Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport (28316 Views)

Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend / Pretty Female Air Force Personnel Shot Dead By Boyfriend(photos) / Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by oyienootieno: 9:26am On Apr 21, 2017
oracle009:

I feel like yelling this at you 'SHUT UP!!!!!'
but I just change my mind... 'SHUT UP not'

Lol brother if you are doing another thing other than comedy you are in the wrong profession.

Still stand by my word that PARAMILITARY is in soup. Enough is enough for them.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by holyokoto(m): 11:29am On Apr 21, 2017
Smart41:
I was there.. and i can give d real story... .
What really angered the NAF officer was the fact that the NDLEA guy was making so much noise and oh........he was shouting "do you know who I am" grin bragging about his rank in the NDLEA... And that he was going to deal with the NAF man.... Omo as i see the first slap na so i pick race oh... Make accidental disscharge no come reach me oh.... Lol. grin
In a way the NDLEA guy deserved what ge got. How can you be dragging chair in another mans house. The NAF controls that NAHCO area all the way to mm1 and mm2... . E get luck sey dem no shoot am.

These days, ordinary road safety sef go dey shout "do you know who i am" angry

Thank You very much, most people forgot that there are hierarchy in Uniform organisation, assuming He dies nothing would have happened
Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by joe33a: 8:13am On Apr 22, 2017
A big lesson to the NDLEA official
Re: Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport by timothyuche1(m): 2:31am On Apr 25, 2017
sotall:
No matter how we Nigerians try to hide the truth, most Nigerian security officials joined their various institution for oppression and/or survival.

They take solace in enduring their training knowing that they will become like wild animals which escaped from captivity when they have been given uniforms.

The uniform worn either by the Nigerian police, navy, army, air force, ndlea, efcc etc serves only two purpose:

(1) For oppression of the innocent citizens by means of harassment, extortion or assault.

(2) For financial gratifications by means of collecting salaries and allowances from govt.
Please what's the color of ndlea uniform?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Officer Plants Drug In Brother’s House, Reports To NDLEA / Fulani Herdsman Stabs Pastor In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Lawunna Timothy Yilwada On Plateau Massacre As He Visits Victims. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.