Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment (32019 Views)

How Obaseki, Oshiomhole Became Pawns In The Anti-tinubu Fight / Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku / Benue Massacre: Shehu Sani Blasts Benue Elders For Visiting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by Lange: 10:49am On Apr 20, 2017
lilytender:

While Ibos will always be suya meat to Hausa/Fulani, it happened between 1967 and 1970 and up till today, Fulani herdsmen are still killing Ibos even in Ibo land.

Lol. Inyanmirins don suffer for Fulani hand bro. Which kain death they never tasted? Is it knife for neck like nama? Or.roasting like chicken or beheading like aja-ogun. Them slaughter and slaughter them so te them Com end am with deprivation of food, meat and water so te I heard say na close to 2milla con peme. What a foolish generation calling their masters slave...

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by wristbangle: 10:50am On Apr 20, 2017
Sweetnik22:
Yoruba will always be a slave to the north no matter what undecided

Exactly just like Azikwe, Alex and co.

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by masseratti: 10:50am On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
El-Rufai again?

What is this senseless midget up to now?you and your quadruplets brothers of Fayose,FFK and Dino Maleye think you can talk your way into relevance?

This Senator Shehu Sani will go far in life.

Many a times, people erroneously think i support the APC because of President Buhari,or some even go as far as saying i get paid N200,000 for supporting Buhari or the APC. The truth is, i do not support the APC because of Buhari and never will.

Tinubu is the main reason i support the APC party,and my reasons are that he has a knack for bringing in young progressives to get the jobs done, not caring whose ox is gored. And like in every Organizations, or even Societies, there will be those that will oppose the one that gave his all for the Organization to stand.

Ambrose Alli Of Edo State, and Joseph Tarka of Benue State comes to mind, as they were brought down by their own Tribesmen. In the case of the APC, the John Oyeguns and his foot Soldiers like Dino Maleye, and El-Rufai have from time to time done everything to undermine the person of Tinubu, and so far the man has kept a dignified silence.

And that is what a true leader does.

Senator Shehu Sani, may your metal never go blunt. You have just spoken the truth, like a real man, because the house of the APC was built by Tinubu.

Try hard as they might, the Oyegun's or the El-Rufai's cannot distort facts or even history.

N:B Jarus Please how and where do i get your book The Road To Victoria Island to buy?i just tried to send you a PM. Get back to me thanks.
I dont understand,what did el rufai say about tinubu?can you please post it here so that we can know where Sani is coming from,thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by wristbangle: 10:53am On Apr 20, 2017
Jetleeee:

Lol you see as we no complain on the thread. We just dey observe cheesy I know some threads will land FP before the end of the week. For sure, me and the fellow comrades will always do the regular

Just wait for their reactions.

I look forward to your comic comments grin

The funny thing up till now they don't know how to tackle your likes
Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by Basic123: 10:54am On Apr 20, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Right from the days of Alimi & Afonja, it has always been a case of use and dump in a master and slave relationship! Smh at the suffersicated people, I wonder when they will emancipate themselves from mental slavery. Make I dey go joor, this one na mumu post.
Your tribe is not even useful talkless of being dumped!!!...Every great man will have a distractor.Judas Iscariot to jesus christ,faraoh to moses,Goliath to david,APC ungratefuls to tinubu etc.So na normal thing!!!

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by ayokellany: 10:55am On Apr 20, 2017
freeze001:

I hope the misguided elements in the SS/SE can see the real permutations of the APC, they are only useful for providing funding and making up apparently inconsequential numbers. There's no actual consideration or ideology for meaningful inclusion so they better retrace their paths and work towards forging a viable path away from this contraption.

Can the alternative you have provide for the entire populace of the SS n SE ?
Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 20, 2017
ettybaba:

Please use your brain for once.
It's not as difficult as you think.
Savage! Lmho grin grin grin
Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by Zedoo(m): 10:56am On Apr 20, 2017
Northern supremacy will never be understated simply " because the southwest contributed to apc winning"

Tinubu has been sidelined ever since Goodluck made that call to concede victory...

Hard times for the south-west.... thought they will finally get a chance to lay hand on the north-infested national cake....

They thought wrong...

Meanwhile check my signature for TOP QUALITY art works

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by iaatmguy(m): 10:56am On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
El-Rufai again?

What is this senseless midget up to now?you and your quadruplets brothers of Fayose,FFK and Dino Maleye think you can talk your way into relevance?

Many a times, people erroneously think i support the APC because of President Buhari,or some even go as far as saying i get paid N200,000 for supporting Buhari or the APC. The truth is, i do not support the APC because of Buhari and never will.
you were making sense until when you said you were supporting the APC cos of tinubu. leave sentiments of him investing in the country and all other flimsy excuses, the guy is a rogue. if you had said you were supporting the apc cos of buhari you would have made a lot of meaning ( my opinion though )

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by Jetleeee: 10:57am On Apr 20, 2017
wristbangle:

I look forward to your comic comments grin

The funny thing up till now they don't know how to tackle your likes

The thing is, we aren't bothered about their own anti-yoruba comments. For us, it's an enjoy your thread and let me enjoy my thread thing. They are always breaking that rule by playing victim when it's our turn. You can scream brown roof, afonja all day, na you sabi BUT no carry that "you are tribalistic" nonsense when it's our turn.

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by goodnews777: 10:57am On Apr 20, 2017
HELL RUFAI MAIN TARGET IS OSIBANJO . UNDERSTAND WHERE THIS EVIL GENIUS IS GOING.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by Basic123: 10:58am On Apr 20, 2017
ettybaba:
What has become of APC as a party and Buhari's administration since Tinubu has been sidelined ?
APC is in shambles while the government is confused. The Northerners are afraid and jealous of Tinubu's political credentials and therefore took over the party (Oyegun's docility and betrayer is a story for another day) and the government unfortunately Buhari is not intelligent and bold enough to stand his ground.
Did Buhari win election when he used to speak hausa and fulfide on campaign grounds?
Why are those that packaged Buhari to win an election he had always lost not contributing to the success of his government?
One of the few shinning lights (if not the only shinning light) in this administration is Osinbajo who also happens to be Tinibu's contribution.
I love you,I love your comment..I mean every bit of information contained in this comment.especially unintelligent buhari,Oyegun betrayal and APC crumble due to tinubu sidelining.God will bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by lordpsyko: 10:59am On Apr 20, 2017
You forgot to mention that Atiku was and he's still a slave to OBJ, a yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by wristbangle: 11:00am On Apr 20, 2017
Jetleeee:

The thing is, we aren't bothered about their own anti-yoruba comments. For us, it's an enjoy your thread and let me enjoy my thread thing. They are always breaking that rule by playing victim when it's our turn. You can scream brown roof, afonja all day, na you sabi BUT no carry that "you are tribalistic" nonsense when it's our turn.

You should by now know that they are emotional babies or perhaps behave like hyenas who likes one direction backlash

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by opribo(m): 11:03am On Apr 20, 2017
Whatever made Jagaban to allow this nation to go back to the dark ages will live with him, he is old enough to know that this country needed a real leader.

Not the type of an expired deadwood but a young, energetic and visionary leader to leap frog the nation into the global arena of technological break throughs.
At least by now he is having a taste of the soup he has prepared. For once we had the opportunity to take back our country but Tinubu took us backwards. What was he afraid of, what was he thinking of. This power in the North cannot return through the ballot box to the South again, never. That is what Tinubu should know if incase he had forgotten history. 2019 will prove me right. God keep us all alive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by invisibeTroll: 11:11am On Apr 20, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

I thought you guys were singing El Rufai praise yesterday.

This is just the beginning

Na APC Lagos Chapter dey pay the guy bills. He has to be loyal to his faction in the battle

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by ipodstinks: 11:13am On Apr 20, 2017
Ingrate will always be ingrate. Well, hell rufi lampooning Tinubu is nothing to me because he brought the southwest into this mess. But for him lampooning the whole southwest made him stupid. He knows he has no ground in the nation but trying to use style to destroy buhari. We don't know you here in west Mr foolish.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 20, 2017
How I wish Nigerians will be regulating their voting patterns, such that APC will rules four years, PDP will rules four years as well. But Nigerians voters lacks selves discipline during campaigns, that's why their politicians are dumping them as poo after elections.

While other countries citizens are holding their politicians accountable, here Nigerians are talking rubbish in the name of political parties forgetting themselves, at the end they started blaming after the people were in power might have left offices.

Nobody in government has power than the people. But Nigerians people have to stop belittling themselves for looters and thieves in government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by Tex42(m): 11:20am On Apr 20, 2017
yemmight:
El-Rufai is a clown. You know we have a clown like that also in the south-west, in Ekiti. Their clown in the North is El-Rufai. There is no way a black sheep will not be experienced in a family.
I don't see how Fayose is a black sheep. He is not a member of the APC family is he?

The clown and black sheep of the APC ;

Dino=clown (ajeku iya nio je crooner)

El rufai = Black sheep(the midget steeping on a cyclops' toe)

Baba leave Fayose out of this...

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by aboveu(m): 11:21am On Apr 20, 2017
Is El-Rufai a politician or mallam? He didn't know anything at all, is a mistake to the North I pity Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by inno2020: 11:23am On Apr 20, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmm

Its a dog's life

We are living dogs life

It is well NL
Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by emi14: 11:28am On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
El-Rufai again?

Tinubu is the main reason i support the APC party,and my reasons are that he has a knack for bringing in young progressives to get the jobs done, not caring whose ox is gored. And like in every Organizations, or even Societies, there will be those that will oppose the one that gave his all for the Organization to stand.

Ambrose Alli Of Edo State, and Joseph Tarka of Benue State comes to mind, as they were brought down by their own Tribesmen. In the case of the APC, the John Oyeguns and his foot Soldiers like Dino Maleye, and El-Rufai have from time to time done everything to undermine the person of Tinubu, and so far the man has kept a dignified silence.

Senator Shehu Sani, may your metal never go blunt. You have just spoken the truth, like a real man, because the house of the APC was built by Tinubu.

Try hard as they might, the Oyegun's or the El-Rufai's cannot distort facts or even history.

N:B Jarus Please how and where do i get your book The Road To Victoria Island to buy?i just tried to send you a PM. Get back to me thanks.
The four men mentioned have been relevant before the birth of APC and it irrelevant and irresponsible government.
However, El-Rufi should apologise to Tinubu whose efforts actually propelled APC to power.
Am not south westerner neither am I affiliated to any useless political party yet I hate used and throwaway associated with northern politicians against the south in general. Wise up guys.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 20, 2017
El rufai is a betrayer buhari doesn't trust him
Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by EdCure: 11:35am On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
El-Rufai again?
Thanks for echoing my exact sentiments. Buhari and APC is nothing without the Tinubu effect.
Is it not the same Buhari and his lacklustre associates and structures (was there ever any?) from ANPP, CPC that Nigerians have been rejecting since 2001 to 2011, till Chief Tinubu came and rebranded, packaged, presented and sold his candidacy to Nigerians?

The integrity and anti corruption tag was a ruse. Buhari is simply basking on the credentials of Tunde Idiagbon. If for anything, the myriads of intrigues that has bedeviled his administration from day one pays credence to the fact that Buhari lacks the credibility, discipline, sophistication and stamina to be president of Nigeria.

It's good to know that I still have a like-mind on here. Regrettably, you are a rare breed; a classic example of the last of the Mohicans.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by blazhykowskyi(m): 11:41am On Apr 20, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You support Apc because d VP is from south West full stop. All dis ur talk na grammer,whether Apc performs or not isn't ur concern as far as d Vp is from ur tribe,you are okay.

you should know that hungerbad doesn't reply senseless people like you.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by sshalom(m): 11:42am On Apr 20, 2017
Senator Shehu Sanni stated certain facts about the contributions of Asiwaju Tinubu (by the way, only mischievous people will keep denying the relevance of the man in Nigerian politics) but his real preoccupation is how to dislodge Gov. El Rufai come 2019.

I am sure Asiwaju Tinubu could see through this!
Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by Johnhug66(m): 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]Only one day brings disgrace to a person; the shame is felt every day.
(The thoughtless act of a moment mars one's reputation for a long time.) U don't Bleep with an afonja and get away with it

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by Omonigeriarere: 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
olamath:
Yoruba Ronu, the hausas will not support ur presidency, neither the ibos, yet whoever u supported bevomes president, Jonathan was supported in 2011, Buhari in 2015, when will u be supported to presidency. Awolowo was the best president nigeria never had - Ojukwu. How about MKO Abiola?

And who made OBJ to become a President?
Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by gberra: 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
Amarabae:
useless party ruling a backward country.
Ama say what??

Igbos always cry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finally, Presidency Reacts To Offa Bank Robbery Attack , After 2 Days / Reno Omokri Reacts To Ortom's Defection To PDP / APC Replies Davido's Father Deji Adeleke's Claim Of Osun Election Being Rigged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.