Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,722 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion (12261 Views)

Ajaokuta Steel To Gulp $1.5 Billion, Gets 2022 Completion Date / Hassan Bello: Ibadan Dry Port To Gulp N35.7bn / Patience Jonathan At Rivers Golden Jubilee Women's Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by Moneyyy: 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
And people are starving in that state, Nigeria is full of people without vision
Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
Judging from d present economic situation.
1.5 billion will not reach anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by ephi123(f): 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
sarrki:

Everything is not about comparison

What we need is good governance

Stop all this local champion analysis and politics you play

You are absolutely not in the position to make this statement, Mr 'patriot'
Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by rozayx5(m): 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
undecided

a fairly good price

cause two years ago this wud be like 700M

if private sector fund at least 70% its good
Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by ephi123(f): 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
donmalcolm21:
shocked Buhari budgeted 1billion naira for feeding and your voice went hoarse where you were shouting Sai Baba

Buhari budgeted 1billion naira for Aso rock hospital but he flies to London for common ear treatment and your hands get weak where you are hailing as the greatest of all great

Bros I'm a Proud Wailer but are you a Proud Zone B

I am sure he will conveniently ignore that line.
Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by jericco1(m): 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
You can imagine, what profligacy!
Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by Sirheny007(m): 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
Abeg...leave looters and show me some love..Today is my birthday..

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by ksbusari(m): 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
dem wan serve the whole state food?
Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by kingsley88(m): 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
okey na

Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
donmalcolm21:
What brought SE into this matter or you are having lapses again

I believe you didn't see that my post was a reply to your SE brother who wants to make fool of himself and where he comes from.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by vRendoh(m): 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2017

Why do Blacks we always have unprepared Humans as Leaders? Why, God ?Why? Another madness era in section! chai!
Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
Please what is the use of this celebrations?

If you cannot not afford edikakong why not drink water ehn Wike must you give yourself an excuse to steal?
Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by Afam4eva(m): 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
seguno2:
Do we know how much that of Lagos state cost, so we can compare?
Was this Rivers state amount inspired by the N450 million dinner that Buhari's aviation minister offered to Wole Soyinka?
My brother, i doubt Rivers own go reach Lagos own. The banners that i see all over Lagos alone will gulp nothing less than 100 million. O boy, the person wey collect that contract don hammer.
Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by seguno2: 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
Afam4eva:
My brother, i doubt Rivers own go reach Lagos own. The banners that i see all over Lagos alone will gulp nothing less than 100 million. O boy, the person wey collect that contract don hammer.

Do you mean that the progressives in Lagos state are worse than the guy in Rivers state?
Impossible. Impossi_can't
Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by eph12(m): 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
seguno2:
Do we know how much that of Lagos state cost, so we can compare?
Was this Rivers state amount inspired by the N450 million dinner that Buhari's aviation minister offered to Wole Soyinka?
Did you condemn Buhari's own?
Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by redcliff: 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
I give up.

I have nothing to contribute on this thread.

1.5 Billion Naira for festivities?but why?why do people lack conscious for God's sake?

Ask then to bring ordinary 20m to fix a bad street they would say state no get money.... useless nigeria
Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by Afam4eva(m): 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
seguno2:

Do you mean that the progressives in Lagos state are worse than the guy in Rivers state?
Impossible. Impossi_can't
I didn't say that.
Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by Confor(m): 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hmm!! Ceremonial Leaders, if all these money are put into the forest for Agriculture, there will be enough foods on our Table. Other Nations will benefit bow for the country called Nigeria. shocked
Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by Confor(m): 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hmm!! Ceremonial Leaders, if all these money are put into the forest for Agriculture, there will be enough foods on our Table. Other Nations will benefit from it and bow for the country called Nigeria. shocked
Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by Benekruku(m): 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
grin grin grin

Rivers state in for shit
Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by Wolfbrother(m): 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
i feel sorry for rivers state .. this kin one chance no get part 2 grin grin grin grin
Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by sarrki(m): 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
ephi123:

You are absolutely not in the position to make this statement, Mr 'patriot'

My sis

How you dey

I don't do party politics

The way you play it

I support good governance in any party
Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by Challas(m): 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
Okay

Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by sarrki(m): 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Sarrki all of a sudden you know about local champion comparison....let me see you try to compare GEj and PMB again, na cane I go use flog yeye from your brain.

If the private sector can donate 1.5billion for nonsense celebration, what have they been waiting for to donate and save the poor masses? Wike should stop this, this right here is evulz and I won't support it. It had better be propaganda

grin grin
Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by LionDeLeo: 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
omenkaLives:
Keeping mum.. Just here to see how the cantankerous e-scumscrubing Wailing Bushbabies defend this under "recession". cheesy

I swear this guy don kolo finish.

I now understand why wailers always hold their conference in his mention.

Abeg let me come and be going.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by otokx(m): 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
The same way the private sector contributed to reconstruct the Eleme axis of the East West road, nice.
Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by nemynely(m): 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
someone pls remind me again - pls what is rivers state celebrating? I thought Wike's pre-occupation would be to champion the stop to oil spillage ravaging the region, engage militants to enable them earn legitimate income, ensure food security etc rather than this wasteful spending spree.
what a jungle, sory country.
Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by princeSammyz: 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
After spending that much on the celebration, how will it improve the standard of living of d common man? Corporate Yahoo Yahoo!
Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by robosky02(m): 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
.rivers

Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
Honestly we are losing it ova 1.5 billa 4 Wetin kwa nu haba if truly dey wan celebrate dey sud think first poor masses share dem clothes, food items etc which I knw half of dat moni cnt b utilize pls our leaders sud stop all dis frivolous spending..
Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by Fourwinds: 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
joeprince23:
oga is it your money? i thought you are from benue. nwoke eso ofu
just take a look at ursels...this is how u defended Tompolo of his I'll gotten wealth...d same man who will now use d money to bang 22 years old girls pussies dat should be meant for u who is in his late 20s and early 30s
Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by ephi123(f): 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
sarrki:

My sis

How you dey

I don't do party politics

The way you play it

I support good governance in any party

I dey, hope you're fine too.

That's not true - your last line, but I'll leave you to it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kebbi Schools, Markets Shut For Buhari / Tinubu Should Sign Executive Order On Unexplained Wealth, Says Ndume / Wike Receives N50 Billion For Capital Projects In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.