Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,953 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:01 AM

Football Bet Hints And Rules No 4 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Bet Hints And Rules No 4 (873 Views)

Willian Wants To Stay At Chelsea Until He’s 40 And Rules Out January Transfer Ex / Unai Emery Hints That Aubameyang Could Be Arsenal's Captain / Ighalo Hints At U-turn On His International Retirement After A Cryptic Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Bet Hints And Rules No 4 by alanka(f): 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
De tin be say a don forget the hint way a be wan tell us. And a know no wen I go remember. De tin be say make una wait if a remember I go enter here chapchap come tell you but now a no remember. Ha ha ha

Don't Float Back

Have you won a ticket? Congratulations, but listen to this if you win a bet do not use your winning prize to bet again. It is advisable that you should not play again for that day. Go home eat, relax, go for shopping no matter how Small use it to buy something for yourself, things like boxers, shairt, singlet, phone etc.

I said you should not play that day again because there is spirit of deceit in bet it makes you think because you win now you will win more and more

The spirit of deceit will not let you choose the right game

You maybe over joyous to do the right thing

Then you may lose all the money back to it.

Immediately you win, firob will be looking for you. Be right back soon

Note: If it is not favourable to place bet on any of the team after you have used your indicators as explained in No 1 it is not by force keep your money. Don't put your money on business you don't know.

The next Hint

Budget

After you are sure that you want to place a bet, you have to budget how much. Don't be addicted to it, if you don't budget your money you may end up placing money you cannot let go, and when you lose it to Fifa robot which I nicknamed FIROB then you will want to recover the money back by so doing you will keep playing again and again and it would become addicted at the stage you have big problem you may continue like that forever.

In conclusion, no matter how financially strong you are at a time, budget how much you want play and no matter what happens don't spend more. There will always be another day.

Football Bet Hints And Rules No 1

If you want to bet on football consider the following in your mind first:

1 How well do I know both teams?

If they are teams that you know well then you have to use both qualitative and quantitative indicators to know which teams you want to place your money on.

QUATITATIVE INDICATOR

Originally, odds they placed on both of them have given you measure of their strength. It will also be helpful, if you can check their last five match results.

IMPORTANCE OF THE MATCH

You also have to check very well how important is the match to your favourite team, if the match is not important, they may lack morale to win it or even the coach may bench players for important match.

QUALITATIVE INDICATOR

After that check the team management, if there is internal problems among the players, couches, managers, owner, fans etc if there are internal problems it will definitely affect their performances and the stronger teams may lose.
Re: Football Bet Hints And Rules No 4 by alanka(f): 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
alanka:
If you want to bet on football consider the following in your mind first:

1 How well do I know both teams?

If they are teams that you know well then you have to use both qualitative and quantitative indicators to know which teams you want to place your money on.

QUATITATIVE INDICATOR

Originally, odds they placed on both of them have given you measure of their strength. It will also be helpful, if you can check their last five match results.

IMPORTANCE OF THE MATCH

You also have to check very well how important is the match to your favourite team, if the match is not important, they may lack morale to win it or even the coach may bench players for important match.

QUALITATIVE INDICATOR

After that check the team management, if there is internal problems among the players, couches, managers, owner, fans etc if there are internal problems if will definitely affect their performances and the stronger teams may lose.
I have to be very careful or else I may say something that will destroy football bet all over the world.
Re: Football Bet Hints And Rules No 4 by alanka(f): 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
alanka:
I have to be very careful or else I may say something that will destroy football bet all over the world.
if you do not know both teams well them don't put your money on them. Dont risk your money remove it from your game
Re: Football Bet Hints And Rules No 4 by alanka(f): 8:59am On Apr 20, 2017
I will stop doing this if I have guarantee that I will be making 200,000 naira every week, my money will not be diverted, my games will not be manipulated my winning prize for all the game manipulated I'd paid without that in the next two weeks, I can send money into any bank account of my choice

Without that in less than s month world gamble market will dry. Idiots
Re: Football Bet Hints And Rules No 4 by alanka(f): 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
alanka:
I will stop doing this if I have guarantee that I will be making 200,000 naira every week, my money will not be diverted, my games will not be manipulated my winning prize for all the game manipulated I'd paid without that in the next two weeks, I can send money into any bank account of my choice

Without that in less than s month world gamble market will dry. Idiots
I am about to go deep into the sensive aspect of the hints. This area can guarantee you winning ticket but it still falls under probability. It was the one I was using before. Every month I win at least one ticket solo get ready. It may come up few hours to come.
Re: Football Bet Hints And Rules No 4 by Divinerace(m): 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
alanka:
I am about to go deep into the sensive aspect of the hints. This area can guarantee you winning ticket but it still falls under probability. It was the one I was using before. Every month I win at least one ticket solo get ready. It may come up few hours to come.
guy come complete this thing nah!
Re: Football Bet Hints And Rules No 4 by adeshinacute(m): 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
Join our trial group for ur sure 2.0+ odds

0 8 1 8 4 8 5 1 3 5 9
Re: Football Bet Hints And Rules No 4 by Chigorkizz(m): 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Sure 3 Odds Week Days And 5 Odds Weekends / 1 &ov Odds Load........... / Guardiola Confirms Kelechi Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.