Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student (38193 Views)

Mother: Uwa Omozuwa Read At The Church Where She Was Murdered For 5 Years / Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Ejima1: 5:48am On Jun 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1JhDULTjFE
UNIBEN STUDENTS PROTEST AGAINST THE RAPE OF VERA UWAILA

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by chomchom1(f): 6:15am On Jun 02, 2020
cry killer must not go unpunished. # justiceforher# cry

I thought university are on covid 19 holiday undecided

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Gmajor(m): 6:31am On Jun 02, 2020
Are they not on vacation?

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Slawormir: 6:37am On Jun 02, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
How people manage to get erection during act like this baffles me. Banging some one without thier consent
Justice for uwa
We almost get the same Bini name. Mine is Owa

Justice for you girl

This looks like family and friends of uwa not Uniben student
Me for like recommend this kind of treatment for those rapist once them catch them:
Force a hive of bees down their throat. Make sure you rub thier mouth with gasoline to further infuriates the bees
Then seal their mouth
And watch how this bees stings from within

A very painful way of killing rapist and other Moda fuckkkers

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Shormiey(m): 6:37am On Jun 02, 2020
chomchom1:

Some students stayed back at school while some are residents of Benin... undecided

#JUSTICEFORUWA

45 Likes

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by dante0147: 6:38am On Jun 02, 2020
Honestly I am still perplexed by this disastrous and callous act!

5 Likes

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Roon9(m): 6:38am On Jun 02, 2020
Greatest Gba Gba cool
This cause is one I'd gladly join in. The police appears entirely clueless about this case and it makes it the more scary.

call for our 444Wh lithium-ion solar generator that could power your TV, laptop, standing fan and up to 4 lighting points for up to 13 hours daily.

2 Likes

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by babaRUNtinz(m): 6:38am On Jun 02, 2020
the killers don enter one chance for where dem dey hide,if them come world next time,dem no go dey misbehave upandan,

e better make dem go commit suicide,

Awon werey

6 Likes

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Justbehave(m): 6:38am On Jun 02, 2020
The act was so evil. The criminals should be arrested and killed too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:38am On Jun 02, 2020
Justice must be served!

Death sentence for the culprits!

Looking at her face, I’m just moved to tears every time! How evil can people be? What did this girl do to deserve an end so horrendous?

10 Likes

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Favour22amaka(f): 6:39am On Jun 02, 2020
The killers will be caught soon.

3 Likes

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:39am On Jun 02, 2020
2020 which way na undecided
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by bayotwice(f): 6:39am On Jun 02, 2020

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by bayotwice(f): 6:39am On Jun 02, 2020
wink
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by stevrulez(m): 6:39am On Jun 02, 2020
Students protesting in their school when it's closed
Naija na wa o.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by gfon(m): 6:39am On Jun 02, 2020
To all rapists and potential rapists out there,my question for you all is wats the pleasure in rape.. And to even think they raped the babe in the pool of her own blood jst dey baffle me. Clearly not everyone you see with all smiles are actually sane

12 Likes

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Adamsdelrio(m): 6:39am On Jun 02, 2020
Someone who defends rapists using excuses and suggesting that victims of rape somehow have a role to play in their own rape is a Rapist too!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Kaxmytex(m): 6:40am On Jun 02, 2020
Little girl you will have ur justice..
Continue to rest in peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Ralphjoe(m): 6:40am On Jun 02, 2020
chomchom1:

yes they are, they can still organize themselves for this through WhatsApp group or Facebook groups.

5 Likes

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by bright007(f): 6:40am On Jun 02, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Enyimbamercedes: 6:40am On Jun 02, 2020
These protest will only pile pressure on the police to arrest innocent people Like they have already done.

Our police do not have the ability to solve crimes... simple!!!

2 Likes

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 02, 2020
cry cry cry
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by IboHausaYoruba: 6:41am On Jun 02, 2020
Hmmmn! Highly disheartening. When a man refuses to control his libido and goes to the extent of raping; and not just stopping there but hitherto killed the victim. O Lord what is our world turning to.

2 Likes

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by mygreenday(m): 6:41am On Jun 02, 2020
sad

if only this protest would have any effect on the mind of the next rapist and save the next rape victim.

how can any man derive derive any pleasure from such sex with so much struggle and violence? I honestly don't want to know the answer to that.

I am just wondering how BROKEN i would be if it was my own sister I was seeing in this rape story.

God forbid.

6 Likes

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by kingthreat(m): 6:41am On Jun 02, 2020
Hitting her with a fire extinguisher, raping her then leaving her to die. That is the height of wickedness. Please bring back public executions. Some people need to watch how bastards who do evil die then take a leaf.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by mediocre(m): 6:41am On Jun 02, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:
These protest will only pile pressure on the police to arrest innocent people Like they have already done.

Our police do not have the ability to solve crimes... simple!!!
How do you know the person they arrested was innocent? Perhaps you know the real culprit(s)

10 Likes

Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by jazinogold(m): 6:42am On Jun 02, 2020
Aluta continual
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by ipobarecriminals: 6:43am On Jun 02, 2020
sad The police should handover the suspect to the students for ‘proper investigation’ angry
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Ussycool: 6:43am On Jun 02, 2020
I stand 4 justice, no matter the odds. Stop preying on inocent girls and boys as well.
I wonder why they can't walk in Ashawo's quaters and pay just #500 for S3X. Better still, they should opt for marriage and enjoy S3X for life.
Though I don't know if raping is actually a DISEASE.
Re: Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student by Movicq(m): 6:43am On Jun 02, 2020
Make police find dis guy

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Pictured) / Man Arrested For obtaining N38m From Yahoo Boys To Stop EFCC Arrest (Photo) / Herbalist Uses Women’s Pants, Bras For Rituals Nabbed (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.