Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

WORKFORCE Interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WORKFORCE Interview Invite (26106 Views)

DPR Interview Invite / Workforce Interview Invitation / Workforce Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WORKFORCE Interview Invite by Ifeomaikede: 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
Please who has gone for this interview because I got the same mail yesterday. Please I want to know the role because I can't remember the role I applied through them.
Please it is urgent. Thank you for your quick response [qquote author=eduhenry90 post=70287255]I got an invite for interview tomorrow 16th August, but the documentation process is too much plus there isn't time to even get all necessary info b4 tomorrow. And I stay in Awka. Here's the email I received. I can't even remember what I applied for.

Dear Candidate,

Following the interview invitation you recently received, you are expected to also come along with the below required documents.

Kindly visit www.workforceoutsource.com/documentation to download and print your documentation forms. You are to bring the completed forms and your credentials (originals and photocopies) to The Zone, Plot 9, Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Beside UPS, Gbagada Expressway, Lagos

NOTE THE FOLLOWING

Updated CV which must contain your Date of Birth, Gender, Qualification, Course of study, Class of degree, state of origin & NYSC details (date and place of primary assignment)

Ensure that your cv have the following details.

· Surname, Middle name and first name

· Home Address

· State of Origin

· Local Government

· Date of Birth

· Qualification

· Grade

· Phone number

· Email

Credentials (original and photocopy) – Birth Certificates (Local Govt Birth Cert, Affidavit of Age Declaration or National population Birth Cert), Primary School First Leaving Certificate or Testimonial, SSCE / WAEC / NECO certificates or Scratch Card, OND/HND/BSC Certificate, NYSC Certificate/Exemption Letter,
Recent utility Bill (electricity, water bill or House Rent Receipt etc.)
Your ID card (Driver’s license, National ID card (or NIMC), International Passport , Permanent Voter’s card)
8 recent passport photographs (white background with corporate attire)
Your duly completed forms which, 1-7

NB:

* Please note that alterations on any of the credentials will lead to disqualification

* The use of correction fluid (such as tip-ex) is not allowed on any of the forms, in case of mistake(s), Kindly cross it out and counter sign

* Kindly note that you are expected to print out ALL the forms on the site

* You are expected to come with copies of all documents as there will be no room for candidates to make photocopies at the Centre. All the documents to be submitted must be packaged in an Envelope before submission

* Only candidates with complete documentation will be considered for employment.

IMPORTANT NOTICE

GUARANTOR’S FORM (candidates are NOT allowed to fill this form)
You are to print out 2 copies of the Guarantor’s form i.e. Guarantor form (to be given to 2 different individuals)
Kindly note that you cannot use the same person as both a guarantor and a referee.
A Guarantor must be any of the categories of people listed on the first page of the Guarantor Form.
Remember to get the full details (all fields must be filled) and other requirements listed below from your two guarantors and attach them to each guarantor forms.
A. Passport photograph (with Guarantor's name and signature at the back)

B. Standard ID Card (photocopy of International Passport or National ID Card or Driver’s License) with Guarantor's signature at the back

C. Guarantor's Workplace/company's ID card. (signed at the back) (Alternatively if your Guarantor does not have an official ID he/she can use a letter head paper stating that his doe s not have an official ID but the letter head can stand as one.

All information filled on the form by guarantor should be consistent with ID card tendered. E.g. the date of birth on your guarantor’s ID shouldn’t be different with the declared age on the form.
Email address and phone numbers are MANDATORY
The third page of the guarantor’s form must be signed by Guarantor and duly witnessed.
Guarantors’ house and office address must be detailed e.g. 32 Milverton Street, off 136 Port Harcourt, by Igbariogwa Bus Stop Umule Aba Abia State.
Please note that the Guarantors must sign and write their names at the back of their passport photograph and ID cards.

EMPLOYMENT FORM

Please fill the form accordingly and ensure you provide the following:

Detailed house address e.g. 32 Milverton Street, off 136 Port Harcourt, by Igbariogwa Bus Stop Umule Aba Abia State.
Detailed previous employer information; that is telephone number, detailed address, name of contact person and email address
One (1) Referee separate from guarantors are to be provided. Also, you are to print out 1 copy of the Reference check forms (to be filled by your Referee) and attach a passport photograph and ID card. Please note that your Referees’ email address is MANDATORY
Next of kin’s passport photograph, name, phone number, address and email address (MANDATORY)

PEM QUESTIONNAIRE

Kindly read the information on the first page and complete section 2, 3, 4 and 5
Please ensure that you attach copies of your laboratory report for the test(s) as specified on the fourth page (please note that the Monteux test result must be provided).[/quote]
Re: WORKFORCE Interview Invite by Amaragold(f): 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
I also received same mail xterday,mine is in ph
Re: WORKFORCE Interview Invite by merit1988(f): 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2019
Everything depends on ur qualifications...i think OND job offers are like from 40k...HND / BSC are from 80k
Re: WORKFORCE Interview Invite by opeyemi75(m): 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to apply for our advertised position online. This is to inform you that you have been scheduled for a Transaction Officer role at Workforce group.

Kindly find the details of the interview below:

Role: Transaction Officer

Date: Friday 16th August 2019

Time: 9.am (Prompt)

Venue: The Zone, Plot 9, Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Beside UPS, Gbagada Expressway, Lagos.

Contact Person: Recruitment Team

Kindly come along with original copies of the following:

An updated copy of your CV
Credentials (O’LEVEL/HND)
Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
NYSC Discharge Certificate (if applicable to your credentials
A Valid ID e.g.(Voters card, National ID, International Passport, Driver’s License, LASRA)

Do know that this job is strictly for HND Holders only.

I'm a BSc degree holder, can I go for this interview?
Your advice please ������
Re: WORKFORCE Interview Invite by Omotayor123(f): 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2019
Ifeomaikede:
Please who has gone for this interview because I got the same mail yesterday. Please I want to know the role because I can't remember the role I applied through them.
Please it is urgent. Thank you for your quick response [qquote author=eduhenry90 post=70287255]I got an invite for interview tomorrow 16th August, but the documentation process is too much plus there isn't time to even get all necessary info b4 tomorrow. And I stay in Awka. Here's the email I received. I can't even remember what I applied for.

Dear Candidate,

Following the interview invitation you recently received, you are expected to also come along with the below required documents.

Kindly visit www.workforceoutsource.com/documentation to download and print your documentation forms. You are to bring the completed forms and your credentials (originals and photocopies) to The Zone, Plot 9, Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Beside UPS, Gbagada Expressway, Lagos

NOTE THE FOLLOWING

Updated CV which must contain your Date of Birth, Gender, Qualification, Course of study, Class of degree, state of origin & NYSC details (date and place of primary assignment)

Ensure that your cv have the following details.

· Surname, Middle name and first name

· Home Address

· State of Origin

· Local Government

· Date of Birth

· Qualification

· Grade

· Phone number

· Email

Credentials (original and photocopy) – Birth Certificates (Local Govt Birth Cert, Affidavit of Age Declaration or National population Birth Cert), Primary School First Leaving Certificate or Testimonial, SSCE / WAEC / NECO certificates or Scratch Card, OND/HND/BSC Certificate, NYSC Certificate/Exemption Letter,
Recent utility Bill (electricity, water bill or House Rent Receipt etc.)
Your ID card (Driver’s license, National ID card (or NIMC), International Passport , Permanent Voter’s card)
8 recent passport photographs (white background with corporate attire)
Your duly completed forms which, 1-7

NB:

* Please note that alterations on any of the credentials will lead to disqualification

* The use of correction fluid (such as tip-ex) is not allowed on any of the forms, in case of mistake(s), Kindly cross it out and counter sign

* Kindly note that you are expected to print out ALL the forms on the site

* You are expected to come with copies of all documents as there will be no room for candidates to make photocopies at the Centre. All the documents to be submitted must be packaged in an Envelope before submission

* Only candidates with complete documentation will be considered for employment.

IMPORTANT NOTICE

GUARANTOR’S FORM (candidates are NOT allowed to fill this form)
You are to print out 2 copies of the Guarantor’s form i.e. Guarantor form (to be given to 2 different individuals)
Kindly note that you cannot use the same person as both a guarantor and a referee.
A Guarantor must be any of the categories of people listed on the first page of the Guarantor Form.
Remember to get the full details (all fields must be filled) and other requirements listed below from your two guarantors and attach them to each guarantor forms.
A. Passport photograph (with Guarantor's name and signature at the back)

B. Standard ID Card (photocopy of International Passport or National ID Card or Driver’s License) with Guarantor's signature at the back

C. Guarantor's Workplace/company's ID card. (signed at the back) (Alternatively if your Guarantor does not have an official ID he/she can use a letter head paper stating that his doe s not have an official ID but the letter head can stand as one.

All information filled on the form by guarantor should be consistent with ID card tendered. E.g. the date of birth on your guarantor’s ID shouldn’t be different with the declared age on the form.
Email address and phone numbers are MANDATORY
The third page of the guarantor’s form must be signed by Guarantor and duly witnessed.
Guarantors’ house and office address must be detailed e.g. 32 Milverton Street, off 136 Port Harcourt, by Igbariogwa Bus Stop Umule Aba Abia State.
Please note that the Guarantors must sign and write their names at the back of their passport photograph and ID cards.

EMPLOYMENT FORM

Please fill the form accordingly and ensure you provide the following:

Detailed house address e.g. 32 Milverton Street, off 136 Port Harcourt, by Igbariogwa Bus Stop Umule Aba Abia State.
Detailed previous employer information; that is telephone number, detailed address, name of contact person and email address
One (1) Referee separate from guarantors are to be provided. Also, you are to print out 1 copy of the Reference check forms (to be filled by your Referee) and attach a passport photograph and ID card. Please note that your Referees’ email address is MANDATORY
Next of kin’s passport photograph, name, phone number, address and email address (MANDATORY)

PEM QUESTIONNAIRE

Kindly read the information on the first page and complete section 2, 3, 4 and 5
Please ensure that you attach copies of your laboratory report for the test(s) as specified on the fourth page (please note that the Monteux test result must be provided).
I guess you applied for the position of a CEO because this one is strong ooo

2 Likes

Re: WORKFORCE Interview Invite by emmadeking(m): 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
Amaragold:
I also received same mail xterday,mine is in ph
Did you attend the interview and how was it?
Was equally invited to PH for interview/documentation
Re: WORKFORCE Interview Invite by Nobody: 2:38am On Sep 27, 2019
merit1988:
Everything depends on ur qualifications...i think OND job offers are like from 40k...HND / BSC are from 80k
with workforce only?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Immigration Recruitment / Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria Management Trainee Program 2014 / Workforce Academy II 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.