Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration (33205 Views)

11 Things You Must Know As A Graduates Before NYSC Next Batch / NYSC Registration Portal Opens For 2019 Batch B Stream II / 18 Tips You Should Know Before Leaving Home For CAMP!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by OkunrinNa: 9:59am On Apr 21, 2017
kaymart:
are u kidding me? FTC......

wow..... blushing####

nice info Op. I jus hope they post me to abuja.
Anyone that have useful tips shud help a brother

please unless you have money, A place to stay in Abuja, a ride( not necessary ) you may not enjoy Abuja...naso i bin dey gyrate when dem post me...all in all , make the best use of wherever youre posted to.
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by segunk1(m): 10:06am On Apr 21, 2017
Rinsola32:

1) Certificate,
2) Transcript ,
3) O'level result,
4) Travelling passport showing :
a) entry visa to country of study
b) first departure from Nigeria (meaning stamp in)
c) date of return to Nigeria (meaning stamp out)
d) data page
e) Residence permit
f) Evaluation Letter ( very very important)

Your school can assist you in getting your residence permit or some of the locals there can help out too.

I have not done mine I will be going to do it on Monday but I went to the accredited registration centre near me to check for the things I will need for the registration and I was shown that list( i hope i didn't forget any)

What is the name of your school?

Thanks very much ma, The name of my school is University Of Professional Studies (Isfop-Benin University) it has a french meaning though, that means I still have some runnings.
Pls can the residence permit be done in a day
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by segunk1(m): 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
@adriel7 u reg Pls what's ur experience while registering as a foreign trained graduate Looking forward to hear from u.
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by mctowel01: 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
Darkseid:
Guys please does early registration guarantee going with stream 1. I'm thinking of registering next week but everyone I know wants to register very early tomorrow. Please I need answers ASAP.
Yes, early registration guarantees stream 1 to an extent.
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by segunk1(m): 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
mctowel01:

That's not true, anyone could fall in either of the two streams despite registering in the early hours doesn't guarantee u stream 1, Nysc choose randomly.
Cc: Darkseid.
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by Darkseid(m): 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
segunk1:

That's not true, anyone could fall in either of the two streams despite registering in the early hours doesn't guarantee u stream 1, Nysc choose randomly.
Cc: Darkseid.
okay, thanks.
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by Darkseid(m): 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
mctowel01:

Thanks. I registered yesterday. I no wan hear say dem shoot bird him mama fly.
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by adriel7(f): 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
segunk1:
@adriel7 u reg Pls what's ur experience while registering as a foreign trained graduate Looking forward to hear from u.

Hmmm. I have completed registration but I cannot print the green card.
I have also uploaded all the required documents. On my dashboard I see "you have not been evaluated yet" when I try to print..
Do u have any idea what that means?
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by GhettoG1(m): 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
stevenson007:
If you reside close to Lagos State University, you can come to Eco Library close to Zenith Bank for a smooth registration. Try and be there early, if possible come before 7:00am because of server congestion.... Call me on 08100767749 or 08185058076... Thanks for coming

Please what documents did i need to bring along for the registration
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by GhettoG1(m): 9:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
Darkseid:

Please what documents did you take along to the cafe abeg. Bless up
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by Darkseid(m): 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
GhettoG1:

I didn't go with anything, I have everything in my head.
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by GhettoG1(m): 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
GhettoG1:

Thought dey gonna have to scan some documents.... so all the certificate things or statement of result are not uploaded during registration jst have to take them along to orientation camp? Plz enlighten me... Will really appreciate
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by GhettoG1(m): 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
Darkseid:

Thought dey gonna have to scan some documents.... so all the certificate things or statement of result are not uploaded during registration jst have to take them along to orientation camp? Plz enlighten me... Will really appreciate
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by Darkseid(m): 1:55am On Apr 22, 2017
GhettoG1:

It's only the people who studied in other countries that need to upload those documents.

1 Like

Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by segunk1(m): 12:44am On Apr 23, 2017
adriel7:

Hmmm. I have completed registration but I cannot print the green card.
I have also uploaded all the required documents. On my dashboard I see "you have not been evaluated yet" when I try to print..
Do u have any idea what that means?

Ma'am if I may ask once again what docs did u use for registering

Me I haven't though.
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 23, 2017
princessdairies:
What of married people,yours will be different shey and must you register in a cybercafe

No
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by kuchikau1: 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
sex is womens greatest weapon against men. Do u no dat if a gal decide to kill a man, it already done. My brother, every i see guy doing all sort of tin just to gain a gals love, they follow tis gals like sheep witout a shephered, making dis gals feel like queen elizabeth. See hw undaage gals no longer have respect for adults,simply because dey are ben beged and chase by idiot who call demselves guys/men. I came to hate gals wen i knew about d chemistry of their menstral process and hw dey have enslaved men. Imagine a guy tinks hw to bed a gal just merely looking at her and these gals has taking adventage of this to manupulate men, kill great men, destroy d future of young guys.
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by EzigboNwanma(f): 8:38am On Apr 24, 2017
Pls Remita debited me twice for green card printing. What do I do?
Re: 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration by damilare90: 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
Pls I need info about the correction of DoB on nysc portal because my waec result carries the wrong DoB while the correct DoB is on my Birth Certificate..... help me out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened / 11 Ways To Make Money As A Corper / How NYSC Changed My View Of The North.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.