Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. (5478 Views)

How To Open A Clickbank Account In Nigeria 2020.(unsupported Countries Included) / FCMB Wants To Open A Branch for Their Customers In Heaven / How To Open A Clickbank Account For Free In Nigeria. (screenshots Included). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by AnebigabrielGG(m): 10:13am On Apr 21, 2017
nohitch:

Pleas sir, open your own thread, don't do this here before others will come in with much worse impunity thanks.

I am not trying to spam your information, Just trying to help though. Sorry for any interruption.
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 21, 2017
I'm in. what do I need to do?
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by rufans(m): 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
God bless nohitch..
I'm a proud owner of verified clickbank account ..
I followed instructions nohitch gave ..wow.
And nohitch just made know his nairaland account got banned lipsrsealed
Pls one of the mods should lift the ban plssss ..
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
nohitch:
@ennygr8
@swegzfreak
@sconp
@thesisihelp
@kababs1

You guys should listen attentively to the requirements and how to go about this.
1 .You must have a payoneer card.
2. Open a new gmail address, do it with the gmail app on your phone, simply scroll down and click add new account, after that.
3. Simply send an email to nohitchwebatgmail .com
With the following format:
Nairaland moniker:
New email:
Nickname you might want to answer on clickbank:
Original name that appeared on your payoneer card:

Please if you aren't among these persons, I'll charge you a token of #2000, I am being considerate because it is my data plan, time and energy I will use.

So to the lucky ones please hurry up because today will be too busy for me.

#peace.
you are a fat thief, sir.

You accuse importexpert of selling e book for 3,000 and here you are opening ordinary clickbank account for 2,000.

I thought you wanted to be a good Samaritan. Go ahead and open clickbank accounts for all nairaland members FOR FREE.
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by KaBabs1: 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
nohitch:
@ennygr8
@swegzfreak
@sconp
@thesisihelp
@kababs1

You guys should listen attentively to the requirements and how to go about this.
1 .You must have a payoneer card.
2. Open a new gmail address, do it with the gmail app on your phone, simply scroll down and click add new account, after that.
3. Simply send an email to nohitchwebatgmail .com
With the following format:
Nairaland moniker:
New email:
Nickname you might want to answer on clickbank:
Original name that appeared on your payoneer card:

Please if you aren't among these persons, I'll charge you a token of #2000, I am being considerate because it is my data plan, time and energy I will use.

So to the lucky ones please hurry up because today will be too busy for me.

#peace.

E sir. I replied your mail that day. But I am yet to hear from you, sir. Abi person don impersonate me ni?
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by hadeytee: 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
I am interested and I will pay the fee
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by Jerryodogwu(m): 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
pat077:
shld I also send my details? I have ordered for payooner card and it's on the way... ... To get it soon.

Please am in,. my payoner card is on the way,
globalblaze@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by ayommy12: 7:21am On Apr 23, 2017
Just seeing this and its what have been looking for, can I still come in please? I have payobeer card. Please reply. Thank you.
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by nohitch: 7:23am On Apr 25, 2017
beardlessdude:
you are a fat thief, sir.

You accuse importexpert of selling e book for 3,000 and here you are opening ordinary clickbank account for 2,000.

I thought you wanted to be a good Samaritan. Go ahead and open clickbank accounts for all nairaland members FOR FREE.
Good morning my insulting 'unknown' nairaland foe, my data, my battery, my time.
First I am not a fat person ok,
Secondly, I have never stolen from even the devil.
Thirdly, I just got back from a ban of which I am yet to know what my offence, but in any case it won't stop me from breathing.
And finally if you check my thread title, you will see I will open a clickbank account for the 1st 7 people ask rufans if I collected a dime from him.

Chill niqqur.... Take a hike.

1 Like

Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by nohitch: 7:26am On Apr 25, 2017
@ sconp
@kababs1

Your emails are incomplete please revert if you aren't interested I will focus on others.
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by nohitch: 7:28am On Apr 25, 2017
KaBabs1:

E sir. I replied your mail that day. But I am yet to hear from you, sir. Abi person don impersonate me ni?
Bro your email is incomplete the password to your newly created email I will need to activate your click bank account for you so that you wont use a Nigerian Ip to activate it.
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by nohitch: 7:32am On Apr 25, 2017
rufans:

Morning sir make it 1st 10 people plssssss
God bless

Sir, grin 10 people fa, kai ..

1 Like

Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by ogbright: 8:57am On Apr 25, 2017
Abeg add me also. You can extend it to ten persons. angelwinforreal@Gmail.com
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by ayommy12: 9:08am On Apr 25, 2017
Please my email is odunayoakinbo@gmail.com

Kindly put me in please. Thanks.
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by ayommy12: 9:15am On Apr 25, 2017
I have sent in comment before but it esacped my mind and I didn't know until this morning, please, respond sir. My email address is odunayoakinbo@gmail.com

I have payoneer card
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by KaBabs1: 10:10am On Apr 25, 2017
nohitch:

Bro your email is incomplete the password to your newly created email I will need to activate your click bank account for you so that you wont use a Nigerian Ip to activate it.

I sent you a mail now
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by nohitch: 10:52am On Apr 25, 2017
No dms please check the format I put up here and mail me. I have successfully opened an account for someone for free.

The next lucky 6 shouldn't hesitate to send me, fastest fingers.

Please check the format no dms.

#peace
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by sconp: 11:18am On Apr 26, 2017
nohitch:
@ sconp
@kababs1

Your emails are incomplete please revert if you aren't interested I will focus on others.
i have replied your mail
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by KaBabs1: 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
Thanks to Nohitch, I have my own ClickBank account now.

God bless you sir
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by nohitch: 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
KaBabs1:
Thanks to Nohitch, I have my own ClickBank account now.

God bless you sir

Welcome bro enjoy your account
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
nohitch:

Good morning my insulting nairaland'unknown' foe, my data, my battery, my time.
First I am not a fat person ok,
Secondly, I have never stolen from even the devil.
Thirdly, I just got back from a ban of which I am yet to know what my offence, but in any case it won't stop me from breathing.
And finally if you check my thread title, you will see I will open a clickbank account for the 1st 7 people ask rufans if I collected a dime from him.

Chill niqqur.... Take a hike.
good thing I finally provoked you to open more free click bank account for others.
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by dapdoman(m): 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
I am intrested bro.
daposanya2001@yahoo.com
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by nohitch: 11:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
beardlessdude:
good thing I finally provoked you to open more free click bank account for others.

Don't glorify your abuse brother, I listened to the mails I got not your slander.. Mind you, I don't do public bashing.. Focus on your aim on nairaland while I do same... Any further bashing from you is welcomed but I will turn a blind eye...

Simple.
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by pauljumbo: 9:09am On Apr 27, 2017
nohitch:

Don't glorify your abuse brother, I listened to the mails I got not your slander.. Mind you, I don't do public bashing.. Focus on your aim on nairaland while I do same... Any further bashing from you is welcomed but I will turn a blind eye...

Simple.

i love your response
professional and matured
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by nohitch: 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
@sconp
@kababs1
@rufans
Are full clickbank account owners with no issues.
@ayommy12 has some issues which ain't no problem
@staticoko I haven't heard from you.

2 more persons to go.

Please no dms.. Use the format on the first page to email me.

Nohitchweb @ your service.

1 Like

Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by nohitch: 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
pauljumbo:

i love your response
professional and matured

Thank you sir. grin grin grin
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by infinitemiles: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=nohitch post=55730274]Good day house,

Having being a follower and appreciative follower of this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3714080/free--tutorial-class/, created by a wonderful hearted person by moniker bobowaja, I came up with this.

It was and might still be difficult creating a Clickbank account in Nigeria based on the fact we aren't on their acceptance list, to that note I will for only the first five persons, open a clickbank account for free. This is my way of giving back to Nairaland.

I have a working clickbank account I make use of to promote my products, a JVZoo account and a business PayPal Account, for earning legally on the internet.

No need to brag, here's the deal after the first 5 persons have indicated interest here by quoting me with the subject Clickbank account, I will get to work for them.

After these 7 people who of course will drop their testimonies here, I will charge a token for my services.

Relax, I won't break your bank account..

So hurry for the 1st seven persons they will also get my tool for use on android, it is the strongest VPN that exists on play store and it is very much neglected, free for life, no ads, can power all your apps whether on static or dynamic IP,it will give what you want. MTN has currently updated their ISP to avoid the use of VPNs on their network and the issue of dynamic IPs, is actually to stop the use of these ISPs for fraudulent acts.

So i await your responses, thanks.

P.S if you are using Hola VPN service please uninstall it, why? Because they are selling your details on every site you visit via the app. Hola doesn't own free servers to use, they simply use your internet connection, your visited sites and details of login to sustain their premium customers. If you doubt me, research......

I am interested
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by sconp: 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
nohitch:
@sconp
@kababs1
@rufans

2 more persons to go.

thanks man
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by fashionarena: 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
nohitch:
@sconp
@kababs1
@rufans

2 more persons to go.

Please,let me be one of the last 2standing...thank you.
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by kmotcrown8282: 11:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
kmotmat2014@gmail.com
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by Gluthatione: 11:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
nohitch:
Good day house,

Having being a follower and appreciative follower of this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3714080/free--tutorial-class/, created by a wonderful hearted person by moniker bobowaja, I came up with this.

It was and might still be difficult creating a Clickbank account in Nigeria based on the fact we aren't on their acceptance list, to that note I will for only the first five persons, open a clickbank account for free. This is my way of giving back to Nairaland.

I have a working clickbank account I make use of to promote my products, a JVZoo account and a business PayPal Account, for earning legally on the internet.

No need to brag, here's the deal after the first 5 persons have indicated interest here by quoting me with the subject Clickbank account, I will get to work for them.

After these 7 people who of course will drop their testimonies here, I will charge a token for my services.

Relax, I won't break your bank account..

So hurry for the 1st seven persons they will also get my tool for use on android, it is the strongest VPN that exists on play store and it is very much neglected, free for life, no ads, can power all your apps whether on static or dynamic IP,it will give what you want. MTN has currently updated their ISP to avoid the use of VPNs on their network and the issue of dynamic IPs, is actually to stop the use of these ISPs for fraudulent acts.

So i await your responses, thanks.

P.S if you are using Hola VPN service please uninstall it, why? Because they are selling your details on every site you visit via the app. Hola doesn't own free servers to use, they simply use your internet connection, your visited sites and details of login to sustain their premium customers. If you doubt me, research......

cc bobowaja
I don't know if the slot still remain , I'm interested sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shop Abroad From Nigeria / Adenuga Acquires Sterling Bank / Would A Private Investigation Firm In Lagos Make Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.