Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,927 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Briggs, Others Seek 100% Resource Control By South-south, South-east. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Briggs, Others Seek 100% Resource Control By South-south, South-east. (1739 Views)

Obong Victor Attah: My resource control fight still haunting me / Resource Control Splits Senators / APC Restructuring Committee Approves Resource Control, State Police, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Briggs, Others Seek 100% Resource Control By South-south, South-east. by DocHMD: 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
gurnam:

You have no shame. I thought you will get small sense today, but no, it's the same gibberish.
Why was the SE against regionalism and TRUE FISCAL FEDERALISM -which automatically guarantee Resource control BUT WAS AT THE CONFAB TO ASK FOR ADDITIONAL STATE?.

Madam Aniko-Briggs is just another bitter old woman that has not been able to get pass GEJ loss and she found a ready made collabo in the SE.

Meanwhile, come to this thread, and get some spanking on the bicycle seat thing on your shoulder grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/3752175/two-nigerians-arrested-cambodia-airport

Ankio Briggs have been agitating for Resource control even before GEJ became president. But I don't expect ewedu illiterate to know that.

I learnt ewedu gives people memory loss, a good reason ewedugerians suffer mass delusion. grin

1 Like

Re: Briggs, Others Seek 100% Resource Control By South-south, South-east. by gurnam: 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
DocHMD
Where are you? tired of the schooling or you've been sent to Kuje to eat watery beans with the Dilector ? grin grin
Re: Briggs, Others Seek 100% Resource Control By South-south, South-east. by gurnam: 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
DocHMD:

[s]Ankio Briggs have been agitating for Resource control even before GEJ became president. But I don't expect ewedu illiterate to know that.

I learnt ewedu gives people memory loss a good reason ewedugerians are deluded[/s]. grin

Why did the SE dumped Resource control, Regionalism and True Federalism to settle for just one thing ONLY - SIXTH STATE?
Are you too dumb to give an answer or you don't just know! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Briggs, Others Seek 100% Resource Control By South-south, South-east. by OreMI22: 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
I want to appeal to pro-Biafra activists to stop street protests to stop getting killed by Nigerian troops.

Please ask for Biafra the right way if that is what the majority of people want. You have the right to do so.

I want to draw our people's attention to the United Nations Charter 

http://www.ohchr.org/EN/UDHR/Documents/UDHR_Translations/eng.pdf   

Article 15

Article 20

Article 21

Article 30

Ask for your Fundamental Human Rights of free association to be upheld through;
"A UNITED NATIONS SPONSORED REFERENDUM ON BIAFRA QUESTION"

Ask for your rights the proper way.
Re: Briggs, Others Seek 100% Resource Control By South-south, South-east. by gurnam: 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
Why was there no single mention of self-determination in SE agenda at the confab, but took the front burner when Jonathan lost election.
Wetin SE really want? Biafra or sixth state?
cheesy cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okonjo Iweala At Her Son's Wedding In Anambra- Pictures. / Okorocha Pays February Salary / Dr Ngozi Okonjo-iweala For President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.