Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

The YOLO Deception - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The YOLO Deception (2485 Views)

Stages Of Social Deception / Deeper Life Wedding; The Lies,the Perversion And The Deception / The Most Recent Lie And Deception Of Yahweh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The YOLO Deception by MrPresident1: 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
Job 8:9

(For we are but of yesterday , and know nothing, because our days upon earth are a shadow: )

We are of yesterday, but we know nothing, because earth time is a farce; 1,000 years with the LORD is only one day.

Time on earth is a shadow, it is virtual, intangible and unreal.
Re: The YOLO Deception by lepasharon(f): 3:42am On Jul 13, 2017
MrPresident1:

Actually, Hamites are in hell too. The reason for their better self esteem is that they are living in their own land unlike Negroes that do not know their origin.

So Hamites like Fulani and Somalis are in their land and heritage, they can easily call to remembrance the exploits of their ancestors, so they have better self esteem because their history is somewhat better preserved.

Unlike Negroes who know nothing, who do not remember that they were displaced into Hamite land long long ago, and think they are Africans, and want to be dragging the land with its aborigines.

Hmmm..ok. This makes sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The YOLO Deception by ben4ever(m): 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
So what does rapture mean then, to where
Re: The YOLO Deception by MrPresident1: 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
ben4ever:
So what does rapture mean then, to where

My Brother, in rapture we are neither disappearing nor levitating to anywhere.

What will happen to us in rapture is that we will be changed, physically and spiritually.

Physically, we will be given incorruptible stronger bodies that will enable us to live very very long
Spiritually, we will be given a new software based on the Word of God; the Word of God will be our operating software and we will lose the ability to sin. Also, the wealth of the world will flow to us effortlessly, we will become the new rulers of the world.

Rapture is the end of suffering in the world, and the beginning of suffering for the people who elected the things of satan and refused the offer of free salvation of Christ, they will be in hell forever, hell is the absence of God.

Rapture is the beginning of everlasting enjoyment for the people who accepted the offer of Christ's free salvation for their souls, they will be the new heavens and they will rule with Christ forever.

Everything right here on this earth.
Re: The YOLO Deception by ben4ever(m): 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
MrPresident1:

What will happen to us in rapture is that we will be changed, physically and spiritually.

Physically, we will be given incorruptible stronger bodies that will enable us to live very very long
Spiritually, we will be given a new software based on the Word of God; the Word of God will be our operating software and we will lose the ability to sin. Also, the wealth of the world will flow to us effortlessly, we will become the new rulers of the world.

Rapture is the end of suffering in the world, and the beginning of suffering for the people who elected the things of satan and refused the offer of free salvation of Christ, they will be in hell forever, hell is the absence of God.

Rapture is the beginning of everlasting enjoyment for the people who accepted the offer of Christ's free salvation for their souls, they will be the new heavens and they will rule with Christ forever.

And what happens to those who have the mark of God and​ could not reach the ark but caught up in the tribulations
Re: The YOLO Deception by MrPresident1: 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
ben4ever:

And what happens to those who have the mark of God and​ could not reach the ark but caught up in the tribulations

The mark of God is already on the people who are sincerely unhappy and troubled by the increasing godlessness in/of the world. The mark of God on them will spare them from the wrath that is soon to be unleashed upon the children of disobedience. God has marked the people that are displeased with the immorality and wickedness of the world; He has placed His mark upon them, the angel of destruction got nothing on them.

Ezekiel 9:4
4 And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

As you can see above, the people to be saved will be/are already marked. Se below for what follows after marking:

Ezekiel 9:5-6
5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:
6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.

We are currently in the tribulations, which will end when Jesus returns. The tribulations is not a future event, it is an ongoing event; the travails of the black man, the travails of the Negro, is the tribulations the Bible is talking about. This is why the Bible says ''Immediately after the tribulation of those days'' Mathew 24:29
Re: The YOLO Deception by ben4ever(m): 7:10am On Jul 31, 2017
MrPresident1:

The mark of God is already on the people who are sincerely unhappy and troubled by the increasing godlessness in/of the world. The mark of God on them will spare them from the wrath that is soon to be unleashed upon the children of disobedience. God has marked the people that are displeased with the immorality and wickedness of the world; He has placed His mark upon them, the angel of destruction got nothing on them.

Ezekiel 9:4
4 And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

As you can see above, the people to be saved will be/are already marked. Se below for what follows after marking:

Ezekiel 9:5-6
5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:
6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.

We are currently in the tribulations, which will end when Jesus returns. The tribulations is not a future event, it is an ongoing event; the travails of the black man, the travails of the Negro, is the tribulations the Bible is talking about. This is why the Bible says ''Immediately after the tribulation of those days'' Mathew 24:29

Also what happens to those who died during the tribulations?
Re: The YOLO Deception by MrPresident1: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
ben4ever:

Also what happens to those who died during the tribulations?

Anyone who dies reincarnates. The great tribulation started in 70AD when Jerusalem the temple of God was sacked by Roman forces and the Israelites were dispersed around the world.
Re: The YOLO Deception by 701ecilana: 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
MrPresident1:

When we die, our spirits go to meet God, and we spend some time with Him, then we reincarnate into new bodies. We reincarnate to judgment. A deformed baby, plane crashes, economic recession, low productivity and HDI among Negroes, they are all part of judgment.

Heaven and hell are right here on earth; heaven is rulership and enjoyment, hell is followership and punishment.

There is no such thing as YOLO grin
Mixing New Age with Christianity.
Re: The YOLO Deception by ben4ever(m): 10:28am On Aug 02, 2017
MrPresident1:

Are you saying that they will not die again?
Re: The YOLO Deception by MrPresident1: 11:20am On Aug 02, 2017
ben4ever:

Are you saying that they will not die again?

Isaiah 65:22
They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

Who are these elect that shall long enjoy the work of their hands?

Mark 13:27
And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

Let me give you a cheeky comparison, Jesus says I am coming soon...and we have been waiting for about 2000years, then YAH now says His Elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands shocked cheesy
Re: The YOLO Deception by ben4ever(m): 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
MrPresident1:

Isaiah 65:22
They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

Who are these elect that shall long enjoy the work of their hands?

Mark 13:27
And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

Let me give you a cheeky comparison, Jesus says I am coming soon...and we have been waiting for about 2000years, then YAH now says His Elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands shocked cheesy

If you say people reincarnate, how come the population is increasing exponentially, where are the others coming from.
Re: The YOLO Deception by MrPresident1: 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
ben4ever:

If you say people reincarnate, how come the population is increasing exponentially, where are the others coming from.

Genesis 1
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

God created the heaven and the earth in the beginning

Psalm 24:1
The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
Re: The YOLO Deception by MrPresident1: 9:11am On Aug 13, 2017
No such thing as YOLO.

You continue to reincarnate and reincarnate grin lepasharon, 1sharon take note
Re: The YOLO Deception by 1Sharon(f): 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
MrPresident1:
No such thing as YOLO.

You continue to reincarnate and reincarnate grin lepasharon, 1sharon take note

Lol I see what you did there
Re: The YOLO Deception by MrPresident1: 9:50am On Aug 19, 2018
Yolo is deception. Life is all about judgment, you live, die, I'm car nate to face judgment in the flesh. No hell or heaven in the skies
Re: The YOLO Deception by Dnockeror333(m): 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
MrPresident1:

When we die, our spirits go to meet God, and we spend some time with Him, then we reincarnate into new bodies. We reincarnate to judgment. A deformed baby, plane crashes, economic recession, low productivity and HDI among Negroes, they are all part of judgment.

Heaven and hell are right here on earth; heaven is rulership and enjoyment, hell is followership and punishment.

There is no such thing as YOLO grin

You're wonderful guy cheesy I love you man!

But come off it; What is YOLO, is it an abbreviation or words, what is its meaning then?
Re: The YOLO Deception by MrPresident1: 7:05am On Sep 16, 2018
Dnockeror333:

You're wonderful guy cheesy I love you man!

But come off it; What is YOLO, is it an abbreviation or words, what is its meaning then?

You Only Live Once. If you had read the thread, you would have known

(1) (2) (Reply)

Not My Jesus: A List Of Christological Heresis / How Do You Recognize Design? / Pastor Iginla Has A "Pool Of Betheseda" In His Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.