Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment (32022 Views)

How Obaseki, Oshiomhole Became Pawns In The Anti-tinubu Fight / Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku / Benue Massacre: Shehu Sani Blasts Benue Elders For Visiting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by Saintsquare(m): 7:55am On Apr 20, 2017
lilytender:

While Ibos will always be suya meat to Hausa/Fulani, it happened between 1967 and 1970 and up till today, Fulani herdsmen are still killing Ibos even in Ibo land.
They are also riding there mothers and grannies like donkey in Anambra but they can only come online to shout afonja

8 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by Sweetnik22(f): 7:58am On Apr 20, 2017
lilytender:

While Ibos will always be suya meat to Hausa/Fulani, it happened between 1967 and 1970 and up till today, Fulani herdsmen are still killing Ibos even in Ibo land.
Chai... E pain am tongue

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by Sweetnik22(f): 8:04am On Apr 20, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
This is becoming a case of use and dump.
After all his efforts, they dumped him like that .. Chai sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by HzRF(m): 8:12am On Apr 20, 2017
Na tinubu Dem just dey yarn anyhow like this?

The truth is they know tinubu is the pilot that brought them to aso rock

And they can't allow him to be in scheme of things it's too dangerous

That's why they are "shelling his base"

Ondo is done

Next is Osun

Lasun, Adeleke are on ground to get the job done

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by Amarabae(f): 8:16am On Apr 20, 2017
useless party ruling a backward country.

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by Firefire(m): 8:17am On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD posts =55731338:
El-Rufai again?

[s]What is this senseless midget up to now?you and your quadruplets brothers of Fayose,FFK and Dino Maleye think you can talk your way into relevance?

This Senator Shehu Sani will go far in life.

Many a times, people erroneously think i support the APC because of President Buhari,or some even go as far as saying i get paid N200,000 for supporting Buhari or the APC. The truth is, i do not support the APC because of Buhari and never will.

Tinubu is the main reason i support the APC party,and my reasons are that he has a knack for bringing in young progressives to get the jobs done, not caring whose ox is being gored. Like in every Organizations, or even Societies, there will be those that will oppose the one that gave his all for the Organization to stand.

Ambrose Alli Of Edo State, and Joseph Tarka of Benue State comes to mind, as they were brought down by their own Tribesmen. In the case of the APC, the John Oyeguns and his foot Soldiers like Dino Maleye, and El-Rufai have from time to time done everything to undermine the person of Tinubu, and so far the man has kept a dignified silence.

And that is what a true leader does.

Senator Shehu Sani, may your metal never go blunt. You have just spoken the truth, like a real man, because the house of the APC was built by Tinubu.

Try hard as they might, the Oyegun's or the El-Rufai's cannot distort facts or even history.

N:B Jarus Please how and where do i get your book The Road To Victoria Island to buy?i just tried to send you a PM. Get back to me thanks.
[/s]

Story for the gods.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by Prinzyy: 8:27am On Apr 20, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
grin

I know who El Rufai is targeting here.

The game just started
cool
Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by reuben79: 8:29am On Apr 20, 2017
[quote author=Sweetnik22 post=55732277]Yoruba will always be a slave to the north no matter what undecided[/is better to be slave to majority than minority.......ur slavery to ijaw nation wat ve u gain?cry cry pple............ur cryin never start yet,2019 is around d coner u will knw where u belong to in dis conutry ok

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:32am On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
El-Rufai again?

What is this senseless midget up to now?you and your quadruplets brothers of Fayose,FFK and Dino Maleye think you can talk your way into relevance?

Many a times, people erroneously think i support the APC because of President Buhari,or some even go as far as saying i get paid N200,000 for supporting Buhari or the APC. The truth is, i do not support the APC because of Buhari and never will.

Tinubu is the main reason i support the APC party,and my reasons are that he has a knack for bringing in young progressives to get the jobs done, not caring whose ox is being gored. Like in every Organizations, or even Societies, there will be those that will oppose the one that gave his all for the Organization to stand.

Ambrose Alli Of Edo State, and Joseph Tarka of Benue State comes to mind, as they were brought down by their own Tribesmen. In the case of the APC, the John Oyeguns and his foot Soldiers like Dino Maleye, and El-Rufai have from time to time done everything to undermine the person of Tinubu, and so far the man has kept a dignified silence.

Senator Shehu Sani, may your metal never go blunt. You have just spoken the truth, like a real man, because the house of the APC was built by Tinubu.

Try hard as they might, the Oyegun's or the El-Rufai's cannot distort facts or even history.

N:B Jarus Please how and where do i get your book The Road To Victoria Island to buy?i just tried to send you a PM. Get back to me thanks.
You support Apc because d VP is from south West full stop. All dis ur talk na grammer,whether Apc performs or not isn't ur concern as far as d Vp is from ur tribe,you are okay.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by Sweetnik22(f): 8:39am On Apr 20, 2017
[quote author=reuben79 post=55734089][/quote]
I said it lol. Am in my houz, come n beat me tongue

Cry cry reuben abati tongue

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by Repairnigeria(m): 8:43am On Apr 20, 2017
that's politics ur best friend can be ur worst enemy and ur enemy can be ur best friend is a cat and rat game tom and jerry cartoon
Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by kernel501: 9:07am On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
El-Rufai again?

What is this senseless midget up to now?you and your quadruplets brothers of Fayose,FFK and Dino Maleye think you can talk your way into relevance?

Just listen to yourself. Your supporting Buhari , because of Tinubu.

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by malton: 9:14am On Apr 20, 2017
El-Rufai is biting more than he can chew.

The moro.n is busy stepping on toes left, right and center, making enemies almost on a daily basis.

He must think four years last forever.

There's nothing I hate more in life than ingrates.

He's a typical example of "educated but dumb."

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by dragonking3: 9:22am On Apr 20, 2017
Hehehehe so Tinubu na lungs while the uneducated dullard come be heart? Laugh wan tear my belle. Where is Lalasticlala sef

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by ijustdey: 10:14am On Apr 20, 2017
cc lalasticlala

when will el-rufai face his government and the southern killings and stop meddling into what he hasn't got the capacity to substantiate

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by freeze001(f): 10:28am On Apr 20, 2017
The future of the APC is with Buhari and the Southwest. Without Buhari and the Southwest, the change train will derail and end in smithereens like the fate of Yugoslavia or Soviet Union.

I hope the misguided elements in the SS/SE can see the real permutations of the APC, they are only useful for providing funding and making up apparently inconsequential numbers. There's no actual consideration or ideology for meaningful inclusion so they better retrace their paths and work towards forging a viable path away from this contraption.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by yemmight(m): 10:31am On Apr 20, 2017
El-Rufai is a clown. You know we have a clown like that also in the south-west, in Ekiti. Their clown in the North is El-Rufai. There is no way a black sheep will not be experienced in a family.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by Philinho(m): 10:33am On Apr 20, 2017
El-rufai need to be thought a lesson

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by Jetleeee: 10:37am On Apr 20, 2017
ettybaba:

Please use your brain for once.
It's not as difficult as you think.

Next time if you don't have a proper clapback to a post, don't bother replying. Let other people do it

Which one be una own sef . See post, see your reply grin

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 20, 2017
Hell rufai again!

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by Guyman02: 10:40am On Apr 20, 2017
Fulanis dont respect 'berebe' (Yoruba) they see them as pawns to be used for political gains, they respect the 'yanmiri' (Igbos) for their intelligence and craftiness thats why the Sardauna said he would rather employ an expatriate than an Igboman because as he said if you employ them as labourers in the morning, by the time you return in the evening they have become supervisors over our people.

South West is just dispensable to them and they know that they will always get the support of Yoruba Muslims anytime they want it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by ehissi(m): 10:40am On Apr 20, 2017
This short man devil has come again...... angry

Well! Na Tinubu like to chop insult, kwankwanso wouldnt have let people like Hell-Rufai - abi na Peter Rufai - to be talking rubbish..... tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by AntiWailer: 10:40am On Apr 20, 2017
I will comment when I see the quote from EL Rufai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by oyeb15: 10:42am On Apr 20, 2017
Shehu Sanni is d desperate fellow here. He's trying all means to soil El rufai's name jxt becos he has a governorship ambition. Shehu Sanni should b contented with DAT senate seat & give dividents to his constituency.He is acting like a rebel. Critics dont make good administrators. Rufai is a principled and honorable man. He's has always been loved by d president. There are just few people like him in Nigeria.
Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by wristbangle: 10:43am On Apr 20, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Right from the days of Alimi & Afonja, it has always been a case of use and dump in a master and slave relationship! Smh at the suffersicated people, I wonder when they will emancipate themselves from mental slavery. Make I dey go joor, this one na mumu post.

You did not even read the post hence writing grammatical and making psychological blunders. Defecating rubbish @ morning is one thing, excreting only "God know" in the evening is another

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by magoo10(m): 10:43am On Apr 20, 2017
and i guess the southwesterners(APC) are benefiting from their uncommon matrimonial with the north.
Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by olamath(m): 10:44am On Apr 20, 2017
Yoruba Ronu, the hausas will not support ur presidency, neither the ibos, yet whoever u supported bevomes president, Jonathan was supported in 2011, Buhari in 2015, when will u be supported to presidency. Awolowo was the best president nigeria never had - Ojukwu. How about MKO Abiola?

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by magoo10(m): 10:44am On Apr 20, 2017
and i guess the southwesterners(APC) are benefiting from their uncommon matrimony with the north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by Jetleeee: 10:47am On Apr 20, 2017
wristbangle:

You did not even read the post hence writing grammatical and making psychological blunders. Defecating rubbish @ morning is one thing, excreting only "God know" in the evening.

Lol you see as we no complain on the thread. We just dey observe cheesy I know some threads will land FP before the end of the week. For sure, me and the fellow comrades will always do the regular

Just wait for their reactions.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by Bants(m): 10:48am On Apr 20, 2017
El rufai for president since Donald trump won the america election anything can happen
Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by Ruggedpen: 10:48am On Apr 20, 2017
ipob will be watching them from behind with pop corn, kill una self grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#OgunAt40: Buhari, Obasanjo Cut Cake (photos) / Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe / Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.