Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Advise Please: SHE HAS CHARACTER BUT CAN'T SPEAK FLUENTLY - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advise Please: SHE HAS CHARACTER BUT CAN'T SPEAK FLUENTLY (3556 Views)

I Can't Speak My Native Language. Is It A Crime? / I Need Your Candid Advise Please / I Can't Speak My Language And I Feel Ashamed Of Myself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Advise Please: SHE HAS CHARACTER BUT CAN'T SPEAK FLUENTLY by sweetilicious(f): 2:07am On Apr 22, 2017
Op,your ego is as a result of show off to people.See,marriage is no child's play.You have everything but you still want everything.First thing is to give her a chance to develop herself.A friend of mine once said his ex took shit from him,that he treated the lady so bad but she kept having his back.Was busy looking for another girl.They eventually broke up,but that he has never seen someone that desired him so much just like his ex.You know,when God gives us our partner,someone that will make life meaningful to us,we let things not worthwhile get in the way.I wish you luck in your search for a lady that can speak phonetics.Your kind run around in circles.Always confused.

1 Like

Re: Advise Please: SHE HAS CHARACTER BUT CAN'T SPEAK FLUENTLY by trem321: 7:54am On Apr 22, 2017
this is my problem, i want to marry a tall lady, that is fair in complexion, with a moderate poise and also godly, she has to be less than thirty years, preferably a new graduate, will like her to work in my establishment etc, pls no offence, i am just being sincere. now look at my dilema, the few i have seen that fit closely(not completely) into this my paradigm, all said a capital no, lol, its not funny sha, and then the ones i do not like that much are ....lol, so do i now go and manage any person just because .... pls the people with experience should give me a strong and empowering counsel. i am airing my whole mind here because nobody here knows me. hint: my major problem is lack of good cash flow for now, my establishment wl take like two more years to break even and i am 35years now, and i do not want to continue to wait for obvious reasons. thanks for your anticipated contributions

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Actress,ronke Oshodi Oke Leaves Husband / How Is Your Relationship With Your Father? / This man can never cheat on his wife....see how excited he is, Very hilarious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.