Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,939 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

Check Out 6 Absurd Things Nigerian Girls Do In Order To Avoid Getting Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out 6 Absurd Things Nigerian Girls Do In Order To Avoid Getting Pregnant (6900 Views)

10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme / 11 Things Nigerian Girls Do When Valentine Day Is Close / 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out 6 Absurd Things Nigerian Girls Do In Order To Avoid Getting Pregnant by blackman232: 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
Why do girls like doing things they are not ready to accept responsibility for? Life could have been a lot easier if people stick to the the basic rules of life.

Indeed, prevention is better than cure. Now no one is talking about taking some oral pills in order to prevent getting pregnant. Abstinence would have solved many of the problems Nigerian ladies find themselves in.

S*x comes with its own responsibilities; you have to be ready for the consequences whenever they bellow. You will be shocked that many Nigerian ladies dread getting pregnant even though they pay little or no attention to HIV/AIDS.

Many of the ladies in the society find it easy to spread their legs for men even though they will be searching for orthodox and unorthodox remedies to use afterwards. The point is why bother having unprotected s*x if you know you do not want to get pregnant? It is expected that the ladies of this generation should be smart enough to know that s*x is worth waiting for.

Moving on, there are some ladies that are viewed as being loose; the environment we live in is a sentimental one where people pay more attention to the loud dressers and attention seekers.

They fail to notice the quiet ladies who do not go to the chemists to buy pills. These ones are the bad ones because they are too smart to be c@ught.

Find below some of the absurd things they do in order to avoid getting pregnant:

1. Salt and water

Nigerian girls have been using saline solution to prevent pregnancy since time immemorial. They use this solution in the absence of every other remedy.

After having s*x, ladies drink a concentrated amount of salt-water as a way of preventing the sp*rm from reaching the eggs.

The effectiveness of this solution can be proved with the increasing rate of unwanted pregnancy. Good luck with this method if you become hypertensive while trying not to get pregnant.

2. The squeeze and release

Some Nigerian girls are badoo, they know the game so well they do not bother using pills or drinking saline solution.

They simply go to the bathroom where they squeeze or tighten the muscles around their vag*na (do not ask us how). After doing this, they pee and out comes the deposited sp*rm.

Some ladies do not bother with the tightening as they know how to make the sp*rm come out with less effort. Those ones are the gurus.

3. Schweppes

The next time you see a Nigerian girl guiding a bottle of Schweppes with all her effort, please let her be. Girls do not take this drink for the satisfaction of it, they have derived an unconventional use for it.

Taking this drink immediately after s*x is believed to prevent pregnancy, the rule is it must not be refrigerated. If you try this method and you end up giving birth to twins, do not beef the product by not sharing it at the naming ceremony.
READ MORE
http://naijafastlink.com/check-6-absurd-things-nigerian-girls-order-avoid-getting-pregnant/

1 Like

Re: Check Out 6 Absurd Things Nigerian Girls Do In Order To Avoid Getting Pregnant by Loyalblak007(f): 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
lols

1 Like

Re: Check Out 6 Absurd Things Nigerian Girls Do In Order To Avoid Getting Pregnant by FelixFelicis(m): 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
Zarzar, what's that method that has been working for you all these years wink
Re: Check Out 6 Absurd Things Nigerian Girls Do In Order To Avoid Getting Pregnant by blackylola(m): 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
Am wow
Re: Check Out 6 Absurd Things Nigerian Girls Do In Order To Avoid Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
Why do girls like doing things they are not ready to accept responsibility for?
Indeed, prevention is better than cure. Now no one is talking about taking some oral pills in order to prevent getting pregnant. Abstinence would have solved many of the problems Nigerian ladies find themselves in.
S*x comes with its own responsibilities; you have to be ready for the consequences whenever they bellow. You will be shocked that many Nigerian ladies dread getting pregnant even though they pay little or no attention to HIV/AIDS.

So the girls have sex with themselves abi? Smelly double standards article...mtcheeew

6 Likes

Re: Check Out 6 Absurd Things Nigerian Girls Do In Order To Avoid Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Zarzar, what's that method that has been working for you all these years wink

No sex

5 Likes

Re: Check Out 6 Absurd Things Nigerian Girls Do In Order To Avoid Getting Pregnant by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
This op yaffff kiiiii sombori....so sombori kannot go to the loo to pee After sex nor drink Schweppes again? Beside saline solution helps to calm troubled stomach u knw.

1 Like

Re: Check Out 6 Absurd Things Nigerian Girls Do In Order To Avoid Getting Pregnant by firstking01(m): 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hmmm, things we read on the internet.
Re: Check Out 6 Absurd Things Nigerian Girls Do In Order To Avoid Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
skarlett:

So the girls have sex with themselves abi? Smelly double standards article...mtcheeew
ReneeNuttall:
This op yaffff kiiiii sombori....so sombori kannot go to the loo to pee After sex nor drink Schweppes again? Beside saline solution helps to calm troubled stomach u knw.
Loyalblak007:
lols
Na lie abi Na true? You dey go church o.
Re: Check Out 6 Absurd Things Nigerian Girls Do In Order To Avoid Getting Pregnant by Lionessza(f): 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
ZarZar:

No sex

Lol nice girl

1 Like

Re: Check Out 6 Absurd Things Nigerian Girls Do In Order To Avoid Getting Pregnant by Fourwinds: 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
Loyalblak007:
lols
heheheheheheeerr...how u dey
Re: Check Out 6 Absurd Things Nigerian Girls Do In Order To Avoid Getting Pregnant by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
Love Machine:

Na lie abi Na true? You dey go church o.
Alolo o
Re: Check Out 6 Absurd Things Nigerian Girls Do In Order To Avoid Getting Pregnant by Fourwinds: 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
no be only calm...na camel.... do am wait for d outcome...no fear again
Re: Check Out 6 Absurd Things Nigerian Girls Do In Order To Avoid Getting Pregnant by Fourwinds: 5:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
ZarZar:

No sex
kai.!! if I hear
Re: Check Out 6 Absurd Things Nigerian Girls Do In Order To Avoid Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
Fourwinds:
kai.!! if I hear

1 Like

Re: Check Out 6 Absurd Things Nigerian Girls Do In Order To Avoid Getting Pregnant by luminouz(m): 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
D day I saw a geh use d squeeze n release method..it was like a miracle. She just squatted n grunted like she wanna give birth..... Come see as all my AKAMU dey flow out in slow motion! I was impressed n I gave her a reward! Another round of......... grin grin
Cc curiositymaster
Skylowlow....

1 Like

Re: Check Out 6 Absurd Things Nigerian Girls Do In Order To Avoid Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

You be ogbologbo grin grin
Re: Check Out 6 Absurd Things Nigerian Girls Do In Order To Avoid Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
luminouz:
D day I saw a geh use d squeeze n release method..it was like a miracle. She just squatted n grunted like she wanna give birth..... Come see as all my AKAMU dey flow out in slow motion! I was impressed n I gave her a reward! Another round of......... grin grin
Cc curiositymaster
Skylowlow....

Boy!!! Never knew there was a squeezing method. BTW that your guy na confirm badoo ooo. I never waka jam dat kin girl or maybe na because I nor dey do the poor-it-inside thingy.
Btw, I'm tired of all these girls and looking for a wifey, I learnt dem yapa for Ibadan.
Re: Check Out 6 Absurd Things Nigerian Girls Do In Order To Avoid Getting Pregnant by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
curiositymaster:

You be ogbologbo grin grin

Meaning?
Re: Check Out 6 Absurd Things Nigerian Girls Do In Order To Avoid Getting Pregnant by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Meaning?

Meaning you be akira
Re: Check Out 6 Absurd Things Nigerian Girls Do In Order To Avoid Getting Pregnant by zainabfidelity(f): 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
Salt and water serve well

1 Like

Re: Check Out 6 Absurd Things Nigerian Girls Do In Order To Avoid Getting Pregnant by jericco1(m): 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
Re: Check Out 6 Absurd Things Nigerian Girls Do In Order To Avoid Getting Pregnant by Rukkydelta(f): 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
blackman232:

READ MORE
http://naijafastlink.com/check-6-absurd-things-nigerian-girls-order-avoid-getting-pregnant/
4. Taking painkillers after s*x

Some Nigerian ladies have formed the habit of using painkillers immediately after having unprotected s*x.

Apart from the painkillers helping you get over the body pains you may have after contorting yourself into different shapes and forms, we do not see how these drugs will prevent conception.

And if you keep taking them to prevent pregnancy, that means the angel of death is asking you to come over.

5. Andrews liver salt and lime

Except you are keen on washing out your womb and intestines, that is when this drug will be effective. Nigerian ladies have different remedies they drink in order to avoid getting pregnant. Some drink lime tirelessly until their period shows.

Taking Andrew liver salt and lime in excess will give you more health issues to worry about apart from getting pregnant. It will start from you thinning out and looking like someone struck with a deadly disease.

6. S*x during period

While some ladies do not like being touched when they are on their p*riods, some seize the opportunity to have unprotected s*x. They know their chances of getting pregnant is slim or close to none. Even at this, the risk of catching an infection is higher.

If you cannot deal with the anxiety that comes with seeing your period after having unprotected s*x, then use protection.

grin grin
Re: Check Out 6 Absurd Things Nigerian Girls Do In Order To Avoid Getting Pregnant by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
Na wa o!
The rubbish some people believe. Squeeze method, Schweppes, salt water.
LWKMD

If you are sexually active and want to avoid pregnancy, see a gynecologist.
Be warned though, unprotected sex leaves you at risk of std's
Re: Check Out 6 Absurd Things Nigerian Girls Do In Order To Avoid Getting Pregnant by Lunagirl(f): 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
If you wanna have unprotected sex, there are methods that might ensure that you don't get pregnant, not these crude and unreliable methods.

Visit your gyno or use Google.
Re: Check Out 6 Absurd Things Nigerian Girls Do In Order To Avoid Getting Pregnant by luminouz(m): 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
curiositymaster:

Boy!!! Never knew there was a squeezing method. BTW that your guy na confirm badoo ooo. I never waka jam dat kin girl or maybe na because I nor dey do the poor-it-inside thingy.
Btw, I'm tired of all these girls and looking for a wifey, I learnt dem yapa for Ibadan.
Lmaoooooo! Wifey dey hia like kilode....just tell me ur spec n I will make my suggestions
Re: Check Out 6 Absurd Things Nigerian Girls Do In Order To Avoid Getting Pregnant by eightsin(m): 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
OBO Bahdest
Re: Check Out 6 Absurd Things Nigerian Girls Do In Order To Avoid Getting Pregnant by Tazdroid(m): 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hmm, Minister of Women Research
Re: Check Out 6 Absurd Things Nigerian Girls Do In Order To Avoid Getting Pregnant by SgtKisswhere: 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

grin grin, your case is truely different
Re: Check Out 6 Absurd Things Nigerian Girls Do In Order To Avoid Getting Pregnant by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
SgtKisswhere:

grin grin, your case is truely different

yeah sure it is.
Re: Check Out 6 Absurd Things Nigerian Girls Do In Order To Avoid Getting Pregnant by nelson7777: 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
i knw a girl who use to take bichem anti_ biotics in school then, her roommate taught her she was a big runs girl (her roomie)

funny enough non of dem r pregnant.
Re: Check Out 6 Absurd Things Nigerian Girls Do In Order To Avoid Getting Pregnant by Yungwealth(m): 10:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
blackman232:
Why do girls like doing things they are not ready to accept responsibility for? Life could have been a lot easier if people stick to the the basic rules of life.

Many of the ladies in the society find it easy to spread their legs for men even though they will be searching for orthodox and unorthodox remedies to use afterwards. The point is why bother having unprotected s*x if you know you do not want to get pregnant? It is expected that the ladies of this generation should be smart enough to know that s*x is worth waiting for.

Moving on, there are some ladies that are viewed as being loose; the environment we live in is a sentimental one where people pay more attention to the loud dressers and attention seekers.

They fail to notice the quiet ladies who do not go to the chemists to buy pills. These ones are the bad ones because they are too smart to be c@ught.

Find below some of the absurd things they do in order to avoid getting pregnant:

1. Salt and water

Nigerian girls have been using saline solution to prevent pregnancy since time immemorial. They use this solution in the absence of every other remedy.

After having s*x, ladies drink a concentrated amount of salt-water as a way of preventing the sp*rm from reaching the eggs.

The effectiveness of this solution can be proved with the increasing rate of unwanted pregnancy. Good luck with this method if you become hypertensive while trying not to get pregnant.

2. The squeeze and release

Some Nigerian girls are badoo, they know the game so well they do not bother using pills or drinking saline solution.

They simply go to the bathroom where they squeeze or tighten the muscles around their vag*na (do not ask us how). After doing this, they pee and out comes the deposited sp*rm.

Some ladies do not bother with the tightening as they know how to make the sp*rm come out with less effort. Those ones are the gurus.

3. Schweppes

The next time you see a Nigerian girl guiding a bottle of Schweppes with all her effort, please let her be. Girls do not take this drink for the satisfaction of it, they have derived an unconventional use for it.

Taking this drink immediately after s*x is believed to prevent pregnancy, the rule is it must not be refrigerated. If you try this method and you end up giving birth to twins, do not beef the product by not sharing it at the naming ceremony.
READ MORE

chai nigerians galz haf kill me ooo.so na d tin wey funke dy do b dis!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady Goes Completely Unclad In New Photoshoot / What Is The Cure To A Broken Heart? / Is There Any Girl On Nairaland That Has Lips Better Than This Girl's? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.