Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Should You Return Gifts When A Relationship Ends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should You Return Gifts When A Relationship Ends? (813 Views)

A Lady Cries Out After Her 9 Years Relationship Ends In Heartbreak / Breakups: Is It Rude To Return Gifts After The Relationship Is Over? / Should Gifts Be Returned When A Relationship Ends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should You Return Gifts When A Relationship Ends? by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 19, 2017
Re: Should You Return Gifts When A Relationship Ends? by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 19, 2017
There's difference between gifts and loan. If a relationship comes to an end there's no need returning gifts or requesting your partner to return gifts you got for them.

But op, you know the deal na. No one will click that link.

2 Likes

Re: Should You Return Gifts When A Relationship Ends? by futurerex: 11:50am On Apr 19, 2017
Dextology:
There's difference between gifts and loan. If a relationship comes to an end there's no need returning gifts or requesting your partner to return gifts you got for them.

But op, you know the deal na. No one will click that link.
You av said it all, "GIFT IS NOT LOAN"
Re: Should You Return Gifts When A Relationship Ends? by Loyalblak007(f): 11:51am On Apr 19, 2017
No
but if he requests I'll

1 Like

Re: Should You Return Gifts When A Relationship Ends? by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 19, 2017
It's petty & unnecessary. But if he asked for them back, I'd gladly give them back to avoid drama. They'd have ended up in the bin anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Should You Return Gifts When A Relationship Ends? by Yuneehk(f): 11:55am On Apr 19, 2017
Who asks for gifts to be returned because their relationship has gone sour and is no more? That's just plain childishness and immaturity.

3 Likes

Re: Should You Return Gifts When A Relationship Ends? by optional1(f): 11:57am On Apr 19, 2017
immaturity at the peak....

My ex try to do this shiit na slap e recieve back in return.. Stupidity
Re: Should You Return Gifts When A Relationship Ends? by mikky4764(f): 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
Some guys do that but it's simply childish
Re: Should You Return Gifts When A Relationship Ends? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
That's why guys shouldn't go out of their way to to impress any lady in any jack asss relationship....

if u have overflowing cash.... no harm in spoiling her silly...buying a chic iphone 7 or even a ride out of ur 7billion in your account is like spitting in the gutter....there's more spit where that came from.

If both party wants it, fucck each other like shiit..and when I say fucck, I mean some real good fucck....10years to come, both of you will still remember it was a damn great fucckk..if no sex needed from both parties, all good, run a deeper life relationship.

always use a double rubber, don't let no hoe hold u responsible for a couple of abortions..u know how they say it..."I aborted for him".....yeah right..like it's my boxers you washed for me...like we ain't both trying to cover up our sorry asses.

of course when she dumps ur sorry asss..which is possible in 9 out of 10 relationships..everyone leaves happy.

You dont go back asking for some crappy Iphone or car you bought for her...remember..its all spit in the gutter...

1 Like

Re: Should You Return Gifts When A Relationship Ends? by naijaboiy: 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
optional1:
immaturity at the peak....

My ex try to do this shiit na slap e recieve back in return.. Stupidity
So you slapped your ex because he asked that you return the gifts he got for you?

Wehdone ma! cool
Re: Should You Return Gifts When A Relationship Ends? by optional1(f): 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
naijaboiy:

So you slapped your ex because he asked that you return the gifts he got for you?

Wehdone ma! cool

no i slapped him cos he wanted returning the gift i bought for him.....

If he has asked me to return wat he gave me i will do that.. It shows he is not mature enough sir..
Re: Should You Return Gifts When A Relationship Ends? by naijaboiy: 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
optional1:

no i slapped him cos he wanted returning the gift i bought for him.....

If he has asked me to return wat he gave me i will do that.. It shows he is not mature enough sir..
So you slapped him for returning back your gift?

Wawu! cheesy
Re: Should You Return Gifts When A Relationship Ends? by optional1(f): 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
naijaboiy:

So you slapped him for returning back your gift?

Wawu! cheesy

yes nah...

He is mad did i tell him am hungry...
Re: Should You Return Gifts When A Relationship Ends? by Fernandowski(m): 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
any guy that asks for a return of his gifts after breakup should be castrated
Re: Should You Return Gifts When A Relationship Ends? by Amarabae(f): 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
Gift is a freewill donation, its different from a loan. So gifts should not be returned after breakup.
Re: Should You Return Gifts When A Relationship Ends? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
I returned my because they guy is immature.
Re: Should You Return Gifts When A Relationship Ends? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hell to the No cheesy.
Re: Should You Return Gifts When A Relationship Ends? by Gshegg: 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
No one forced you to gift someone, but you asking for it shows how immature you are.
Re: Should You Return Gifts When A Relationship Ends? by zeezeegal(m): 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
Pension

(1) (Reply)

Fatality!! / Massive Confusion As Over 40 Brides Stripped Themselves Naked & Protest On The S / Story Updates - My Life At Thirty (18+) - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.