Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Travelling To Canada On Tourism Visa. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada On Tourism Visa. (447 Views)

Nigerians Change Their Nationality To Canada On Twitter (photos) / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Travelling To Canada On Tourism Visa. by Tennypork: 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
I have a visiting Visa to Canada. My people the suffer head for we country don pass me. So I wan ask one question. If I enter Canada with a visiting visa, can I apply to a school there? I wanted to apply from Naija but do not have sufficient funds to show from here. But I have enough to pay at least for the first semester of study feeding and accommodation. So I want to know whether if I enter Canada with a visitors visa if it is possible for me to apply there. I don't want to be an alien in another man's country. I want to be a good Nigerian over there that is why I am asking this question. So please, don't curse me for bending the rules this time in my life to look for greener pasture. By the way I have a BSc and MSc here but no Job. advice me from this angle. Thank you, good people.
Re: Travelling To Canada On Tourism Visa. by justwise(m): 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2017

(1)

Advise On Additional Documents For French Visa / Man Posted That Motor Accident Is Bae..lol / UK Spouce Visa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.