Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,197 members, 7,842,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

New Movie Alert| Case For Christ, 4 Reasons Why You Should See The Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / New Movie Alert| Case For Christ, 4 Reasons Why You Should See The Movie (590 Views)

Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” / My Honest Review Of The Movie 'the Wedding Party' / New Movie Alert; When Night Is Falling By Tracy Edwin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Movie Alert| Case For Christ, 4 Reasons Why You Should See The Movie by kvibes: 6:12am On Apr 20, 2017
If you haven’t already heard of the book The Case for Christ, it tells the story of Lee Strobel, who was an award-winning, legal editor at the Chicago Tribune in the 1980’s. Lee was an avowed atheist, but one day his wife came home to tell him she had decided to believe in Jesus.

This was difficult news for him, and set him on a journey to investigate the claims of Christianity in order to prove it false, and save his wife from what he considered to be a cult.

After nearly two years of meeting with experts, and weighing the evidence, Lee concluded, as an atheist, that there was an avalanche of evidence pointing to the truth of Jesus Christ, and Lee chose to put his faith in Christ.

In 1998, he shared the story of his journey in the book The Case for Christ, which has gone on, with follow up books, to be read by more than 14 million people worldwide.

If you follow my posts, you probably know about this movie already, and my friendship with Lee.

He has spoken at several of our conferences, and has become a friend over the past few years. We’ve been thrilled to partner as a ministry on the impact of this Pure Flix film by sharing it with as many people as we can.

Opening weekend for a film is very important. This is especially true for faith-based films.

Packing out theaters on opening weekend will potentially cause “The Case for Christ” to be shown in more than 2,000 theaters nationwide on Easter weekend, doubling the initial impact, and paving the way for the film to impact millions of people around the world in consecutive months.

It is my great hope that you will see the film this weekend, and take a few friends along with you. Consider buying group tickets for your church, or doing a theater buyout in your city. And share your excitement about the film with everyone you know. Let’s all mobilize behind this film to help it have the biggest impact possible.

HERE ARE 4 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD SEE THE CASE FOR CHRIST MOVIE THIS WEEKEND:

1. LEE’S STORY IS ICONIC AND UNFORGETTABLE

There are just some stories in the Christian world that you can’t get out of your mind. Lee’s story is one of those.

Several years ago, we spent time with Elizabeth Sherrill, who was the ghost writer of The Cross and the Switchblade for David Wilkerson, My Hiding Place for Corrie Ten Boom, God’s Smuggler for Brother Andrew, and others. It amazes me that she played such a role in telling stories that lived on in the Church.

Read More here: http://kvibes.org/new-movie-alert-case-for-christ-4-reasons-why-you-should-see-it/

Re: New Movie Alert| Case For Christ, 4 Reasons Why You Should See The Movie by Meel: 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
kvibes:
If you haven’t already heard of the book The Case for Christ, it tells the story of Lee Strobel, who was an award-winning, legal editor at the Chicago Tribune in the 1980’s. Lee was an avowed atheist, but one day his wife came home to tell him she had decided to believe in Jesus.

This was difficult news for him, and set him on a journey to investigate the claims of Christianity in order to prove it false, and save his wife from what he considered to be a cult.

After nearly two years of meeting with experts, and weighing the evidence, Lee concluded, as an atheist, that there was an avalanche of evidence pointing to the truth of Jesus Christ, and Lee chose to put his faith in Christ.

In 1998, he shared the story of his journey in the book The Case for Christ, which has gone on, with follow up books, to be read by more than 14 million people worldwide.

If you follow my posts, you probably know about this movie already, and my friendship with Lee.

He has spoken at several of our conferences, and has become a friend over the past few years. We’ve been thrilled to partner as a ministry on the impact of this Pure Flix film by sharing it with as many people as we can.

Opening weekend for a film is very important. This is especially true for faith-based films.

Packing out theaters on opening weekend will potentially cause “The Case for Christ” to be shown in more than 2,000 theaters nationwide on Easter weekend, doubling the initial impact, and paving the way for the film to impact millions of people around the world in consecutive months.

It is my great hope that you will see the film this weekend, and take a few friends along with you. Consider buying group tickets for your church, or doing a theater buyout in your city. And share your excitement about the film with everyone you know. Let’s all mobilize behind this film to help it have the biggest impact possible.

HERE ARE 4 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD SEE THE CASE FOR CHRIST MOVIE THIS WEEKEND:

1. LEE’S STORY IS ICONIC AND UNFORGETTABLE

There are just some stories in the Christian world that you can’t get out of your mind. Lee’s story is one of those.

Several years ago, we spent time with Elizabeth Sherrill, who was the ghost writer of The Cross and the Switchblade for David Wilkerson, My Hiding Place for Corrie Ten Boom, God’s Smuggler for Brother Andrew, and others. It amazes me that she played such a role in telling stories that lived on in the Church.

Read More here: http://kvibes.org/new-movie-alert-case-for-christ-4-reasons-why-you-should-see-it/
Need a link to download the movie

(1) (Reply)

15 Interesting Facts You Never Knew About Moji Olaiya / DSTV Reaches More Households With Its Open Window / Dur-a-quartz Epoxy Flooring System, New Flooring System In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.