Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion (12263 Views)

Ajaokuta Steel To Gulp $1.5 Billion, Gets 2022 Completion Date / Hassan Bello: Ibadan Dry Port To Gulp N35.7bn / Patience Jonathan At Rivers Golden Jubilee Women's Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by Fourwinds: 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
beamtopola:
Judging from d present economic situation.
1.5 billion will not reach anywhere.
so because #1000 no fit cook soup in d present economy., dat means it is preferable to use it to take four bottles of beer rather than giving it to ur wife abi...u see dat word WISDOM is very scarce

1 Like

Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by Fourwinds: 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
rozayx5:
undecided

a fairly good price

cause two years ago this wud be like 700M

if private sector fund at least 70% its good
and u believe private sector are going to pay up to such percentage.? hmmmm...this is Nigeria
Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
Fourwinds:
so because #1000 no fit cook soup in d present economy., dat means it is preferable to use it to take four bottles of beer rather than giving it to ur wife abi...u see dat word WISDOM is very scarce
When tinubu spends millions on his birthday, he was a saint.?
Zombie
Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by LoveJesus87(m): 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
Looting time
Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by Fourwinds: 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
beamtopola:

When tinubu spends millions on his birthday, he was a saint.?
Zombie
nonsense...and u think I will support such spending...look here I'm after good governance....don't think I'm in support of any party here...what is my businesd with them...am getting anything from APC abi na PDP....doing d rite thing is what I'm after...carry ur partisan polities commo here
Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by zikter(m): 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
seguno2:

Have you heard about the words- equity and equality?
Have you heard the phrase- He who comes into equity must come with clean hands?
Please check them out. If you have problems understanding them, please let me know.
Cheers.
OGA Lagos and rivers are not the same.
Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by gberra: 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
seguno2:
Do we know how much that of Lagos state cost, so we can compare?
Was this Rivers state amount inspired by the N450 million dinner that Buhari's aviation minister offered to Wole Soyinka?
Wole Soyinka ate #450million food??..

Igbos are Mad.
Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
I give up.

I have nothing to contribute on this thread.

1.5 Billion Naira for festivities?but why?why do people lack conscious for God's sake?

I swear and some wailing zombie will still be praising him, Even PMB don't spend #100million on independence hahah..
Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by Marpol: 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
Feedeefee
Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by ideology(m): 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
how much is Lagos planning to spend on theirs ? cheesy cheesy
sarrki:
I think this is propaganda

I don't believe the story

Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by OnePunchMan: 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
The governor must be an idiot to waste such money on such frivolity...
Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by okilingtete: 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
The world can see now the wike is a thieves, the previous government, used 120m in buildings each of the molded primary schools,which wike have not being able to built one,but want to spent 1.5b on two days festival. CHAI river people done entered one chance.
Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by Henrypraise: 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
sarrki:

Everything is not about comparison

What we need is good governance

Stop all this local champion analysis and politics you play

comparison is d yardstick through which performance is measured.... breaking news: fashola dug bore hole wit 1billion naira... wats ur comment? fashola is working, he has done d job...
Re: Rivers Golden Jubilee Celebration To Gulp N1.5 Billion by RichardKajola(m): 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
1.5 billion naira!!! all because of anniversary. NONSRNCE and does not make sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Joins Accord Party / Osinbajo, Tinubu, Ambode Attend Opening Of National Committee Of Buhari Support / APC Releases Programme Of Events For Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.