Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor (20153 Views)

Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband / Rivers 2019: How Amaechi Convinced Me To Run As APC Candidate —tonye Cole / Rivers 2019: Amaechi Fights Abe, Calls Him Traitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by joeprince23(m): 6:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
Kinematics:

Alright, go and use the Ndoki-Igbo tag and enter the brick house let us see how far.

There's an upland and riverine dichotomy in Rivers, with the Ogonis in the middle.
Some parts of Rivers is Igboid, but that dosent make them Ibos.
English is a Germanic language, but it doesn't make English become German.
alright you too go and use okrika is ijaw tag and enter the brick walls let us see hw far. some parts of rivers is riverne but that doesnt make them ijaw

2 Likes

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Kinematics: 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
Amarabae:
so in your little thinking, Kalabara is ijaw but an Asa lady like me is not Igbo?
And ofcourse an Asa/Ndoki person have a big chance of taking over from Wike in 2023 than any Okrika,kalabari,etc
we will pull vote more than you, you think that an ikwerre,etche,ogba,ekpeye etc will vote for an okrika or kalabari man over an Asa/Ndoki man? You must be daydreaming.
I am a proud Igbo lady, you have no right to tell me who I or my people are.
Thanks

Every Rivers man or woman with ssce and above has a stake of becoming governor including Oyigbo or any other territory that's Rivers. I've never said you don't stand a chance. But don't try that your ndoki-Igbo mantra.
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
Amarabae:
so in your little thinking, Kalabara is ijaw but an Asa lady like me is not Igbo?
And ofcourse an Asa/Ndoki person have a big chance of taking over from Wike in 2023 than any Okrika,kalabari,etc
we will pull vote more than you, you think that an ikwerre,etche,ogba,ekpeye etc will vote for an okrika or kalabari man over an Asa/Ndoki man? You must be daydreaming.
I am a proud Igbo lady, you have no right to tell me who I or my people are.
Thanks
You dey mind'am. This guys are dead scared of the Igbos because of the civil war gains. But what they don't know is that the civil is gone, and is long behind us. Its even in their good for them to have a united Igbos front, as that will favor them in the long run. Observe Delta politics, and you'll understand where I'm coming from.

1 Like

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Kinematics: 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2017
joeprince23:
alright you too go and use okrika is ijaw tag and enter the brick walls let us see hw far. some parts of rivers is riverne but that doesnt make them ijaw

I've never mentioned me using Okrika is Ijaw as a tag for running for governor in RIvers, neither have I said I'm Okrikan. I'm Rivers true and true(Keep guessing which part).
I'm here to dismiss all this ibo claims of Rivers.
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
@Kinematics, why you dey run from ma questions...... cool
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Amarabae(f): 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
Kinematics:

Every Rivers man or woman with ssce and above has a stake of becoming governor including Oyigbo or any other territory that's Rivers. I've never said you don't stand a chance. But don't try that your ndoki-Igbo mantra.
Asa/Ndoki is Asa/Ndoki territory, it existed before Rivers creation in 60s.
Rivers is a state and not an ethnicity.
I don't know why you ijaws think that hating anything Igbo in Rivers will make that state yours, SORRY, ijaws are minorities in Rivers and will forever be. Deal with that.
At your last paragraph, why was Odili stopped by Edwin Clark and the Ijaws petition over becoming Yaradua VP In 2007? Because to them, Odili an Igbo man can't take the south south slot!
So you guys know that Odili is an Igbo man but want to keep playing the divide and conquer game which is backfiring on you people now.

7 Likes

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by joeprince23(m): 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
Kinematics:

Alright, go and use the Ndoki-Igbo tag and enter the brick house let us see how far.

There's an upland and riverine dichotomy in Rivers, with the Ogonis in the middle.
Some parts of Rivers is Igboid, but that dosent make them Ibos.
English is a Germanic language, but it doesn't make English become German.

2 Likes

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by joeprince23(m): 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
Kinematics:

I've never mentioned me using Okrika is Ijaw as a tag for running for governor in RIvers, neither have I said I'm Okrikan. I'm Rivers true and true(Keep guessing which part).
I'm here to dismiss all this ibo claims of Rivers.
so u accept their is no ijaw in rivers state? btw need i remind you that ohaneze and iyc both have structures in rivers state
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by joeprince23(m): 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
Kinematics:

go and vent for chief isaac wonwu the prominent ohaneze chieftain from ikwerre
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Kinematics: 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
joeprince23:
so u accept their is no ijaw in rivers state? btw need i remind you that ohaneze and iyc both have structures in rivers state

If ohaneze can have a structure in the Sahara desert I'm not surprise they have 1 in Rivers.
After all is Rivers not in Nigeria?
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by joeprince23(m): 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2017
Kinematics:

If ohaneze can have a structure in the Sahara desert I'm not surprise they have 1 in Rivers.
After all is Rivers not in Nigeria?
i guese you wont also know igo okparamma,eze cc nwuche,cheif isaac wonwu. they are all prominet rivers men from upland and members of ohaneze. my point is the moment you play the ijaw card,i play the igbo card

2 Likes

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by slivertongue: 10:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
joeprince23:
i dont know the point of ur argurment but having been to delta and bayelsa i can tell you that leadership failures are worst in these states than any other in the entire southern nigeria including SE states.

The SE is not where it should be looking at where it was before independence. The didnt seek to compare the SE with any region. The governance process is choatic when compared to pre-independence. I am not out to praise or bash any state thus my refusal to engage in inter state comparism. if you take a critical study of mbakwe and jim nwobodo regime in imo and anambra respectively you will understand my take. Even after three decades mbakwe's relics dot abia and imo bt his predecessors only took the state back through primitive acumulation and white elephant projects. Where i come from is nt the issue.
i have noticed the fad of showing bridges and roads on NL but very few show industries, factories or farms owned or facilitated by govt which keeps the people engaged or productive. The SE should have gone pass that level. Owerri, Aba, Enugu, Onitsha had one of the best master plans in nigeria, i mean almost the whole city but what do we have today ghettos for the poor and GRA's etc for the rich a clear lack of imaginative governance. though there are other factors i deliberately left out
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by joeprince23(m): 6:32am On Apr 28, 2017
slivertongue:

The SE is not where it should be looking at where it was before independence. The didnt seek to compare the SE with any region. The governance process is choatic when compared to pre-independence. I am not out to praise or bash any state thus my refusal to engage in inter state comparism. if you take a critical study of mbakwe and jim nwobodo regime in imo and anambra respectively you will understand my take. Even after three decades mbakwe's relics dot abia and imo bt his predecessors only took the state back through primitive acumulation and white elephant projects. Where i come from is nt the issue.
i have noticed the fad of showing bridges and roads on NL but very few show industries, factories or farms owned or facilitated by govt which keeps the people engaged or productive. The SE should have gone pass that level. Owerri, Aba, Enugu, Onitsha had one of the best master plans in nigeria, i mean almost the whole city but what do we have today ghettos for the poor and GRA's etc for the rich a clear lack of imaginative governance. though there are other factors i deliberately left out
this your points are not peculiar to SE therefore i dont see the point of bringing SE into this equation. although i get ur point small but this topic is about ndoki
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by slivertongue: 6:41am On Apr 28, 2017
joeprince23:
this your points are not peculiar to SE therefore i dont see the point of bringing SE into this equation. although i get ur point small but this topic is about ndoki

yes, someone mentioned abia, SE so i took liberty to raise contending issues. pls i didnt seek to compare the SE with any region.
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Oyivgr: 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lol
Oyigbo is actually made up of Asa, Okobo and Ihueze; while Okobo and Ihueze are Ndoki tribe.
It is funny that while the LGA screams maginalization by the state in state appointments and even development, the Ndoki find a way to take over all the positions relegating the Asa like presently where the Ndoki are the Administrator Greater PH, Commissioner for Commerce, Member House of Assembly, Caretaker LGA, First Class Chief and only SA to the governor was given to the Asa people because the governor himself asked the late PDP chieftain from Asa to nominate. In 2011 to 2015 there was no single Asa man in government except the vice chairman of council, the Ndoki took over all positions in the state as well as had Nigerian Ambassador to South Korea.
The greed of the Ndokis stink, no respect for the agreement of 1998 where Chairman, SA/Board, House Member and Commissioner positions were meant to rotate 50/50 between Asa and Ndoki this was because they realized the game they pulled on Asa by having 6 wards and Asa 4 wards always gave them the advantage in votes.
The House of Reps position for the constituency is between Tai, Eleme and Oyigbo, no Oyigbo man has ever tried aside 1 in 2003 rather they prefer holding on to LGA political positions above the other tribe and give Eleme or Tai whoever offers the best promise for contracts.
Time will tell how in all these, the tribe that is constantly in government has developed as little as the LGA where at some point there was no single road and the former governor used helicopter to still come in to campaign in an LGA that is 20mins from PH.
Time will tell
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by joeprince23(m): 11:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
Oyivgr:
Lol
Oyigbo is actually made up of Asa, Okobo and Ihueze; while Okobo and Ihueze are Ndoki tribe.
It is funny that while the LGA screams maginalization by the state in state appointments and even development, the Ndoki find a way to take over all the positions relegating the Asa like presently where the Ndoki are the Administrator Greater PH, Commissioner for Commerce, Member House of Assembly, Caretaker LGA, First Class Chief and only SA to the governor was given to the Asa people because the governor himself asked the late PDP chieftain from Asa to nominate. In 2011 to 2015 there was no single Asa man in government except the vice chairman of council, the Ndoki took over all positions in the state as well as had Nigerian Ambassador to South Korea.
The greed of the Ndokis stink, no respect for the agreement of 1998 where Chairman, SA/Board, House Member and Commissioner positions were meant to rotate 50/50 between Asa and Ndoki this was because they realized the game they pulled on Asa by having 6 wards and Asa 4 wards always gave them the advantage in votes.
The House of Reps position for the constituency is between Tai, Eleme and Oyigbo, no Oyigbo man has ever tried aside 1 in 2003 rather they prefer holding on to LGA political positions above the other tribe and give Eleme or Tai whoever offers the best promise for contracts.
Time will tell how in all these, the tribe that is constantly in government has developed as little as the LGA where at some point there was no single road and the former governor used helicopter to still come in to campaign in an LGA that is 20mins from PH.
Time will tell
my brother this domestic politics do exist but please this is not the right forum for it
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by pazienza(m): 12:53am On Jun 09, 2017
Lol! Look at how the land grabbers were getting jittery over Oyigbo people holding unto their Igbo identity.

Peeps are scared already. Lol!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Binidefender: 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2019
cool
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 14, 2019
pazienza:
Lol! Look at how the land grabbers were getting jittery over Oyigbo people holding unto their Igbo identity.

Peeps are scared already. Lol!

I didn't notice they are Igbos reading through.

Everything here is just an after thought.

Which history has cited that there exist Igbos in rivers state.
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
That is a good one! Una don dey get sense small small. But it is OMENALA IGBO, not IGBO OMENALA. If you wanna learn asusu Igbo or omenala igbo, I am available please. Daalu. Ndewo. Jisie ike.
Udo diri gi!
Udo diri ndi Rivers!
Udo diri ndi Igbo nile!

Maybe in his dialect it is pronounced omenali, it's not in your position to say which is wrong or right
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by sissyevy(m): 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
Juliusmalema:

I didn't notice they are Igbos reading through.

Everything here is just an after thought.

Which history has cited that there exist Igbos in rivers state.

Maybe u have comprehension issues
Re: RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor by Coldie(m): 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2020
Joeprince23 can we meet

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Gov Bagudu Mobilizing People Ahead Of APC Presidential Campaign Today [Photos] / Social Media Bill Scales Second Reading In Senate / Kano Anti-Corruption Agency To Summon Sanusi Over Corruption Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.