Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport (28317 Views)

Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend / Pretty Female Air Force Personnel Shot Dead By Boyfriend(photos) / Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2017

Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by obafemee80(m): 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
AgberoAir Forceman
Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by SIRmanjar(m): 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Hehehe, e pain this afonja, oya take am.
HAHAHAHAHA.lols

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by SIRmanjar(m): 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
Agumbankembu:

HAHAHAHAHA.lols
Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by Paparahzee(m): 9:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
The Animal farm.

The Air force man is at fault here. Once upon a time,the time old " Esprit De Corps" code used to be honoured by all Uniformed,And Armed personnel working in Nigeria and mutual respect was accorded to each other.

Now you have an Air Force man,slapping an NDLEA official?let us even set aside the fact they are both members of the Military and Paramilitary wings in Nigeria.

What gives a man the right to slap another man?

Memory Lane:

I just remembered now too, how I was slapped by an Officer in the Army for " Toasting his girl" years ago. They made me roll on "potopoto" and I swear after the slap,I could have sworn I was speaking in Chinese as I completely forgot all the big grammar I was blowing earlier.

#Iyafflafftire....

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by SIRmanjar(m): 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Your Flat-headed brothers and Yam-legged sisters are of course the Monkeys and Baboons that populate that zoo.
Little wonder then that they lead in the most senseless crimes. Can we blame them? People with monkey brains have no sense of morality.
O boy!why u dey foam for mouth na?If ur force men see bokoharam now, dem go piss for body run abandon battlefield for chadian soldiers.

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
Agumbankembu:
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you.

The world's​ "Zoological Republic of Naijiriya".

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by VanBommel(m): 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
The NDLEA guy must have taken boxing lessons for him to humiliate the NAF guy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by VanBommel(m): 10:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
tellwisdom:
Iiidiot...U for die like foul and nothing will happen. Avoid these people; una go dey show power wey no dey sad

@ the NDLEA guy was having upper hand grin grin grin
na that side funny pass....case of Samuel Peter and Oleg Maskov grin grin grin
Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
SeniorZato:
It is only in Nigeria that u can hear something like this. Abeg i don taya. On my way to cameron

James Cameron abi

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by akigbemaru: 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
FUNNY PICS
Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by muller101(m): 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
tellwisdom:
Iiidiot...U for die like foul and nothing will happen. Avoid these people; una go dey show power wey no dey sad

@ the NDLEA guy was having upper hand grin grin grin
na faze alone
Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by CurrentSamuel(m): 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Hahahaha...ee pain am die
Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by CurrentSamuel(m): 10:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
Casted Country
Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by gberra: 10:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
Agumbankembu:
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you.

The world's​ "Zoological Republic of Naijiriya".
Biafra is a zoo.

Igbos are Mad

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
Assault with a deadly weapon.
Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by naijajobx: 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
Oh no
Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by DavidEsq(m): 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
Smart41:
I was there.. and i can give d real story... .
What really angered the NAF officer was the fact that the NDLEA guy was making so much noise and oh........he was shouting "do you know who I am" grin bragging about his rank in the NDLEA... And that he was going to deal with the NAF man.... Omo as i see the first slap na so i pick race oh... Make accidental disscharge no come reach me oh.... Lol. grin
In a way the NDLEA guy deserved what ge got. How can you be dragging chair in another mans house. The NAF controls that NAHCO area all the way to mm1 and mm2... . E get luck sey dem no shoot am.

These days, ordinary road safety sef go dey shout "do you know who i am" angry
grin
Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by leofab(f): 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
Yeyenatu
Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by oyienootieno: 11:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
Bet me that NDLEA guy is in big poo... They better start working his transfer. I trust NAF boys. They don't have time to exchange words with paramilitary.
Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by OnePunchMan: 11:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
When you give power hungry and poor illiterates a uniform and weapon, the result is the Nigerian armed forces

3 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by OnePunchMan: 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
sotall:
No matter how we Nigerians try to hide the truth, most Nigerian security officials joined their various institution for oppression and/or survival.

They take solace in enduring their training knowing that they will become like wild animals which escaped from captivity when they have been given uniforms.

The uniform worn either by the Nigerian police, navy, army, air force, ndlea, efcc etc serves only two purpose:

(1) For oppression of the innocent citizens by means of harassment, extortion or assault.

(2) For financial gratifications by means of collecting salaries and allowances from govt

Wonderfully said!
Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by Collins0609(m): 11:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ada agba aka achu anu na ata aru
Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by arnold123: 12:07am On Apr 21, 2017
Islie:

http://thenationonlineng.net/air-force-personnel-stabs-ndlea-official-at-lagos-airport/

aflican *african wild goats showing their talent in the zoo that they are in once again.....
Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by kushme: 12:49am On Apr 21, 2017
In no time, NDLEA officer, in turn retaliated occasioning exchange of punches, where the narcotic officer had the upper hand.

Another eyewitness noted that as these government personnel were exchanging punches, another NAF officer joined in the fray to stab the narcotic officer.

cheesy most of these soldados(soldiers) no get fighting skills.. they either come in numbers like agberos to attack a man or run away after stabbing/shooting a man without a weapon.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by NnamdiAmos20(m): 1:52am On Apr 21, 2017
hahahahahahahahaha, @HungerBAD, this is epic. See me laughing in the dead of the night like say i dey meeting. the potopoto na wa, as in na real wa! grin grin grin[color=#770077][/color]
HungerBAD:
The Animal farm.

The Air force man is at fault here. Once upon a time,the time old " Esprit De Corps" code used to be honoured by all Uniformed,And Armed personnel working in Nigeria and mutual respect was accorded to each other.

Now you have an Air Force man,slapping an NDLEA official?let us even set aside the fact they are both members of the Military and Paramilitary wings in Nigeria.

What gives a man the right to slap another man?

Memory Lane:

I just remembered now too, how I was slapped by an Officer in the Army for " Toasting his girl" years ago. They made me roll on "potopoto" and I swear after the slap,I could have sworn I was speaking in Chinese as I completely forgot all the big grammar I was blowing earlier.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by madjune(m): 3:00am On Apr 21, 2017
"Do you know who I am" culture ruining Nigeria since 1960.
Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by gUdbOiii(m): 4:32am On Apr 21, 2017
I PRESENT TO YOU FREE STAFF SURVEY WORK TO INCREASE YOUR STAFF PRODUCTIVITY -TO ALL CEO'S

https://belovedkonsult.com/free-staff-survey-work-to-increase-your-staff-productivity-to-all-ceos/
Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by DonDiego(m): 5:01am On Apr 21, 2017
Smart41:
I was there.. and i can give d real story... .
What really angered the NAF officer was the fact that the NDLEA guy was making so much noise and oh........he was shouting "do you know who I am" grin bragging about his rank in the NDLEA... And that he was going to deal with the NAF man.... Omo as i see the first slap na so i pick race oh... Make accidental disscharge no come reach me oh.... Lol. grin
In a way the NDLEA guy deserved what ge got. How can you be dragging chair in another mans house. The NAF controls that NAHCO area all the way to mm1 and mm2... . E get luck sey dem no shoot am.

These days, ordinary road safety sef go dey shout "do you know who i am" angry

To your mind now, na dis be the real story, abi? You for kuku tell us say you be unofficial spokesman for the NAF nah.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by lebete3000: 8:15am On Apr 21, 2017
sotall:
No matter how we Nigerians try to hide the truth, most Nigerian security officials joined their various institution for oppression and/or survival.

They take solace in enduring their training knowing that they will become like wild animals which escaped from captivity when they have been given uniforms.

The uniform worn either by the Nigerian police, navy, army, air force, ndlea, efcc etc serves only two purpose:

(1) For oppression of the innocent citizens by means of harassment, extortion or assault.

(2) For financial gratifications by means of collecting salaries and allowances from govt.

The reason I left Nigeria Army training.
Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by greatwhite(m): 8:37am On Apr 21, 2017
Another story of superiority complex by the nigerian armed forces. It is the in their DNA. They believe nigeria was created because of them.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by oracle009(m): 9:03am On Apr 21, 2017
oyienootieno:
Bet me that NDLEA guy is in big poo... They better start working his transfer. I trust NAF boys. They don't have time to exchange words with paramilitary.

I feel like yelling this at you 'SHUT UP!!!!!'
but I just change my mind... 'SHUT UP not'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Officer Plants Drug In Brother’s House, Reports To NDLEA / Fulani Herdsman Stabs Pastor In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.