Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

What Mode Of Transport Best Describes Your Sex Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Mode Of Transport Best Describes Your Sex Life (648 Views)

Post A Picture That Describes Your Mood / What Mode Of Transport Best Describes Your Sex Life? / Which Love Song Describes Your Present Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Mode Of Transport Best Describes Your Sex Life by hannne(f): 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
I decided to find out which means of transportation described people’s sex lives and why. These two things are obviously connected, what with people saying “ride”, “take you on the ride of your life” and all. Without further ado, let’s get into the answers I got from 15 people. Enjoy!

Space shuttle:- Takes you to outer space.

Uber in Ibadan:- Enough to get by but with periods of drought.

Ship:- Takes a while for a new person to settle into it but once you figure out each other’s rhythm, it’s a cruise from there on.

Bullet train:- You have so much you lose count, you probably don’t even keep track of faces too.

A bus, transport line grade:- Occasional but not so much you lose count.

Unicycle:- Almost impossible to ride, so it becomes a self-service transport system. You keep yourself balanced by riding yourself.

Hot air balloon:- Starts slow with a little flame… Then it gets hotter and gets you higher… The experience is always overwhelming.

Toy car:- Your sex life is a joke.

Walking:- No ride. God knows at this point in your life your sex life does not even have a learner’s permit.

Bike:- Your sex life is two tyred right now. Get it?

An empty train:- So many ladies yet you don’t get any action.

Bicycle:- There’s space for only one lover.

Train:- Long, relatively slow… Hints of non-human sounds here and there. A stop doesn’t signify the end of the journey. You stop, take a break, then continue.. Seems like a work out session sometimes as the name “train” implies… Oh! And trains have “coaches” too. wink

Train (alternative definition):- Sex keeps going. Fwb kind of relationship: it’s steady for a period of time, stops at times when feelings are getting involved and then picks up sooner or later to keep going till you make a final decision.

Power bike:- Creates loud revving vibrating orgasms sounds. Damn!

I hope you enjoyed reading through this list. Which of these best describes you? What would you add to the list? Please indicate in the comments section.

Love wisely.

source:nakedconvos.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Mode Of Transport Best Describes Your Sex Life by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
grin

HOT AIR BALLON grin

*But baby dont get twisted
Ur juz another boi on the hit list
Tryna fix ur inner issues with a bad bitcch
Didnt they tell u i was a savage?
Fvck ya white horse & ur carriage*

Re: What Mode Of Transport Best Describes Your Sex Life by younghartz(m): 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
Train grin
Re: What Mode Of Transport Best Describes Your Sex Life by hannne(f): 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
Toy Car... grin grin
Re: What Mode Of Transport Best Describes Your Sex Life by Tallesty1(m): 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
Camel Nko?
Re: What Mode Of Transport Best Describes Your Sex Life by dacovajnr: 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
A crane grin
Re: What Mode Of Transport Best Describes Your Sex Life by bi0nics: 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
I'm still a virgin embarassed
Re: What Mode Of Transport Best Describes Your Sex Life by LethargiQue: 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
Teleportation : Indescribable

(1) (Reply)

The Truth All Ladies Need To Know... / GIRLS:Which Of These Thoughts Makes You Feel Bad About Your "Ex" / I Am Just Curious About This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.