Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Hot Semi-Nude Photos Of The German Model With Tattoo All Over Her Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot Semi-Nude Photos Of The German Model With Tattoo All Over Her Body (5544 Views)

Is It Possible For A Lady With Tattoo To Be A Virgin? / Can You Marry A Lady With Tattoo?? / South African Lady Celebrates 4month Relationship Anniversary With Semi-Nude Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Semi-Nude Photos Of The German Model With Tattoo All Over Her Body by goldcoinhub: 11:35am On Apr 20, 2017
Sharon Phoenix is a busty model from Germany. She is known as the tattoo-goddess and she has quite featured in so many photo shoots for major brands across Europe.

She has a wide followership on her social media timelines and she seems to always captivate the attention of her fans with her risque photos at all times.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/04/meet-sharon-phoenix-tattoo-model.html

Re: Hot Semi-Nude Photos Of The German Model With Tattoo All Over Her Body by goldcoinhub: 11:35am On Apr 20, 2017

Re: Hot Semi-Nude Photos Of The German Model With Tattoo All Over Her Body by goldcoinhub: 11:37am On Apr 20, 2017
Re: Hot Semi-Nude Photos Of The German Model With Tattoo All Over Her Body by Partnerbiz(f): 11:41am On Apr 20, 2017
I hate tattoes like mad. Why would someone so that. BTW seems that girls has also been under a knife. Look at her booobs.

Anyway check below pls.
Re: Hot Semi-Nude Photos Of The German Model With Tattoo All Over Her Body by Partnerbiz(f): 11:42am On Apr 20, 2017
goldcoinhub:
You might wanna check her out here further
http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/04/meet-sharon-phoenix-tattoo-model.html

My man. Why limit yourself to Ondo state. Whats the population of that state?
Re: Hot Semi-Nude Photos Of The German Model With Tattoo All Over Her Body by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:48am On Apr 20, 2017
As much as she could be stunning, her fake tittays that look like 2 steel hard oranges with the huge red sea opening in the middle of them, looks too fake imho

1 Like

Re: Hot Semi-Nude Photos Of The German Model With Tattoo All Over Her Body by decatalyst(m): 11:50am On Apr 20, 2017
Quite dirty undecided

Re: Hot Semi-Nude Photos Of The German Model With Tattoo All Over Her Body by Doctorfitz: 11:53am On Apr 20, 2017
What kinda nonsense is this?. But Hmmm yummy

Re: Hot Semi-Nude Photos Of The German Model With Tattoo All Over Her Body by winkmart: 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
Partnerbiz:

My man. Why limit yourself to Ondo state. Whats the population of that state?

It's Ogun State and I make more money than most other bloggers. You can only understand if you are a foreign trained blogger.

sorry that was my other account.
Re: Hot Semi-Nude Photos Of The German Model With Tattoo All Over Her Body by Franchise21(m): 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nice pics
Re: Hot Semi-Nude Photos Of The German Model With Tattoo All Over Her Body by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
This is disgusting.

Tattoo is just not my thing.
Re: Hot Semi-Nude Photos Of The German Model With Tattoo All Over Her Body by SINZ: 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
grin
Re: Hot Semi-Nude Photos Of The German Model With Tattoo All Over Her Body by Fernandowski(m): 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
seems everyone here hates tattoos

I love tattoos like mad but those tits are so fake

1 Like

Re: Hot Semi-Nude Photos Of The German Model With Tattoo All Over Her Body by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
i don't find her amusing in the slightest bit
Re: Hot Semi-Nude Photos Of The German Model With Tattoo All Over Her Body by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
those tits looks siliconish.anyway congrats to ur nice figure.

1 Like

Re: Hot Semi-Nude Photos Of The German Model With Tattoo All Over Her Body by TeflonBlixx: 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
Fake tities. .

But then. . Aja must to gbera cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Singer, Queen Haizel Removes Her Panties While Performing On Stage (photos) / Another Randy Imo State University Lecturer Caught Pants Down / How to Make A Woman Think About You All the Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.