Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Here Is The Best 5 Relationship Advice I Ever Took - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is The Best 5 Relationship Advice I Ever Took (1322 Views)

Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" / 5 Relationship Zones Worse Than 'the Friend Zone' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is The Best 5 Relationship Advice I Ever Took by street2view: 11:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
Five people share with us the best and most romantic advice they ever got for their love lives.

Love is a beautiful thing
Loving someone is meant to be continuous, unending, unfading… forever.

But sometimes along the way, it feels a little underwhelming, it does not feel as starry or as dreamy as the fairytales we see on TV.

We hit rough patches and we have to fight to keep what is ours, to hold on dearly and not let that precious gift slip.

At times like these, we need encouragement, a little word of advice to help us fan the flames of passion and keep us going on the path of love again…

Some people took to Reddit to share some of the wisest advice that positively influenced their love lives and we have decided to share all the ones we found really insightful.

1. First look inwards

A user shares from her mother’s experience with selfishness and how she changed to being more selfless.

“When my mum and my dad were on their second separation, she was out with her best friend and was venting about all the things she wanted him to change.

ALSO READ : GUYS!!! See How To Introduce Yourself To A Woman Without Coming Off Like A Total Stalker

“Her friend asked her ‘What are you willing to change about yourself?’ It made my mother think about how she negatively affected the marriage too and realise that if she wanted him to change things about himself, she needed to be willing to change things about herself and meet him halfway.”

2. True romance remains in the small things

“Do the small things. Sometimes I definitely don’t want to get off the couch and help my wife with something, but I know she really appreciates it when I do,” another user says, before poetically adding the following words;

“Big things build the structure, little things fill in the gaps.”
Maybe not talk about work tonight? Communication sometimes have to be selfless (RF)

READ NUMBER 3,4 AND 5 BY CLICKING HERE @ http://street2view.com/2017/04/best-5-relationship-advice-ever-took/

Re: Here Is The Best 5 Relationship Advice I Ever Took by street2view: 11:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
BEST ADVICE FOR YOU GUYS
Re: Here Is The Best 5 Relationship Advice I Ever Took by kinstar112: 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
Very nice
Re: Here Is The Best 5 Relationship Advice I Ever Took by kinstar112: 1:40am On Apr 27, 2017
The best
Re: Here Is The Best 5 Relationship Advice I Ever Took by street2view: 9:47pm On May 08, 2017
smiley
kinstar112:
Very nice
Re: Here Is The Best 5 Relationship Advice I Ever Took by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:35pm On May 08, 2017
cool
Re: Here Is The Best 5 Relationship Advice I Ever Took by kinstar112: 4:48pm On May 14, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Man Ends 3yrs Friendship With Close Friend Who Ejaculated While Girlfriend...... / My Birthday Gift (sexcapade) / Can A 12 Years Old Girl Be Considered Immature Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.