Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Men, This Is How To Be Instantly More Attractive To Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, This Is How To Be Instantly More Attractive To Women (602 Views)

Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men, This Is How To Be Instantly More Attractive To Women by oluwaskulboy(m): 8:21am On Apr 21, 2017
What it means to be an attractive male nowadays is anybody’s guess. I mean, shit, I certainly wouldn’t know. I’m a web writer with a dad bod and have, somehow, scored myself a 10. On one end, you have women who love the archetypal beefcake—you know, the dude who posts his protein powder purchases on Instagram.

And, on the opposite end of the spectrum, you’ve got women who dig the lanky hipster who swears by Wes Anderson, despite not having reached the credits in any one of his films. And then there’s… guys like us. The best bet we have to navigate the dating scene with no cohesive knowledge about what women want is to consult science…
so I’ve done just that.

Here’s the most compelling research on how to be more appealing to the opposite sex.
http://www.tycrib.com/2017/04/men-how-to-be-instantly-attractive-to-women.html
Re: Men, This Is How To Be Instantly More Attractive To Women by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 21, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Pool Parties, Destined To Flop? / Causes And Solution Of Domestic Violence / Check Out Cute Photos Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.