Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter (71540 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie / A Throwback Picture Of Pete Edochie And His Family. / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 20, 2017
Igbos are doing very well,

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by debbyaustine: 10:49am On Apr 20, 2017
beautiful woman

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by Zhirinovsky: 10:51am On Apr 20, 2017
Please eh..... Do they have any other grand daughter that looks exactly like this one but a bit older, like 22-26?

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by Maxcollins042(m): 10:52am On Apr 20, 2017
Ogadagidi no dey play with food

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 20, 2017
This man is a legend.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by jericco1(m): 11:03am On Apr 20, 2017
Yul Edochie that year sha
Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by serverconnect(m): 11:10am On Apr 20, 2017
Cute pix
Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 20, 2017
okay.
Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by Agbalanze(m): 11:10am On Apr 20, 2017
jacoik:
And who come be Rita
Rita Edochie is married to Pete Edochie's younger brother that's a journalist.
Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by slap1(m): 11:14am On Apr 20, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
i thought his wife act too? na wa o. so that other woman no be him wife? (Actress Rita Edochie)

His brother's wife.
Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by praisekeyzz(m): 11:15am On Apr 20, 2017
jacoik:
No lie joor. No Rita be him real wife
eheennn?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by boomssey(f): 11:16am On Apr 20, 2017
Tazdroid:
The Chief grin

Good idea
you really got me roflmao
Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by zamwazi(m): 11:16am On Apr 20, 2017
God Bless#A living legend indeed
Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:22am On Apr 20, 2017
Chai na awards be all this way I see for him shelves while I ave only one.....

Big kudos uncle Pete a successful actor
Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:24am On Apr 20, 2017
chijioke58465:
CHECK AND CONFIRM..... OUR LAST VIP GAME WAS A HIT, THANKS TO GOD AND MY SYNDICATES WHO MAKE THIS POSSIBLE
ANOTHER FIXED MATCH COMING FROM SAME SOURCE NOW AVAILABLE
ODD=200
CALL OR WHATAPP FOR MORE INFO
SEE PICTURE BELLOW
I RENDER SERVICE NOT HELP

Guy I no dey doubt ur game ooo but use bet9ja to play ur game make I dey verify wot u won pls no blame me ooo but a lot don happen 4 dis our beloved country
Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 20, 2017
Nollywood legend and veteran
Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by sshalom(m): 11:35am On Apr 20, 2017
It's a great blessing to see one's grandchild.
Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by Dmec(m): 11:40am On Apr 20, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
i thought his wife act too? na wa o. so that other woman no be him wife? (Actress Rita Edochie)
Rita Edochie's husband is Peter Edochie's brother.
Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by kpaofame: 11:41am On Apr 20, 2017
Rita Edochie is married to Pete Edochie brother.....so she is his sister-inlaw
Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by UbChapter(m): 11:43am On Apr 20, 2017
Seeing all those awards on shelves are no surprise to me. With his social level, he must ve won pretty hundreds and more.
Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by NarnieSnyper(m): 11:47am On Apr 20, 2017
Tonymegabush1:

Guy I no dey doubt ur game ooo but use bet9ja to play ur game make I dey verify wot u won pls no blame me ooo but a lot don happen 4 dis our beloved country

I dey tells you. Somebody been say na MS Word dem dey use type and print am. Na why dem no dey use bet9ja, because people fit check their booking code
Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by ijayebonyi(f): 11:53am On Apr 20, 2017
May they always be bound in love

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 20, 2017
I love this man, his charisma, his carriage, his personality.
His whole being oozes authority .
RESPECT!
Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
Tonymegabush1:

mumu when him go scam you ,no come here the cry fowl ....why una no fit use una brain again ?
Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
CoolFreeday:
Nice.
pretty little girl

Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by iamrealdeji(m): 12:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
what do y'all expect? Chief Pete Edochie is a very handsome man,I never knew his wife is this pretty. why wouldn't his grand daughter be pretty?
Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
NarnieSnyper:

I dey tells you. Somebody been say na MS Word dem dey use type and print am. Na why dem no dey use bet9ja, because people fit check their booking code

Na so one nigga like dat I meet here 4 NL d dude claim 2 d master of booked games say make I reg wit 10k at first oo I nearly consent to his claim oo but on a 2nd thought I imagine d possibility of manufacturing dis tickets with a computer system one can a lot of unimaginable tins. I bring in d idea of using bet9ja his excuse is dat I sud tell bet9ja to locate down his area so he can play his game dia immediately he said dat I bust in2 lauf tell me Wia bet9ja no dey naw even 4 my mama village way dey inside inside bet9ja dey dia talk more of him dat stays in town.. my advice to my fellow stakers no part wit ur cash ooo till u verify d authentication of such source
Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
jacoik:
And Rita be him grand daughter?
his brother's wife
Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
hardwerk:
mumu when him go scam you ,no come here the cry fowl ....why una no fit use una brain again ?

Cum again cus it's like u wake up 4rm d rong side of bed Wia did u see me believing his claims I just ask him 2 stake wit bet9ja u don jump 2 conclusion.. ITK everywia Abeg park 1side

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts / Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" / Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.