Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter (71539 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie / A Throwback Picture Of Pete Edochie And His Family. / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by peter0071(m): 12:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
God bless Pa Pete
Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
CoolFreeday:
Nice. pretty little girl

You've just been added to a list.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by iamrealdeji(m): 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
keep his memes coming in
Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by daveP(m): 12:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
Twale to igwe!!
Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by Origin(f): 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
Cool family. All of them resemble.

Ebubudike. The embodiment of igbo culture. The son of the soil.

His work in Things fall apart, is enough for him to receive a room full of international awards.

If them play things fall apart right now, na till the movie finish before I go fit chop.

Such a bold character.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by Chuksdede(m): 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
odogwu na onwe ya
Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
Tonymegabush1:

Cum again cus it's like u wake up 4rm d rong side of bed Wia did u see me believing his claims I just ask him 2 stake wit bet9ja u don jump 2 conclusion.. ITK everywia Abeg park 1side
olodobcontinue since your brain cant decrpyt a scam and a real .....

useless pikin
Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by NwaGodl1000(m): 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
see shelves of awards at behind
Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by Ojimba1(m): 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
The wisest man in Nollywood
weldone Sir
Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
hardwerk:
olodobcontinue since your brain cant decrpyt a scam and a real .....

useless pikin

I no blame u immaturity @it's peak just go view urself 4 mirror calling sum1 Olodo smh 4 u
Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by Brytaboss: 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jisos...

All I'm seeing is a man and his achievements

Glamorous..

Sir, I am coming

Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by CoolFreeday(m): 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
BuddhaPalm:

You've just been added to a list.

what list?
Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
Tonymegabush1:

I no blame u immaturity @it's peak just go view urself 4 mirror calling sum1 Olodo smh 4 u
your daftness is at its apogee...do something about it
Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
hardwerk:
your daftness is at its apogee...do something about it

Wen u chop 2much grass dis is d end product pray dat grace may locate u if not u na gunner
Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by sfinkzslot(m): 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
This man's humility gets me wow!!!
Re: Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter by catloaded: 4:25pm On Mar 16, 2021
This photos. Great family

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nosa Rex Blasts Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Over Clems Onyeka Death / Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts / Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.