Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:11 AM

Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections (56891 Views)

Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha / Foreign Dignitaries Arrive Nigeria Ahead Of Democracry Day Celebration (photos) / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Charly68: 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
This is why Kanu is angry with Nigeria... Certain things do not just add up at all..

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Daboomb: 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
lilytender:

You are right my guy, I can remember that Al-Mustapha's father and his friends used about three million stubborn Biafran goats for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970.

Please be a little more gentle......... the Civil war was not beans.

Dont make Dilector to cry again o!

2 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by ElderLoLo: 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
Which country we found ourselves...Apaniyan party. God will not allow you and your members to succeed.

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by engrchykae(m): 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
Opakan2:

Fine!

But unluckily for you guys, Al Mustapha is not baby politician igbo leaders can boss around. He has been there in the past and knows the whole structure, how they designed the system to favor North and most especially the Ahmadu Bello's legacy filled with hate for igbos.

Or maybe you think this one is Buhari.. Even Buhari wasn't half as ruthless. Tunde Idiagbon was the brain and strong man behind his govt. . A fine and well discipled soldier.
in armadu legacy the entire south is a conquered territory so dont try to make it look like he hate only the east.moreover the jagaban was the one who taught of playing a tin god to buhari and failed woefully.so if you dont know,nigeria is an atm,take whatever you can.when did you start caring for our cause.i know what you are trying to do but if these are your level of sophistication then am not impressed.

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by OPCNAIRALAND: 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
Forget about Kanu....Al Mustapha is the new Ibo hero and leader!

4 Likes

Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Emasel(m): 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
olayinks007:
Nt suprise an ex convict becoming relevant in politics. #Na2day undecided. Naija whr evrytin is possible mostly in politricks abi na polithieves.

Recycling of old leaders is typical of Nigerian politics.
Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by juman(m): 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
In the history of this country those military people are mostly and always disappointment.
Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by oladoja1(m): 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
see what Jonathan has caused, this guy is supposed to be among the chives of oni kuje

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by DocHMD: 10:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
As an Easterner, I think I'll support Al-mustapha since yorubas hate him just like yorubas support anybody that hates Igbos.

Al-mustapha didn't kill any Igbo, he only killed yoruba leaders and made their cowardly 'generals' cry like babies while doing frog jum which is not our business in the East.

No amount of ewedu propaganda will pull down Great Al-mustapha.

For as long as the zoo exists it is Sai Al-mustapha!

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Macaustin24: 10:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nigeria the land of opportunity[color=#990000][/color][center][/center] cheesy
Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by DocHMD: 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
bomijuwon:
If this man becomes a leader of any party in this country, then I will propose that Dr. Oyenusi and Lawrence Anini be revived from grave to lead. Al Mustpha crime is worst than these two harden criminals.

You yorubas can lament till you drop dead, Al-mustapha is here to stay. Kano and sokoto people love him, SE and SS will vote him since yorubas hate him.

He dealt with yorubas and that is not our business in the East. Since you guys are good at supporting rabid Igbo/SS haters, the East will now play your game and beat you at it. grin

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by DocHMD: 10:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
Opakan2:
GEJ is nothing but a bastard. If not why would a criminal like Al Mustapha be walking free today talkless of floating party

Well, he should hold the SE firm cos nothing for him here in SW.. Useless people

E pain am! grin

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by mandax: 10:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
Opakan2:

Fine!

But unluckily for you guys, Al Mustapha is not baby politician igbo leaders can boss around. He has been there in the past and knows the whole structure, how they designed the system to favor North and most especially the Ahmadu Bello's legacy filled with hate for igbos.

Or maybe you think this one is Buhari.. Even Buhari wasn't half as ruthless. Tunde Idiagbon was the brain and strong man behind his govt. . A fine and well discipled soldier.

Nigeria functions like this: now that Al-Mustapha formed a political party, Igbo and Yoruba politicians shall now begin to outsmart one another over who shall occupy what position under the party with Al-Mustapha as presidential candidate.

The north wants to retain apex political power in order to be able to sustain the existing political structure and governance system that favour only north. So on presidential election day, Al-Mustapha shall score the mandatory 25% of votes in the 19 northern states and in 5 other southern states to win to become president.

But no other southern presidential candidate, not even a Bill Clinton or Barack Obama, from the south of Nigeria can win Al-Mustapha or even a goat from the north of Nigeria in presidential election, unless the north is tired of ruling.

Some group in southern Nigeria is very apolitical. Instead of bonding with the south together to influence north to agree to restructuring Nigeria politically, the group only schemes for how to placate the north, so that north can pass the baton of power to the group many years after north is tired of ruling Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by mikkypel(m): 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
NORTHERNERS AGAIN.... NO WAY... WE ARE NOW WISE
Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Azeebi(m): 10:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
Our shameless hero worship is responsible for this. He can't see clearly because he might be surrounded by praise singers.
Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by juman(m): 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
One of biggest mistake of this country was ibb and abdulsalam forced obasanjo on nigeria despite his yoruba people rejected him.

Thereby sixteen years was wasted by pdp.

Even this present confused government was elected caused by that pdp failure.

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Cleopatra4(f): 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
No be only green party of Nigeria na green tea of Nigeria. Same circle. Youths of this country where are thou?
Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Motion123(m): 10:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
cheesy[color=][/color]
Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Motion123(m): 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
Admin pls add clapping smiley to this site cos some news deserve clapping
Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Bondesniger(m): 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
yes this is the man they have being waiting for
Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by quickly: 11:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
They just love to rule but cannot rule.

No sentiments
Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by unbiase(m): 11:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
when buhari who is a bloody coup plotter came on board there was no issue,but because he is having a strong challenger u die hard fans are now calling all mustpha names.kwantinue.breeze blow fowl yansh open

1 Like

Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Tisham20(m): 11:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ex-convict me am not understanding what is happening in 9ja oh.
Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by GoodMuyis(m): 11:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
989900:
Face of Evil.

I guess Sergeant Rogers is the national leader of the party.

And Mohd Abacha the grand patron.

Noting like Sgt Roger, but the Guy don Born Again sha tete
Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by GoodMuyis(m): 11:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
Aragon:
Like the average Nigerian I hated his guts and everything about him. It took me more than two weeks to watch YouTube Videos of his interviews and when I finally did I was blow away. And I also read people's comments and it was the same, majority of the comments were very positive. The guy is not just Deep, but was like an Enigma. What got me was when he openly narrated how the witnesses against him Confessed openly in Court how they were coached to LIE against him. And still the Judge Convicted him and sentenced him to Death. I mean where on earth does that happen? If you hate him and accused him of Crimes it must be backed by Proofs and not just Words of mouth or gossip.

For the sake of Education and Posterity Nigerian youths should watch his Interviews on Youtube. Very educative and Intriguing.. Like you are watching Jack Bauer's 24 lol. The man is Bold and Courageous. He mentioned names of people that are still alive. People that have the Money and power to take him out. Most things we all heard about Mustapha were based on Rumors we got from Papers and Friends but nobody has actually heard from the man himself. I am a Curious person and I love to Research things myself and not just rumors or hearsay. I was truly impressed by Mustapha. I am a Christian from the South South and will support his stuff with 100euros cos I believe he is better than a lot of the people running wild today. Though am still a Hard-core Buharist and will always support Buhari against anyone if he decides to run again.

You Watch Barnabas Jabila Testimony Too, With what I watch so far on youtube their is a hidden personality that was not mention because his action were anonymous, maybe they are scared the guy, You know such personality

I still dont trust the Mustapha Guy
Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by GoodMuyis(m): 11:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
unbiase:
when buhari who is a bloody coup plotter came on board there was no issue,but because he is having a strong challenger u die hard fans are now calling all mustpha names.kwantinue.breeze blow fowl yansh open

Can You provide Evidence to your claim that Buhari Partook in any coup?

Dont tell me because he became the next HoS, same apply to Gowon
Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 21, 2017
SirJeffry:
I'm not from the North. That man was a disciplined soldier just like Buhari, Ojukwu, Idi Agbon, Nzeogwu etc. Buhari's problem is that he's too old, unprepared for his present job and surrounded by wolves.

That's why voters and non-voters shouldn't attacking each other for the interest of these infected politicians with looting diseases. But to hold them accountable irrespective of names of political parties they're using to confusing you and me. For instance, Abuja airport took these politicians less than a month to completed the contracts/working because they're the ones using all the airports. But when it comes to what to benefiting voters it would takes them years till campaigns periods that's when they will be pretending of working for the voters. We should use our brains to deal with these infected politicians.
Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by gsmphoneseller: 12:17am On Apr 21, 2017
But he is thousand times more bettee than Burantai_shi.
Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Alphyno: 1:06am On Apr 21, 2017
I know say na them undecided undecided undecided
Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by Boyooosa(m): 1:20am On Apr 21, 2017
WHAT A FAKE LOGO cool
Re: Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections by ajani1978(m): 2:38am On Apr 21, 2017
I don't blame him. But I blame the administration that free him after sentence to death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Gets New University In Biu, Borno State / Update On Abia State Governorship Results 2023 / Tinubu, Shettima: Video Of 'Fake Bishops' As Journalist Attempts To Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.