Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Nigerian, Kehinde Adeyemi, Among Best Global IT Developers - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Nigerian, Kehinde Adeyemi, Among Best Global IT Developers (12555 Views)

Interesting Blog Design For Best Global Support / Kehinde Adeyemi Among 12 Best Global IT Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian, Kehinde Adeyemi, Among Best Global IT Developers by edoyad(m): 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2010
If Nigeria makes it into the list of 14 countries on the US terror watch list isn't that a black African record ? cool
Re: Nigerian, Kehinde Adeyemi, Among Best Global IT Developers by edoyad(m): 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2010
If Nigeria makes it into the list of 14 countries on the US terror watch list isn't that a black African record ? (bad record)
Same applies here. cool
Re: Nigerian, Kehinde Adeyemi, Among Best Global IT Developers by Kobojunkie: 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2010
edoyad:

If Nigeria makes it into the list of 14 countries on the US terror watch list isn't that a black African record ? (bad record)
Same applies here. cool

Is it?
Re: Nigerian, Kehinde Adeyemi, Among Best Global IT Developers by nacom2(f): 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2010
I can smell [size=26pt]Jealousy [/size]and[size=26pt] Envy[/size] all over this thread .
Re: Nigerian, Kehinde Adeyemi, Among Best Global IT Developers by ProAnti: 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2010
na.com2:

I can smell [size=26pt]Jealousy [/size]and[size=26pt] Envy[/size] all over this thread .

I see neither Jealousy nor envy. All I see is some sane, analytical and rational minds asking the right questions and attempting to point the arrow in the right direction.

The young chap did not break any IT record. The journalist is just being sensational.
Re: Nigerian, Kehinde Adeyemi, Among Best Global IT Developers by Afam(m): 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2010
Pro Anti:

I see neither Jealousy nor envy. All I see is some sane, analytical and rational minds asking the right questions and attempting to point the arrow in the right direction.

The young chap did not break any IT record. The journalist is just being sensational.

Please, tell them. Unfortunately, some people have minds that are so warped that whatever they disagree with must wrong or the people disagreeing with them jealous shocked

Part of the problem we have in Nigeria is that many of us cannot stand facts and as such asking for facts is like sounding the death penalty as some of us cannot survive without lies and falsehood.

In any case do not deny anyone his/her right of smell grin
Re: Nigerian, Kehinde Adeyemi, Among Best Global IT Developers by naijaway(m): 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2010
quote from afam

Part of the problem we have in Nigeria is that many of us cannot stand facts and as such asking for facts is like sounding the death penalty as some of us cannot survive without lies and falsehood.

This is a mega problem in Nigeria. Too much them say, or I dey tell u now, or something wey i know etc all without facts. Sometimes propaganda is good but not to the extent of deceiving even one's self alot.
REGARDLESS OF WAT, i CONGRATULATE YOU KEHINDE ADEYEMI. God will see you through and actually make you break better records for Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian, Kehinde Adeyemi, Among Best Global IT Developers by unfaded(m): 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2010
am beginning to think we only like bad news on nairaland.
after one week of mutallabization, i desperately need some good new.
even if he invented a shoe, kudos still !!!
Re: Nigerian, Kehinde Adeyemi, Among Best Global IT Developers by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2010
aisha2
God bless you Kehinde. Note that he went to a Nigerian University and i can imagine his challenges, this is another hero who shos us that we cN DO MORE THAN SULK AND COMPLAIN BUT WORK AND RISE BEYOUND LIMITATIONS. i WOULD LOVE TO MEET kEHINDE

I see the gold diggers are in town. lol

The guy do well, props
Re: Nigerian, Kehinde Adeyemi, Among Best Global IT Developers by Boboribo: 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2010
The chap simply wrote a data processing program using Oracle. Its not as if he invented Oracle itself. Big deal!!!
Re: Nigerian, Kehinde Adeyemi, Among Best Global IT Developers by whatawhat: 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2010
congratulations adeyemi, if l had connections l will certainly open doors for you but l don't so l can only wish you well in your endeavours, may you meet the right ppl that will connect you to bigger and better things.
Re: Nigerian, Kehinde Adeyemi, Among Best Global IT Developers by Singular: 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2010
When a Nigerian caused us to enter terrorist list of 14, they screamed ebgami oooooo
Now a Nigerian is doing good things and they say, 'So what??'

If he was a terrorist his pic would be all over this site, but as he is a top global developer they say he should sit down?
Why now? Give the boy credit for his achievements!
Re: Nigerian, Kehinde Adeyemi, Among Best Global IT Developers by reindeer: 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2010
Congrats to the guy.
The newspaper headlines may have titled it wrongly but i dont think that in any way diminishes the guy's achievement.
If it was a walk in the park, im not sure oracle will have a list of TOP 12.in the world.

More grease to your elbow, Mr Adeyemi.
Re: Nigerian, Kehinde Adeyemi, Among Best Global IT Developers by bkbaybe99: 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2010
Re: Nigerian, Kehinde Adeyemi, Among Best Global IT Developers by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2010
He has been a great student since high school days,
Re: Nigerian, Kehinde Adeyemi, Among Best Global IT Developers by beejaei: 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2010
@rethink

What is it with the conspiracy theories? Western world did this. Western world did that. We are always trying to place the blame on someone sha.
Re: Nigerian, Kehinde Adeyemi, Among Best Global IT Developers by whatawhat: 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2010
l was appalled at majority of comments here, anyways this is why l flee from my own ppl as much as possible that is- l dilute them with other africans lol- THE GUY TRIED and for those in naija-foreigners in america always fill up science classes(you can figure out what l mean) so nigeria still has some good in it even if you ppl in naija only see good in america and bad in your country-give una ppl some credit jare!!!!!

peace
Re: Nigerian, Kehinde Adeyemi, Among Best Global IT Developers by broucher: 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2010
To ALL,

IT WORLD is so dynamic and well spread, so i don't see why we have an issue with one programmer who went on an international competition from Nigeria with just one year in programming and came 12th in general. Awesome result , good rep for our naija universities.

The only wrong is the subject matter which might not have gone well with everyone. However I will like to state that even I myself in Support has achieved great heights in writing applications suitable for foreign operations in Nigerian banking. Does that mean am the best in IT? Nope.

It simply means that I have assisted in putting Naija in a good progress report in terms of good development.

Let us help one another Naija mates.
Re: Nigerian, Kehinde Adeyemi, Among Best Global IT Developers by bameyi(m): 12:01am On Jan 07, 2010
Kehinde kare omo to gbo eko iya ati baba re, ko dabi faruoke abi wey ti be that yeye boy name wey deh give us bad name for america i no fit go office make they no ask me say what's up wit Nigerians try to blow up our plane. yeye boy. excuse my yoruba there.
Re: Nigerian, Kehinde Adeyemi, Among Best Global IT Developers by AloyEmeka9: 1:25am On Jan 07, 2010
bk_baybe99:

IM JUST WONDERING IS HE IN ANYWAY RELATED TO THIS DUDE:

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/10/28/former-bank-employee-is-charged-in-fraud-scheme/

You are a big fool. When other nationals start calling you terrorist now, you'll be the first to start crying. Why bring up this issue when we are celebrating this feat  achieved by a brother?. There are other nationals that do the same and they don't list them among their criminals. Google   Grigori Perelman and see whether his fellow Russians stick up their criminals in the thread. Bloody fool,
Re: Nigerian, Kehinde Adeyemi, Among Best Global IT Developers by bkbaybe99: 1:59am On Jan 07, 2010
Aloy.Emeka:

You are a big fool. When other nationals start calling you terrorist now, you'll be the first to start crying. Why bring up this issue when we are celebrating this feat  achieved by a brother?. There are other nationals that do the same and they don't list them among their criminals. Google   Grigori Perelman and see whether his fellow Russians stick up their criminals in the thread. Bloody fool,

why would anyone wanna call americans terrorists? i googled adeyemi and thats what came up, whose fault is that?
Re: Nigerian, Kehinde Adeyemi, Among Best Global IT Developers by AloyEmeka9: 2:04am On Jan 07, 2010
bk_baybe99:

why would anyone wanna call americans terrorists? i googled adeyemi and thats what came up, whose fault is that?

You are a bloody liar. There are over 1 million Adeyemis from Nigeria including these

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wal%C3%A9_Adeyemi

http://www.healthgrades.com/directory_search/physician/profiles/dr-md-reports/Dr-Anu-Adeyemi-MD-93E27B6B.cfm

http://www.ukathletics.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/adeyemi_eric00.html

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rev-Victor-Adeyemi/26830288077

and over a hundred in google. Unless your own google search engine was designed by tribalists like tpia and mekusxyz.
Re: Nigerian, Kehinde Adeyemi, Among Best Global IT Developers by bkbaybe99: 2:53am On Jan 07, 2010
hahahaha someones tryna blow a fuse. type adeyemi and see what comes up. perhaps i was intrigued that the dude u defending so hard worked with computers too.!!!! its all in good fun aloy, calm down, dont burst a vessel. health insurance aint free yet. grin
Re: Nigerian, Kehinde Adeyemi, Among Best Global IT Developers by AloyEmeka9: 3:01am On Jan 07, 2010
bk_baybe99:

hahahaha someones tryna blow a fuse. type adeyemi and see what comes up. perhaps i was intrigued that the dude u defending so hard worked with computers too.!!!! its all in good fun aloy, calm down, dont burst a vessel. health insurance aint free yet. grin

I've typed Adeyemi over and over and a whole bunch of Adeyemi's came up. I didn't even see the bank robber guy from the links that came up proving that you purposely searched for that guy to spoil this glorious moment powered by your evil tribal motives. You need help.
Re: Nigerian, Kehinde Adeyemi, Among Best Global IT Developers by bkbaybe99: 3:39am On Jan 07, 2010
ok now, ure clearly lying. type in "adeyemi". by the time u get to "adeye" his name comes up 3rd or 4th!!!! who cares? im just hoping it aint the same dude tryna perfect ways of stealing my money is all. grin
Re: Nigerian, Kehinde Adeyemi, Among Best Global IT Developers by ade2kay(m): 4:00am On Jan 07, 2010
Among Best Global IT Developers, joke of the century

Just like saying aba boys are in the league of Albert Einstein

laughing my frigging arse off

If na me, i go beg them make dem no loud my achievement sef.

kati kati
Re: Nigerian, Kehinde Adeyemi, Among Best Global IT Developers by AloyEmeka9: 6:18am On Jan 07, 2010
ade2kay:

Among Best Global IT Developers, joke of the century

Just like saying aba boys are in the league of Albert Einstein

laughing my frigging arse off

If na me, i go beg them make dem no loud my achievement sef.

kati kati

People like you who love to castigate others usually end up achieving nothing in life. Learn to recognize and don't hate plz. undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian, Kehinde Adeyemi, Among Best Global IT Developers by AloyEmeka9: 6:21am On Jan 07, 2010
bk_baybe99:

ok now, ure clearly lying. type in "adeyemi". by the time u get to "adeye" his name comes up 3rd or 4th!!!! who cares? im just hoping it aint the same dude tryna perfect ways of stealing my money is all. grin

You slowpoke. Below is the first google page that pops up when you type adeyemi. Show mw where the bank robber is in page 1?.

Adeyemi | Name Meaning & Origin | Girl Name Adeyemi | Baby Names World
The meaning of the name Adeyemi is 'The crown fits me'. This page offers more name info like origin, popularity, variants, usage by language, ,
babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com/meaning_of_Adeyemi.html - Cached
Walé Adeyemi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Walé Adeyemi, MBE, is a young British designer and stylist. Adeyemi graduated from the Thurrock Technical College, he went on to further his studies at the ,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walé_Adeyemi - Cached

ADEYEMI: Genealogy Queries
Search and post genealogy queries for Surname ADEYEMI in All regions.
www.cousinconnect.com/p/a/0/s/ADEYEMI
Dr. Anu Adeyemi, MD, Obstetrics & Gynecology, located in Mesquite ,
Dr. Anu Adeyemi, MD, Mesquite, Texas, (TX), Obstetrics & Gynecology, Check Doctor reports, ratings, credentials, information, background, complaints, ,
www.healthgrades.com/, /Dr-Anu-Adeyemi-MD-93E27B6B.cfm - Cached

Adrienne Adeyemi
Adrienne Adeyemi. journal ,  August (2), June (2), May (3), April (4), March (10), December (1). All photographs © Adrienne Adeyemi unless otherwise noted.
adrienneadeyemi..com/ - Cached
Player Bio: Eric Adeyemi - KENTUCKY OFFICIAL ATHLETIC SITE
Personal: Born in Miami, Fla. ,  Name is pronounced "ad-uh-YEM-ee" ,  Son of Mary Adeyemi ,  Has a brother, Mike, who plays soccer at Radford . ,
www.ukathletics.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/adeyemi_eric00.html - Cached
Rev. Victor Adeyemi | Facebook
Victor Adeyemi is on FacebookSign up for Facebook to connect with Rev. Victor Adeyemi. ,  Rev. Victor AdeyemiCreated on October 17, 2008 at 4:35am ,
www.facebook.com/pages/Rev-Victor-Adeyemi/26830288077 - Cached
Adeyemi
by K Adeyemi - Related articles - All 4 versions
An Assessment of the Academic Achievement of Students in Two Modes of Part-time Programme in Nigeria. Kola Adeyemi, Austin Osunde ,
www.irrodl.org/index.php/irrodl/article/view/239 - Cached

Adeyemi College of Education
Welcome to Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo State, Nigeria. The College was established in 1964 as a Teacher's College for the production of the Nigeria ,
www.adeyemieduportal.com/ - Cached

Tolula Adeyemi's Charity Work, Events and Causes
Jun 22, 2009 ,  Tolula Adeyemi's charity work, including that for Mind and Save the Children - Celebrity Charity News and Information.
www.looktothestars.org/celebrity/1848-tolula-adeyemi - Cached
Re: Nigerian, Kehinde Adeyemi, Among Best Global IT Developers by olanabbey(m): 6:26am On Jan 07, 2010
Compare this to the terrorist saga.
Re: Nigerian, Kehinde Adeyemi, Among Best Global IT Developers by bkbaybe99: 7:01am On Jan 07, 2010
umm aloy, do u think maybe ur computer is old modelled? probably runs on diesel? lol. listen enter the name in the search engine and thats what i got, big deal. whoa, hold up, is the robber dude a pal of urs?
Re: Nigerian, Kehinde Adeyemi, Among Best Global IT Developers by bodejohn(m): 7:58am On Jan 07, 2010
After all the bad names and labels Nigeria had received from Christmas till date,
I would rather be happy that a Nigerian came even last in a computer programming competition.
Come to think of it, he is using his talent to help the nation and he did not even graduate from UI or OAU!
At least USA and their apologists will put us on another list: Countries of interest in Computer Programming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Would Better Start Programming With Java Or C# / My Journey To The Programming World - Newbie / Integrating Your Website With Interswitch Payment Gateway For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.