Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

30 Manchester United Fans In Calabar Dead As High Tension Cable Falls - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 30 Manchester United Fans In Calabar Dead As High Tension Cable Falls (42537 Views)

Women World Cup: USA Team Welcomed Home By Thousands Of Fans In New York(Photos) / Taxi Ploughs Into World Cup Fans In Russia, Many Injured(Photos) / Pay Me As High As Messi Or I Leave, Ronaldo Tells Madrid’s Bosses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Manchester United Fans In Calabar Dead As High Tension Cable Falls by uglodoh(f): 8:54am On Apr 21, 2017
2shur:
Y cant low lives
Buy gotv and r3main in they houses.
Calculate amount these low lives spend on bars
Shayo and what have u
Its enuf to pay full dstv sub
If they were in dey various houses
Wur anyone have died.
Dumb
Fools

You are the low life here. From your moniker, spellings and everything surrounding you shows you ate the low life. Dumb ass.

1 Like

Re: 30 Manchester United Fans In Calabar Dead As High Tension Cable Falls by muller101(m): 8:57am On Apr 21, 2017
2shur:
Y cant low lives
Shayo and what have u
Wur anyone have died.
Dumb
Fools
ur reasoning is pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Manchester United Fans In Calabar Dead As High Tension Cable Falls by Solowande(m): 8:58am On Apr 21, 2017
Calabar again! 2012, PHCN cable fell and electrocuted a young lady by name Blessing. 2014, saw a man electrocuted at PHCN power line pole. 2016, a young boy by name Thankgod died frm electric shock when a ladder he was holding mistakenly touch a high tension wire. 2017, 30 ppl died this time. God abeg o. Calabar and electrocution are like bread and butter.
Re: 30 Manchester United Fans In Calabar Dead As High Tension Cable Falls by jericco1(m): 8:58am On Apr 21, 2017
If to say Zlatan gree score, dem 4 no watch ET.

1 Like

Re: 30 Manchester United Fans In Calabar Dead As High Tension Cable Falls by 2shur: 8:58am On Apr 21, 2017
Broke low lives always gettin pissed.
See a viewing center niggi gettin mad cause he got no tv. No cable.no internet sub.
Psphon cheat code niggi wassup.
Snd me your axct details make i wire u cash.
Who got time for spelling checker.
Fuc u now and later.
Geh off my quotes
No homo
uglodoh:

You are the low life here. From your moniker, spellings and everything surrounding you shows you ate the low life. Dumb ass.
Re: 30 Manchester United Fans In Calabar Dead As High Tension Cable Falls by ecstasy30(f): 8:59am On Apr 21, 2017
joshkiddies:
Tragedy struck at a viewing center in Calabar, as it was gathered that almost 30 people are dead as a result of the high tension cable that fell on the viewing centre made cf zinc, during the UEFA Europa League quarter-final match between Manchester United and Anderlecht on satellite television.

The match however, ended in favour of Manchester United, who won the match on a 3-2 aggregate, with Marcus Rashford netting the winner in the 107th minute.

Channels Television correspondent in Calabar reported that the live electricity cable broke from its mooring and fell on the viewers.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/stephanie-otobo-drags-apostle-suleiman_21.html

Lalasticlala
What a sad news. May ur souls rest in peace
Re: 30 Manchester United Fans In Calabar Dead As High Tension Cable Falls by wintersnow(m): 9:02am On Apr 21, 2017
2shur:
Y cant low lives
Shayo and what have u
Wur anyone have died.
Dumb
Fools

Please think before you comment

Not everyone you see watching a football match at a viewing center is a lowlife... Some people love watching their club play ...in the midst of other club members ..There's this team spirit that flows through... I know wealthy men that drive their cars to a local viewing center

3 Likes

Re: 30 Manchester United Fans In Calabar Dead As High Tension Cable Falls by Giwa80(m): 9:03am On Apr 21, 2017
Biafrogs Will Blame Buhari For This Tragedy.
Re: 30 Manchester United Fans In Calabar Dead As High Tension Cable Falls by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 21, 2017
This is why I refuse to support the RED DEVILS cry
Re: 30 Manchester United Fans In Calabar Dead As High Tension Cable Falls by seguno2: 9:04am On Apr 21, 2017
RIP to the stupid, unpatriotic idiots.
What happened to supporting their own local teams?
I am sure that Manchester United will send a high power delegation to their burial.
What a waste!!!
Re: 30 Manchester United Fans In Calabar Dead As High Tension Cable Falls by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:05am On Apr 21, 2017
joshkiddies:
Tragedy struck at a viewing center in Calabar, as it was gathered that almost 30 people are dead as a result of the high tension cable that fell on the viewing centre made cf zinc, during the UEFA Europa League quarter-final match between Manchester United and Anderlecht on satellite television.

The match however, ended in favour of Manchester United, who won the match on a 3-2 aggregate, with Marcus Rashford netting the winner in the 107th minute.

Channels Television correspondent in Calabar reported that the live electricity cable broke from its mooring and fell on the viewers.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/stephanie-otobo-drags-apostle-suleiman_21.html

Lalasticlala

RIP to them

But, the source of the story is misleading

Who has observed this?
Re: 30 Manchester United Fans In Calabar Dead As High Tension Cable Falls by sirwhyteB(m): 9:06am On Apr 21, 2017
What a tragedy. May God bless their souls and console their friends and families
Re: 30 Manchester United Fans In Calabar Dead As High Tension Cable Falls by 2shur: 9:06am On Apr 21, 2017
Shut the hell up bro.
Wtf
A rich man driving to a viewing center.
He def made his mills ill gotten money bro.
Low self esteem.
Wtf.
U geh my drill but all u homos be bashing me on here like ai called names.
Hypocrites
wintersnow:

Please think before you comment

Not everyone you see watching a football match at a viewing center is a lowlife... Some people love watching their club play ...in the midst of other club members ..There's this team spirit that flows through... I know wealthy men that drive their cars to a local viewing center
Re: 30 Manchester United Fans In Calabar Dead As High Tension Cable Falls by Hoodfriend(m): 9:08am On Apr 21, 2017
Devil's at work, Red devils..... rip
Re: 30 Manchester United Fans In Calabar Dead As High Tension Cable Falls by gonkin(m): 9:14am On Apr 21, 2017
Rip to the lost.
But why should someone build a center completely surrounded with zinc under a HT line. People get heart sha. And from the way i see it, there will be no compensation
Re: 30 Manchester United Fans In Calabar Dead As High Tension Cable Falls by kwajahafiz(m): 9:15am On Apr 21, 2017
joshkiddies:

Lalasticlala

Life is so worthless in Naija, that while narrating the sad story , the writer went on a tangent and started reporting on the football game and the scores....temporarily ignoring the somberness of his/her report.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Manchester United Fans In Calabar Dead As High Tension Cable Falls by Emasel(m): 9:16am On Apr 21, 2017
Very sad. cry cry

People should stop building houses under HT, it's very dangerous.
Re: 30 Manchester United Fans In Calabar Dead As High Tension Cable Falls by NwaGodl1000(m): 9:16am On Apr 21, 2017
May their souls rest in peace even my blood broda that was two years ago electrocuted
Re: 30 Manchester United Fans In Calabar Dead As High Tension Cable Falls by Promise92(m): 9:17am On Apr 21, 2017
.....R.I.P 2 d dead.
Re: 30 Manchester United Fans In Calabar Dead As High Tension Cable Falls by rozayx5(m): 9:19am On Apr 21, 2017
anyway the official manchester united twitter can recignise these guys

and do a minute silence for them

sad

1 Like

Re: 30 Manchester United Fans In Calabar Dead As High Tension Cable Falls by FireKing: 9:19am On Apr 21, 2017
My fallen man u niggaz........ GOD will keep u safe in heaven.. ... United we stand.... rest in peace guys. MAN U FOR LIFE
Re: 30 Manchester United Fans In Calabar Dead As High Tension Cable Falls by deebsman1(m): 9:19am On Apr 21, 2017
It could be you, it could be me, it could be anybody that's d fact, so sad embarassed undecided undecided undecided
Re: 30 Manchester United Fans In Calabar Dead As High Tension Cable Falls by Bollinger(m): 9:20am On Apr 21, 2017
wassade:
Ha what a world

What a country.
Re: 30 Manchester United Fans In Calabar Dead As High Tension Cable Falls by brosruky2000(m): 9:24am On Apr 21, 2017
na wa o... where else can we hear a news like this? things that can be prevented won't be looked at. now see innocent people that died for watching football. MAY THEIR SOUL RIP. (AMEN)
Re: 30 Manchester United Fans In Calabar Dead As High Tension Cable Falls by hotspec(m): 9:24am On Apr 21, 2017
Benekruku:
A building under high tension!

Such incidents re unavoidable.....

More of it to happen if regulatory agency's still allow such.

Am still waiting for who will come blame the devil....
Do we even need regulatory agencies bf we stop building under high tension wires? These are little safety measures that can safe a generation. I wish our people can be safety conscious like our friends in advanced countries. u will see carpenters climbing high buildings without helmet or safety harness. May they rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: 30 Manchester United Fans In Calabar Dead As High Tension Cable Falls by mecussey(m): 9:26am On Apr 21, 2017
Realdeals:
All structures under electrical cable should be demolished. Only that Nigerians will complain

You may be leaving in far away australia. In Nigeria, Nepa passed all wires over people houses. In Africa, God didnt bother to create natural disasters to reduce poplation, the people are already the natural disasters. Any place you are in Africa and Nigeria, there is a time bomb near you, just check well and pray make the time of explosion come when u no dey.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Manchester United Fans In Calabar Dead As High Tension Cable Falls by mmsen: 9:29am On Apr 21, 2017
All these illegal, informal buildings need to be taken down.

Especially those providing commercial services.

Either build it properly or don't build it at all.
Re: 30 Manchester United Fans In Calabar Dead As High Tension Cable Falls by Udobass: 9:34am On Apr 21, 2017
Please pray for Calabar

Re: 30 Manchester United Fans In Calabar Dead As High Tension Cable Falls by Ekiseme(m): 9:51am On Apr 21, 2017
A very sad story,RIP brothers,

may God save our souls
Re: 30 Manchester United Fans In Calabar Dead As High Tension Cable Falls by wassade: 9:51am On Apr 21, 2017
Bollinger:

What a country.

Nigeria is hell

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) / Messi, Kane, Neymar Nominated For Ballon D'or. / World Cup: The Moment Argentina Goalkeeper, Caballero Did A Karius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.