Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,742 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:25 AM

A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed (403 Views)

A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? / 'The Peace I Need Is With Islam' - Kemi Olunloyo Says As She Convert To Muslim / What You All Need Is Religious Tolerance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed by christainslove: 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
John 15:13-Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
A true friend is there for you in your time of need if he can. When you are in trouble, he won’t turn you away.
Love is friendship. Friends take care of each other.
Satan of course is out to destroy all good friendship. He hates the human race with a burning hatred. He would tempt you not to be a good friend.
You can resist Satan temptation with the Word of God and prayer.
Satan tempts you to hurt your friend- You resist with –God loves all our friends
Paul also relied on the Word of God to resist temptation.
Acts 23:5- Then said Paul,I wist not,brethren,that he was the high priest: for it is written,Thou shalt not speak evil of the ruler of thy people.
Lets do as Paul did as Paul says in I Corinthians 11:1- Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.
Satan tempts us to abandon our needy friend-We resist with- There is no greater love than when a man give his life for his friends like Jesus did
You can also resist Satan with wisdom.

Satan tempts us to avoid our needy friend-We resist with -A friend in need is a friend indeed

(1) (Reply)

OPEN HEAVEN Devotional(fri. 28/04/2017) / Jesus Is Coming In Our Generation-and Soon I Believe / Business Activities On Lagos Ibadan Express Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.