Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections (56640 Views)

Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha / Foreign Dignitaries Arrive Nigeria Ahead Of Democracry Day Celebration (photos) / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by gegee(m): 8:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
SirJeffry:
Good to hear this. He's one man I respect his guts. If we will have another Idi Agbor, then here he is.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
Wait for it.
Soon Reverend King and Clifford Orji will soon float their own political parties too.

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by theophorus(m): 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
something seems to surprise me...

Some people seems to dislike their country so much such that they support anything that will destroy it.

...Just remember that when you throw stone to the Market your family may be the Victim.

2 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by madjune(m): 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
Oya wey Ibori.

Come form your own. Nigeria is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by lilytender: 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
Sunnynwa:
Al-Mustapha, you is the man.

The only man that makes Afonjas shit in their pants.

You are right my guy, I can remember that Al-Mustapha's father and his friends used about three million stubborn Biafran goats for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970.

3 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by babapressy(m): 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
More parties are yet to be unfold
Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by watered(m): 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
The people that will constitute this party will be ex-service men. Watch and see.

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by watered(m): 8:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Wait for it.
Soon Reverend King and Clifford Orji will soon float their own political parties too.
Re: your photo; you are watching too without doing anything.
Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by otunnei: 8:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
He should make SAS his party Chairman
hahahahahahaha Tonye boy cheesy
Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Sunnynwa: 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
lilytender:

You are right my guy, I can remember that Al-Mustapha's father and his friends used about three million stubborn Biafran goats for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970.

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.

3 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by bus2016(m): 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
Abeg pple, na beg I dey beg una! Which kind country be dis?

2 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by AreaFada2: 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
The man is a Northerner.

He will soon get many SW supporters.

They will soon use sophistication to explain away his alleged wrongdoings during Abacha time.

Just wait and see. All those behind him will start coming out from end of this year to beginning of next year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
Abacha's houseboy?
Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by rasheedmalik113: 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
Shai al-mustahpa again?...bewise ko
Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by nijascammers: 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
Sunnynwa:

like ojukwu fled to ivory coast when his as-s was kicked like that of a hog.

2 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Opakan2: 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
GEJ is nothing but a bastard. If not why would a criminal like Al Mustapha be walking free today talkless of floating party

Well, he should hold the SE firm cos nothing for him here in SW.. Useless people

3 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by hardbody: 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
olayinks007:
Nt suprise an ex convict becoming relevant in politics. #Na2day undecided. Naija whr evrytin is possible mostly in politricks abi na polithieves.

Wasn't OBJ an ex convict?

2 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
yourexcellency:
First criteria for joining the party is "Ability to kill political opponents"
If u want someone who can.... Trust me he can...
Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by 989900: 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
Face of Evil.

I guess Sergeant Rogers is the national leader of the party.

And Mohd Abacha the grand patron.

Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
The END is nearer
Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by MyMouth(m): 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
He should make SAS his party Chairman
But wait, is it not the same SAS u were all over him supporting him then? I remember u even wrote an article here supporting him. I now understand why they call u a turncoat and "where belle face guy".

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by ROBO1722: 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
KILLER REGISTERING A POLITICAL PARTY.

HE WILL USE KIDNAPPERS, BOKO HARAM AND MILITANTS AGAINST NIGERIANS
Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Opakan2: 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
AreaFada2:
The man is a Northerner.

He will soon get many SW supporters.

They will soon use sophistication to explain away his alleged wrongdoings during Abacha time.

Just wait and see. All those behind him will start coming out from end of this year to beginning of next year.

mumuni..

All his movement and campaigns so far has been restricted to SE & SS. Yorubas detest him and igbos love him so much for that

This one will kill Nnamdi Kanu without thinking twice.. you lots have come home to roost under this your Northern lord

3 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by aloziedaya(m): 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
This happens onlynin a zoo.
And Nigeria is one.

Al mustapha is supposed to have decayed in the grave since.

Afonjas, behold your best friend!

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
Those of you condemning James Ibori. What do you have to say on this?

Una nova see anything for this country. cheesy
Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by passyhansome(m): 8:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
Sunnynwa:

Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Aragon: 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
Like the average Nigerian I hated his guts and everything about him. It took me more than two weeks to watch YouTube Videos of his interviews and when I finally did I was blow away. And I also read people's comments and it was the same, majority of the comments were very positive. The guy is not just Deep, but was like an Enigma. What got me was when he openly narrated how the witnesses against him Confessed openly in Court how they were coached to LIE against him. And still the Judge Convicted him and sentenced him to Death. I mean where on earth does that happen? If you hate him and accused him of Crimes it must be backed by Proofs and not just Words of mouth or gossip.

For the sake of Education and Posterity Nigerian youths should watch his Interviews on Youtube. Very educative and Intriguing.. Like you are watching Jack Bauer's 24 lol. The man is Bold and Courageous. He mentioned names of people that are still alive. People that have the Money and power to take him out. Most things we all heard about Mustapha were based on Rumors we got from Papers and Friends but nobody has actually heard from the man himself. I am a Curious person and I love to Research things myself and not just rumors or hearsay. I was truly impressed by Mustapha. I am a Christian from the South South and will support his stuff with 100euros cos I believe he is better than a lot of the people running wild today. Though am still a Hard-core Buharist and will always support Buhari against anyone if he decides to run again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Opakan2: 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
aloziedaya:
This happens onlynin a zoo.
And Nigeria is one.

Al mustapha is supposed to have decayed in the grave since.

Afonjas, behold your best friend!

your bastard hero released him to please the North.. yet still he was rejected

Igbos and SS people will suffer the bloody politics Jonathan brought back to life

It's only a matter of time

3 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hope history will not repeat itself in favour for this guy like the case of obj from prison to presidency, in Nigeria anything is possible if buhari can become president against all odds
Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by dyabman(m): 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
chidex101:
Here we go. This is a man who knows the good, the bad and the ugly of this country. We don't need a narrow minded people.

Fuccccck you for campaigning with style ! angry angry
Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by kokomilala(m): 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nigeria with her hideous overplay of absurdities.The endless list of historical accidents is sure to continue if this temparement who should be behind bars succeeds in forming a goverment.
We are not a serious people.We lionize people who have fallen below the ordinary level.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) / Goodluck Jonathan At Port Harcourt International Airport [photos] / Sadiq Suleiman, Former Buharist Apologises And Asks For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.