Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment (32004 Views)

How Obaseki, Oshiomhole Became Pawns In The Anti-tinubu Fight / Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku / Benue Massacre: Shehu Sani Blasts Benue Elders For Visiting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by dre11(m): 6:23am On Apr 20, 2017
KADUNA State Governor Nasir El-Rufai was under fire yesterday for denigrating the contributions of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his Southwest base to the victory of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the 2015 elections.

The Chairman of the Senate Committee on Local and Foreign Debts, Senator Shehu Sani, took a swipe at El-Rufai, describing the governor’s remarks on the APC stalwart as the height of ingratitude.

In a statement made available to The Nation, Sani, representing the Kaduna Central Senatorial District, said the contributions of the former Lagos State governor and the Southwest to the victory of the APC in the last general elections, was unparallel, contrary to El-Rufai’s claim.

According to him, without Tinubu, the victory over the then ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) would have remained a mere dream.

Describing Tinubu as the “lungs of the APC while President Buhari is the heart’, the senator said it was unfortunate that “el-Rufai, who smiles with Tinubu during the daylight, stings him at night”.

The statement reads: “The memo written by Kaduna Governor which tends to belittle the contribution of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the Southwest is sad and unfortunate. It is perfidious and the height of ingratitude.

“We must accept the stalk truth that without Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu and the principled position of the south West, dislodging Goodluck Jonathan and the then ruling PDP could have still remained a pipe dream, a hollow hope or a political mirage. El-Rufai defecated on a broom that is supposed to clean the littered floor of the nation.

“President Buhari is the heart of APC and Asiwaju is the lungs. Tinubu’s contribution to the success of the party is unequal. El-Rufai smiles with Tinubu in broad daylight and stings him at night. He hugs Tinubu with a chest of hooks and shakes him with toxic palms.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a man who built a castle for others to live and asked to appreciate the gift of a room in the boys’ quarters. Those who rubbished a hunter who borrowed them his arrow to disable an antelope will someday come back for same arrow to disable a lion.

“Tinubu honoured many official invitations to Kaduna, unknowingly; he was back-stabbed with an acidic memo. Tinubu has a history of being betrayed and has a history of overcoming betrayal.

“The future of the APC is with Buhari and the Southwest. Without Buhari and the Southwest, the change train will derail and end in smithereens like the fate of Yoguslavia or Soviet Union.

“President Buhari should be watchful of those who prey behind him and pray before him. Tinubu is an indispensable major component of change. My knowledge of Tinubu dates back to the NADECO days when we were in the trenches during the struggle against military dictatorship.

“El-Rufai should publicly apologise to Tinubu and the Southwest for degrading their contribution to the liberation of Nigeria. To insult a man publicly and apologise to him privately is eat your cake and have it. Those heavily drinking from the liquor of power should know that they will later or lately have to drive back home.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/el-rufai-fire-anti-southwest-tinubu-comment/

20 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by HungerBAD: 6:25am On Apr 20, 2017
El-Rufai again?

What is this senseless midget up to now?you and your quadruplets brothers of Fayose,FFK and Dino Maleye think you can talk your way into relevance?

This Senator Shehu Sani will go far in life.

Many a times, people erroneously think i support the APC because of President Buhari,or some even go as far as saying i get paid N200,000 for supporting Buhari or the APC. The truth is, i do not support the APC because of Buhari and never will.

Tinubu is the main reason i support the APC party,and my reasons are that he has a knack for bringing in young progressives to get the jobs done, not caring whose ox is gored. And like in every Organizations, or even Societies, there will be those that will oppose the one that gave his all for the Organization to stand.

Ambrose Alli Of Edo State, and Joseph Tarka of Benue State comes to mind, as they were brought down by their own Tribesmen. In the case of the APC, the John Oyeguns and his foot Soldiers like Dino Maleye, and El-Rufai have from time to time done everything to undermine the person of Tinubu, and so far the man has kept a dignified silence.

And that is what a true leader does.

Senator Shehu Sani, may your metal never go blunt. You have just spoken the truth, like a real man, because the house of the APC was built by Tinubu.

Try hard as they might, the Oyegun's or the El-Rufai's cannot distort facts or even history.

N:B Jarus Please how and where do i get your book The Road To Victoria Island to buy?i just tried to send you a PM. Get back to me thanks.

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by donbrowser(m): 6:31am On Apr 20, 2017
Shehu Sani vs El Rufai

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by Yorubasgreat(f): 6:33am On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
El-Rufai again?

Say something..

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by Lifestone(m): 6:34am On Apr 20, 2017
Who will end the fight between these two?

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by clevadani: 6:38am On Apr 20, 2017
El Rufai is not wise.

23 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by omenkaLives(m): 6:38am On Apr 20, 2017
Buhari the heart, Jagaban the lungs, El Rufai the finger nails.. I hope he gets my memo.

Rufai ought to be very careful. . angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by menstrualpad: 6:40am On Apr 20, 2017
angry
Shehu sani shouldn't​ attempt reconciling with El Rufai not at all. Rufai is a Lilliputian compared to Sani

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by Jabioro: 6:40am On Apr 20, 2017
The midget, stubbornness is in excess

7 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by olaric(m): 6:42am On Apr 20, 2017
Why do people still take El Rufai serious?

6 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by ettybaba(m): 6:45am On Apr 20, 2017
What has become of APC as a party and Buhari's administration since Tinubu has been sidelined ?
APC is in shambles while the government is confused.
APC legislators VS APC executive.
APC NIA VS APC EFCC
APC DSS VS APC Executive.
APC EFCC VS APC DSS.
Aisha Vs Cabal etc.
The Northerners are afraid and jealous of Tinubu's political credentials and therefore took over the party (Oyegun's docility and betrayer is a story for another day) and the government unfortunately Buhari is not intelligent and bold enough to stand his ground.
Did Buhari win election when he used to speak hausa and fulfide on campaign grounds?
Why are those that packaged Buhari to win an election he had always lost not contributing to the success of his government?
One of the few shinning lights (if not the only shinning light) in this administration is Osinbajo who also happens to be Tinubu's contribution.

61 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by sarrki(m): 6:47am On Apr 20, 2017
El ruffian is an ingrate

They are together with babachir and fayemi the head of betrayal

They will soon know the scores

12 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by Nigeman: 6:52am On Apr 20, 2017
Dead on arrival.
Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by Earth2Metahuman: 6:56am On Apr 20, 2017
Someone should remind that midget that buhari tried 3 times before tinubu brought him along.

Why are short people always an ingrate self angry

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by izzou(m): 7:00am On Apr 20, 2017
grin

Maybe El-rufai was talking about the victory won in Kaduna. That,I am sure Tinubu didn't help with

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by OBAGADAFFI: 7:01am On Apr 20, 2017
grin

I know who El Rufai is targeting here.

The game just started
Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by OBAGADAFFI: 7:03am On Apr 20, 2017
sarrki:
El ruffian is an ingrate

They are together with babachir and fayemi the head of betrayal

They will soon know the scores

I thought you guys were singing El Rufai praise yesterday.

This is just the beginning

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by respect80(m): 7:11am On Apr 20, 2017
Fear short people o

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by absoluteSuccess: 7:16am On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
El-Rufai again?

What is this senseless midget up to now?you and your quadruplets brothers of Fayose,FFK and Dino Maleye think you can talk your way into relevance?

Many a times, people erroneously think i support the APC because of President Buhari,or some even go as far as saying i get paid N200,000 for supporting Buhari or the APC. The truth is, i do not support the APC because of Buhari and never will.

Tinubu is the main reason i support the APC party,and my reasons are that he has a knack for bringing in young progressives to get the jobs done, not caring whose ox is being gored. Like in every Organizations, or even Societies, there will be those that will oppose the one that gave his all for the Organization to stand.

Ambrose Alli Of Edo State, and Joseph Tarka of Benue State comes to mind, as they were brought down by their own Tribesmen. In the case of the APC, the John Oyeguns and his foot Soldiers like Dino Maleye, and El-Rufai have from time to time done everything to undermine the person of Tinubu, and so far the man has kept a dignified silence.

Senator Shehu Sani, may your metal never go blunt. You have just spoken the truth, like a real man, because the house of the APC was built by Tinubu.

Try hard as they might, the Oyegun's or the El-Rufai's cannot distort facts or even history.

Oga Hunger, welcome back to your position.

Where was L Rufai when Buhari struggles to attain the highest office in the land earlier on?

This man enjoys fancy talk wella.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by Kingspin(m): 7:19am On Apr 20, 2017
Some people have a choice but not action.
Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by fuckyoumhen: 7:21am On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
El-Rufai again?

Tinubu is the main reason i support the APC party,and my reasons are that he has a knack for bringing in young progressives to get the jobs done, not caring whose ox is being gored. Like in every Organizations, or even Societies, there will be those that will oppose the one that gave his all for the Organization to stand.

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by hucienda: 7:22am On Apr 20, 2017
Oh well, na 'family' matter.

9 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:31am On Apr 20, 2017
This is becoming a case of use and dump.

13 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by sotall(m): 7:32am On Apr 20, 2017
ok
Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by SIRmanjar(m): 7:37am On Apr 20, 2017
Jagaban don suffer o..Evry body wan jab im ugly face..Shehu sani shuld better shutup.tinubu is which apc lungs?No be only lungs,the way evry body dey treat am for apc from SARAKI to Dino ad now elrufai show say im be tozzo.

8 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Blasts El-Rufai For His Anti-Tinubu & Southwest Comment by three: 7:54am On Apr 20, 2017
Maybe now we will unearth who facilitated the ministerial nomination of Babatunde 'I don't sign cheques' Fashola

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enemy Of The State By Femi Adesina / Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London / Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.