Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose (48712 Views)

Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose / Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses / "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by edlion57(m): 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
The other room
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by Shikena(m): 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
They have started again smiley
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
grin za oza rum

2 Likes

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by Afam4eva(m): 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
Hmmm. This is very enlightening. For almost two weeks now nobody has seen the President while at the same time the Federal Executive meeting has been cancelled twice. Is Buhari well and in charge at all? I doubt. How can the same Buhari who cleared Babachir Lawal months ago now suspend him for same allegations? These questions are very instructive especially when one takes cognisance of the fact that Babachir Lawal asked" who is the presidency?"
O boy, over smartness wan kill. Your head dey there.

17 Likes

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by konshency(m): 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
when you ask me na who i go ask?
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by otunnei: 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
see i wonder why yorubas hates this Fayose soo much
judging the fact that he's the one taking precautions in saving his people against fulani herdsmen and in all as vicious as Fayose he never for one day insults Tinubu who yorubas sees as leader in other words they love Buhari that technically sidelined Tinubu and hailed Elrufai that insulted Tinubu like nothing.

hmmmm i rest my case

Fayose the oshokomole of yoruba land the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolowo and any yeroba leader dead or alive

ride on baba

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by Abudu2000(m): 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
na you kill him?
you dey craze to ask this kind of question, it's like you paid to do something like this abi? Oloshi!!!

3 Likes

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by freshness2020: 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
Baba Don sneak out .

3 Likes

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by Smooyis(m): 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
ikp120:
Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin My nigga grin grin grin grin LMAO grin grin grin grin
Is you kill him shocked
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by BERNIMOORE: 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hmn
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by botad(m): 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
ezenwajosh:
BUHARI IS DEAD long time ago

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
hmm....
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by Lilimax(f): 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
Buhari wey don leave una waka far to take care of his ailing health. The powers that be (the cabals) knows that Nigerian have very short memory hence are capitalizing on it to unleash their evil. BTW, they used the
hullabaloo sorrounding the discovered Ikoyi Gate Money to distract us thereby smuggling him out of the country embarassed

16 Likes

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by Smith35(m): 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
I'm so waiting on how this govt will deal with Fayose once his term as governor runs out

2 Likes

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by HRich(m): 10:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
President Buhari went to watch Manchester United vs Anderlecht match

he's not coming back this year again
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
I thought they said he went for his checkup in London again! undecided
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by sekundosekundo: 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nwodosis:
Who's the presidency? SGF knew why he asked that question.

It was a kangaroo suspension done in the office of the VP by cabals.

9 Likes

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by HRich(m): 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
ezenwajosh:
BUHARI IS DEAD long time ago

1 Like

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by lokonzo78: 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
Seriously speaking, Fayose is on point. His questions need urgent and candid answers by the President.

15 Likes

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by BERNIMOORE: 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
otunnei:
see i wonder why yorubas hates this Fayose soo much
judging the fact that he's the one taking precautions in saving his people against fulani herdsmen and in all as vicious as Fayose he never for one day insults Tinubu who yorubas sees as leader in other words they love Buhari that technically sidelined Tinubu and hailed Elrufai that insulted Tinubu like nothing.

hmmmm i rest my case

Fayose the oshokomole of yoruba land the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolowo and any yeroba leader dead or alive

ride on baba
just leave them, I am a Yoruba man but fayose is 'a Force' on his own, fayose will be worshipped like 'fela and Gani fawehinmi but it will be late!most Yoruba man that criticize fayose does that out of curiosity of not following A laid down pattern that always fail the common Yoruba man, only to bite their fingers when he is not alive.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
wordcat:

Who are the presidency if the SGF is not there?
that's why Fayose asked 'where is Buhari?SGF knows that answer for asking that question

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
Thank you Fayose for being the mouthpiece of the common man. Even with all your criticism, those idiots think and treat Nigerians as fools but it's good the way you still speak out.

I grew up to admire Buhari but he came at the wrong time, with wrong people and wrong platform. I do pity him sometimes honestly.

12 Likes

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by Fundamentalist: 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
UbChapter:
I always tell people i dont have a president at the moment. His absence further prove me right on that

Who knows whether you will go before him

2 Likes

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
There is More than meets the ordinary eye
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by 9jabull: 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
Fayose is the man, Buhari is incapacitated that's why the SGF ask who is presidency because he knows that Mr president is under vegetable or a vegetable.

5 Likes

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by Karlman: 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
...you will not see that patrotic zombie sarrki and his miserable co-travelers here where they are needed to defend their dead ancestor.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by comrChris(m): 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
This is a very serious question, and the so called youths are busy causing themselves on social media not knowing their president has left them long time ago.

These politicians don over use our head l swear

Fayose thank you jare,if the president has conscience at all he should appear

11 Likes

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by positivetaught: 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
you can only hate to love fayose,as for buhari,one can give what he hasn't, time shall tell.

1 Like

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by BERNIMOORE: 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
SirJeffry:
Thank you Fayose for being the mouthpiece of the common man. Even with all your criticism, those idiots think and treat Nigerians as fools but it's good the way you still speak out.

I grew up to admire Buhari but he came at the wrong time, with wrong people and wrong platform. I do pity him sometimes honestly.
this is where you know that sheriff is APC because he is to distract fayose but fayose is wiser

11 Likes

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by charriot: 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
Let me call the name they used to hail him when he gave employment to the corper today, Buhari father that always make Buhari fear whenever he speak

4 Likes

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
lwise:
Always on point.

This is the problem with Nigerian politicians. They dissect and analyze the oppositions faults with accuracy and expertize but fail woefully when given a shot at power.

Fayose is as useless as Bubu. What has he done for the people of Ekiti despite being of sound health?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by ephi123(f): 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

This is the problem with Nigerian politicians. They dissect and analyze the oppositions faults with accuracy and expertize but fail woefully when given a shot at power.

Fayose is as useless as Bubu. What has he done for the people of Ekiti despite being of sound health?

Perfect summary. Well said.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ / FG Shares N43bn Among 24 States: Kaduna Gets Highest, Katsina, Benue Lowest / Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.