Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,513 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose (48727 Views)

Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose / Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses / "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by opribo(m): 4:04am On Apr 21, 2017
Judging by the antecedents of this cabal in govt,it is highly possible the dude has quietly sneaked out for his planned medical appointment in UK, knowing how vital that appointment is to his survival. Be that as it may we the discerning Nigerians must demand see our president they are paying with our tax payers money. Presidency is not a secret cult or family affair or even a private cabal issue, it is a public office so we want to know the whereabouts of the man we put in charge of affairs there. Enough is enough, the hide and seek the did the last time is too much for the country to start another one again, the earlier we demand his appearance the better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by gUdbOiii(m): 4:22am On Apr 21, 2017
I PRESENT TO YOU FREE STAFF SURVEY WORK TO INCREASE YOUR STAFF PRODUCTIVITY -TO ALL CEO'S

https://belovedkonsult.com/free-staff-survey-work-to-increase-your-staff-productivity-to-all-ceos/
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by ahonye15: 4:38am On Apr 21, 2017
Fayose what's your problem with our president? Can't you be responsible for one? Must you be tout forever in your life atleast you have children teach the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by Championss(m): 4:41am On Apr 21, 2017
God's intervention; that's the only solution that will salvage Nigeria from the hands of these Cabals.
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by Championss(m): 4:44am On Apr 21, 2017
ahonye15:
Fayose what's your problem with our president? Can't you be responsible for one? Must you be tout forever in your life atleast you have children teach the right thing.

He only asked a very simple question.
If you know the Presidents whereabout you tell him. Shikina!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by sundayseun2u: 5:55am On Apr 21, 2017
fayose, God is your strength and your shield. you are the man jooooor. a country being governed like a town. God help us flush to death the enemies of this nation.
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by onatisi(m): 6:01am On Apr 21, 2017
Ehehhehehe grin grin grin

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by 2bam: 6:02am On Apr 21, 2017
hmmmmmm fayose at times people we say he is a talkative but I can see some sense in his speech.
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by emmasege: 6:02am On Apr 21, 2017
Peter the Rock, Ayodele omo Fayose.

Three Gbosa for you!

Na only you and FFK I know as opposition voices in the PDP or even in Nigeria. All others (including the noise makers from the Eastern side of Niger) only make noise for selfish and unrealistic reasons.

Long live Fayose, Long live FFK, Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by Otogah: 6:11am On Apr 21, 2017
lwise:
Always on point.
Visit www.nicebuilder. for your building projects.
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by ilohemmy(m): 6:21am On Apr 21, 2017
Let me just save my own comment because if do I will raise comments
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by degamemaster(m): 6:22am On Apr 21, 2017
Buhari is dead long ago in a London hospital that's why aisha have not been coming out to public funtions too.
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by 49cents(m): 6:29am On Apr 21, 2017
Five pages on and those hitherto vociferous shameless lapdogs aka BMC wit name starting from S and O and N have been hit with this knockout by fayose ,the only governor that speaks to power

1 Like

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by Shome36(m): 6:35am On Apr 21, 2017
ezenwajosh:
BUHARI IS DEAD long time ago

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by tete7000(m): 6:43am On Apr 21, 2017
mastermaestro:
How sad that Buhari is unable to live his presidency dream to the fullest! Weird world. ... For by strength shall no man prevail. cry

Buhari ought to have been told long time ago that 'those who live in glass house don't throw stones'. He always behaved and talked as if he is immortal. His monkeys and baboons will be soaked in blood (and his other arrogant statements) always come to mind. I wish him luck.
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by rogerbyy: 6:43am On Apr 21, 2017
ahonye15:
Must Politics overwrites your logics?
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by mpowa(m): 6:47am On Apr 21, 2017
otunnei:
and he's giving his state what Buhari fails to give Nigeria which is security against murderous herdsmen
my friend go and read your history well against fela and obj ok?

believe it or not Fayose is the Morden fela while you see Buhari as your saviour probably because he's apc he sees him for the murderous monster he is.
Where did you see me making Bulgari my savior? Have you been reading my comments? I'm not a zombie and I'm not a youth that supports his political sentiments blindly. Correct youths are those who can analyze things and apportion blames to whoever is at fault. In this same post I've supported Fayose's comment, we need a president with presence. But sentimental youths only support their sentiments even if it's at the detriment of Nigeria as a whole, they are why we're here.

1 Like

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 21, 2017
the simple question is "where is Buhari? ", anyway I just hope his relapse isn't that serious, even though they are hiding it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by 2016v2017: 6:49am On Apr 21, 2017
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by 2016v2017: 6:50am On Apr 21, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
Hmmm. This is very enlightening. For almost two weeks now nobody has seen the President while at the same time the Federal Executive meeting has been cancelled twice. Is Buhari well and in charge at all? I doubt. How can the same Buhari who cleared Babachir Lawal months ago now suspend him for same allegations? These questions are very instructive especially when one takes cognisance of the fact that Babachir Lawal asked" who is the presidency?"
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by 2016v2017: 6:51am On Apr 21, 2017
Nwodosis:
"Who's the presidency?" Suspended SGF knew why he asked that question.
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 21, 2017
deji68:
Fayose always on point..... cool cool cool
aswear,, Fayose dey try these days

1 Like

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by samazeezat(m): 6:59am On Apr 21, 2017
Fayose should test his popularity in 2019 and stop disturbing this old man.

1 Like

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by vazsily(m): 7:05am On Apr 21, 2017
I never take dis man seriously, he thinks he is God.
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by Bobby808: 7:07am On Apr 21, 2017
highrise07:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/hear-president-said-said-president-buhari-fayose/
It is in their blood of all Ekiti people. I have never seen people who are blessed with the best brains. I do not have any young child. I would have seek admission in Ekiti state to tape from those best brains. I thank God Almighty for the people of Ekiti. May God bless Fayose and lare for the good job by always pushing and forcing Buhari to be more inteligent, always make use of his brain and to become more senseble.
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:24am On Apr 21, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
Hmmm. This is very enlightening. For almost two weeks now nobody has seen the President while at the same time the Federal Executive meeting has been cancelled twice. Is Buhari well and in charge at all? I doubt. How can the same Buhari who cleared Babachir Lawal months ago now suspend him for same allegations? These questions are very instructive especially when one takes cognisance of the fact that Babachir Lawal asked" who is the presidency?"
'

You guys can continue wailing, Fayose una hero don give una another nonsense to wail about as he did when Buhari was in London hahaha.

When Buhari was in London, Fayose was the spearheaded the Buhari has died and you guys take it to the moon and some of you are even praying for him to died.. Now he has started another one again and you guys without brain is joining him again without even thinking what happen during the first propaganda as we are put to shame.. it's not new as Buhari have been putting you guys to shame since 2015...

Wailing zombie..

1 Like

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:24am On Apr 21, 2017
UbChapter:
I always tell people i dont have a president at the moment. His absence further prove me right on that

LOL your President is in Kuje prison now..

1 Like

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by EstherNdidi11: 7:25am On Apr 21, 2017
God bless Nigeria!
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:30am On Apr 21, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
na you kill him?

You dey mind those never do good from one dilapidated region....

Soon they will be crying of being marginalized when they keep hating...

You can't continue hating me and want me to do something good for you now.. Kole werk

1 Like

Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by AustinSam(m): 7:31am On Apr 21, 2017
Fayose hits the nail on the head.At the moment Nigeria have many President that's what prompted The SGF, Mr. Lawal to ask who is the President?. because he knows the truth that Nigeria don't have one President at the moment.
Buhari needs to have a media chat to talk to the people he is leading.
Seriously Nigeria is a failed Country.
Re: Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:31am On Apr 21, 2017
uzobaby:
No wonder the SGF asked 'who is presidency'?.....the suspension is probably from the many presidents in Buharis presidency...Fayose shaaa... cheesy cheesy

Common sense is not common, And now where is the Babachir? He has gone for good and your likes will adopt him as your hero soon..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Visits Buhari In Aso Rock / Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju / Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.