Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

WORKFORCE Interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WORKFORCE Interview Invite (26177 Views)

DPR Interview Invite / Workforce Interview Invitation / Workforce Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WORKFORCE Interview Invite by Franchise21(m): 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
lovefunke:
Please how did it go? [qquote author=Aminaru01 post=65002871]Afternoon house!!! Please did anyone also get an invite for interview with workforce for 15th Feb 2018, what what to possibly expect?
How was d interview n what were u interviewed for?
Re: WORKFORCE Interview Invite by Franchise21(m): 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
CheedyJ:

I also did but mine is slated for Wednesday.. I can't even recall d position I applied for anywez,I will go see things for myself sha...all d best bro...
Hello bruv. How's d interview n what were u interviewed for?
Re: WORKFORCE Interview Invite by DeeMarh(f): 7:46am On Feb 19, 2018
Re: WORKFORCE Interview Invite by CheedyJ(m): 8:30am On Mar 10, 2018
[quote author=Franchise21 post=65173904]Hello bruv. How's d interview n what were u interviewed for?[/quote
It was a marketing job for one small & unknown microfinance bank like DAT..I didn't take it sha]
Re: WORKFORCE Interview Invite by Ardeypearl(f): 7:13am On Jul 22, 2018
Dear Adedoyin,
Thank you for taking your time to apply for our advertised job online. You’re hereby scheduled for a job interview at Workforce.
Kindly find the details of the interview below:
Candidate Full Name:
Remuneration: Attractive Basic pay plus commission
Other Benefits: HMO & Pension

Date: Monday 23rd July, 2018

Time: 10am (Prompt)

Venue: The Zone, Plot 9, Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Beside UPS, Gbagada Expressway, Lagos.

Contact Person: Recruitment Team
Please come along with copies of the following:

CV
Credentials (O’LEVEL, OND/HND/BSc.)
Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
NYSC Discharge Certificate

NOTE: Please endeavor to use the Pedestrian Bridge at Charlie Boy Bus-Stop. DO NOT CROSS THE EXPRESS.

Best Regards.

Please who else got this invite from workforce?
Re: WORKFORCE Interview Invite by Koko234: 7:44am On Jul 22, 2018
Ardeypearl:
Dear Adedoyin,
Thank you for taking your time to apply for our advertised job online. You’re hereby scheduled for a job interview at Workforce.
Candidate Full Name:

Venue: The Zone, Plot 9, Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Beside UPS, Gbagada Expressway, Lagos.

CV

NOTE: Please endeavor to use the Pedestrian Bridge at Charlie Boy Bus-Stop. DO NOT CROSS THE EXPRESS.

Best Regards.

I got a text and was asked to wait for a mail. When did u get this?
Re: WORKFORCE Interview Invite by Oye2018: 11:07am On Jul 22, 2018
Ardeypearl:
Dear Adedoyin,
Candidate Full Name:

CV

Best Regards.

Did you apply for this position?
Re: WORKFORCE Interview Invite by Ardeypearl(f): 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
I can't even remember
Oye2018:

Did you apply for this position?

1 Like

Re: WORKFORCE Interview Invite by tech18: 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2018
Give it a trial,so far they didn't request for ANYTHING[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Ardeypearl:
I can't even remember

1 Like

Re: WORKFORCE Interview Invite by Ardeypearl(f): 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2018
It was sent to my mail on Friday evening. Maybe you should check your mail too.
Koko234:

I got a text and was asked to wait for a mail. When did u get this?

1 Like

Re: WORKFORCE Interview Invite by bowintrillz(m): 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
Please
Whats it all about
Re: WORKFORCE Interview Invite by CodedTobx(m): 7:30am On Jul 24, 2018
Ardeypearl:
It was sent to my mail on Friday evening. Maybe you should check your mail too.

How was the interview and what is it all about? My friend got a text messages from them too and interview scheduled today.
WORKFORCE INTERVIEW INVITATION
Plot 9, Gbagada Expressway, Beside UPS,
(2nd Pedro Bus Stop)
Gbagada, Lagos.
Time: 11AM
Date: Tuesday 24th July, 2018
Kindly come along with all your credentials and be formally dressed.
Re: WORKFORCE Interview Invite by Ardeypearl(f): 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
It went well but it's all about this sterling bank marketing job and the likes. Also the documentation procedures long ehnn cry
CodedTobx:

How was the interview and what is it all about? My friend got a text messages from them too and interview scheduled today.
WORKFORCE INTERVIEW INVITATION
Plot 9, Gbagada Expressway, Beside UPS,
(2nd Pedro Bus Stop)
Gbagada, Lagos.
Time: 11AM
Date: Tuesday 24th July, 2018
Kindly come along with all your credentials and be formally dressed.

1 Like

Re: WORKFORCE Interview Invite by CodedTobx(m): 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ardeypearl:
It went well but it's all about this sterling bank marketing job and the likes. Also the documentation procedures long ehnn cry

Ooh ok. The guy didn't later go for the interview anyway.
Re: WORKFORCE Interview Invite by hemarnuael: 11:55pm On Aug 14, 2018
Ardeypearl:
did u later accept the job because I just received similar text but it didn't state what position the interview is for and I can't remember what I applied for
Re: WORKFORCE Interview Invite by eduhenry90(m): 6:46am On Aug 15, 2018
I got an invite for interview tomorrow 16th August, but the documentation process is too much plus there isn't time to even get all necessary info b4 tomorrow. And I stay in Awka. Here's the email I received. I can't even remember what I applied for.

Dear Candidate,

Following the interview invitation you recently received, you are expected to also come along with the below required documents.

Kindly visit www.workforceoutsource.com/documentation to download and print your documentation forms. You are to bring the completed forms and your credentials (originals and photocopies) to The Zone, Plot 9, Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Beside UPS, Gbagada Expressway, Lagos

NOTE THE FOLLOWING

Updated CV which must contain your Date of Birth, Gender, Qualification, Course of study, Class of degree, state of origin & NYSC details (date and place of primary assignment)

Ensure that your cv have the following details.

· Surname, Middle name and first name

· Home Address

· State of Origin

· Local Government

· Date of Birth

· Qualification

· Grade

· Phone number

· Email

Credentials (original and photocopy) – Birth Certificates (Local Govt Birth Cert, Affidavit of Age Declaration or National population Birth Cert), Primary School First Leaving Certificate or Testimonial, SSCE / WAEC / NECO certificates or Scratch Card, OND/HND/BSC Certificate, NYSC Certificate/Exemption Letter,
Recent utility Bill (electricity, water bill or House Rent Receipt etc.)
Your ID card (Driver’s license, National ID card (or NIMC), International Passport , Permanent Voter’s card)
8 recent passport photographs (white background with corporate attire)
Your duly completed forms which, 1-7

NB:

* Please note that alterations on any of the credentials will lead to disqualification

* The use of correction fluid (such as tip-ex) is not allowed on any of the forms, in case of mistake(s), Kindly cross it out and counter sign

* Kindly note that you are expected to print out ALL the forms on the site

* You are expected to come with copies of all documents as there will be no room for candidates to make photocopies at the Centre. All the documents to be submitted must be packaged in an Envelope before submission

* Only candidates with complete documentation will be considered for employment.

IMPORTANT NOTICE

GUARANTOR’S FORM (candidates are NOT allowed to fill this form)
You are to print out 2 copies of the Guarantor’s form i.e. Guarantor form (to be given to 2 different individuals)
Kindly note that you cannot use the same person as both a guarantor and a referee.
A Guarantor must be any of the categories of people listed on the first page of the Guarantor Form.
Remember to get the full details (all fields must be filled) and other requirements listed below from your two guarantors and attach them to each guarantor forms.
A. Passport photograph (with Guarantor's name and signature at the back)

B. Standard ID Card (photocopy of International Passport or National ID Card or Driver’s License) with Guarantor's signature at the back

C. Guarantor's Workplace/company's ID card. (signed at the back) (Alternatively if your Guarantor does not have an official ID he/she can use a letter head paper stating that his doe s not have an official ID but the letter head can stand as one.

All information filled on the form by guarantor should be consistent with ID card tendered. E.g. the date of birth on your guarantor’s ID shouldn’t be different with the declared age on the form.
Email address and phone numbers are MANDATORY
The third page of the guarantor’s form must be signed by Guarantor and duly witnessed.
Guarantors’ house and office address must be detailed e.g. 32 Milverton Street, off 136 Port Harcourt, by Igbariogwa Bus Stop Umule Aba Abia State.
Please note that the Guarantors must sign and write their names at the back of their passport photograph and ID cards.

EMPLOYMENT FORM

Please fill the form accordingly and ensure you provide the following:

Detailed house address e.g. 32 Milverton Street, off 136 Port Harcourt, by Igbariogwa Bus Stop Umule Aba Abia State.
Detailed previous employer information; that is telephone number, detailed address, name of contact person and email address
One (1) Referee separate from guarantors are to be provided. Also, you are to print out 1 copy of the Reference check forms (to be filled by your Referee) and attach a passport photograph and ID card. Please note that your Referees’ email address is MANDATORY
Next of kin’s passport photograph, name, phone number, address and email address (MANDATORY)

PEM QUESTIONNAIRE

Kindly read the information on the first page and complete section 2, 3, 4 and 5
Please ensure that you attach copies of your laboratory report for the test(s) as specified on the fourth page (please note that the Monteux test result must be provided).

1 Like

Re: WORKFORCE Interview Invite by Ardeypearl(f): 7:54am On Aug 15, 2018
hemarnuael:

did u later accept the job because I just received similar text but it didn't state what position the interview is for and I can't remember what I applied for
No I didn't
Re: WORKFORCE Interview Invite by Memunah(f): 7:54am On Aug 15, 2018
Good morning house
I got a mail for an interview with Workforce tomorrow morning.

Please does anyone know the nature of their interview?
This is my first time with them please.
Re: WORKFORCE Interview Invite by Snowkel(m): 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
Memunah:
Good morning house
I got a mail for an interview with Workforce tomorrow morning.

Please does anyone know the nature of their interview?
This is my first time with them please.
Same with me, the documentation is just too much, just WG is requesting for 8 passport, haba
Re: WORKFORCE Interview Invite by Memunah(f): 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
Snowkel:

Same with me, the documentation is just too much, just WG is requesting for 8 passport, haba

I wasnt asked to do any documentation ,I was just invited for an Interview
Please did you know what the job is all about..the post wasnt stated on the mail sent
Re: WORKFORCE Interview Invite by Snowkel(m): 6:36am On Aug 16, 2018
Memunah:

I wasnt asked to do any documentation ,I was just invited for an Interview
Please did you know what the job is all about..the post wasnt stated on the mail sent
Same with me, just the invitation mail, after I was sent the documentation mail
Re: WORKFORCE Interview Invite by Memunah(f): 9:44am On Aug 16, 2018
[left][/left]
Snowkel:

Same with me, just the invitation mail, after I was sent the documentation mail

Okay then.. I am there already,waiting.
Re: WORKFORCE Interview Invite by Yinkasuccess(m): 10:22am On Aug 16, 2018
Memunah:
[left][/left]

How far with is the nature of the job ? Got the same message from them
Re: WORKFORCE Interview Invite by Memunah(f): 10:44am On Aug 16, 2018
Yinkasuccess:

How far with is the nature of the job ?
Got the same message from them
Still waiting ..interview has started not my turn yet.I dont know the nature of the job
Re: WORKFORCE Interview Invite by omotoyecable(f): 10:52am On Aug 16, 2018
Memunah:

Still waiting ..interview has started not my turn yet.I dont know the nature of the job
babes please kindly tell us the nature of the job when it gets to your turn, got same invite slated for 12pm
Re: WORKFORCE Interview Invite by Memunah(f): 10:53am On Aug 16, 2018
omotoyecable:
babes please kindly tell us the nature of the job when it gets to your turn, got same invite slated for 12pm

Sure will
Re: WORKFORCE Interview Invite by shypo(m): 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
Memunah:

Have you now done with the interview, cos I'm also stated for tomorrow
Re: WORKFORCE Interview Invite by Memunah(f): 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
shypo:

Have you now done with the interview, cos I'm also stated for tomorrow

Done now
Bank sales job
Sterling bank
40k monthly plus commission
Target based
Re: WORKFORCE Interview Invite by Snowkel(m): 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
Memunah:
[left][/left]
Are you still there
Re: WORKFORCE Interview Invite by Snowkel(m): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
Memunah:

Done now Bank sales job Sterling bank 40k monthly plus commission Target based
Wtf, 40k
Re: WORKFORCE Interview Invite by Snowkel(m): 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
Memunah:

Wtf, 40k
Re: WORKFORCE Interview Invite by Snowkel(m): 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
Memunah:

Did you accept and what location

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My N-Power Testimony By An N-Powered Youth / Is It Wrong For This Young Lady To Have Accepted Lunch Before Being Interviewed? / Workforce Academy II 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.