Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Tboss' Fans Slam Payporte For Accrediting A Sold Out Dress To Uriel - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss' Fans Slam Payporte For Accrediting A Sold Out Dress To Uriel (40960 Views)

'Open Your Yansh Make We See'- Fans To Uriel After Sharing This Revealing Photo / I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel / Tboss Fans Waiting For Her Arrival At The Airport (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss' Fans Slam Payporte For Accrediting A Sold Out Dress To Uriel by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
DaySpringer:

Keep Quiet there

1. She says she is an Onyibo

2. She wants to adopt a White Child (Says they stand out more)

3. Cannot sing out National Anthem (Said she was stressed up and had a long day)

She is not a Nigerian.

Your response lacked any substance. What is your definition of a Nigerian? I grew up in Nigeria, did sec school there etc and truth is I know some of the national anthem etc but not all of it as I once knew. I finished secondary school many years ago and I no longer support the eagle's due to their wingless football. During football I may have caught a glimpse of the anthem, however sadly the need to sing the national anthem has greatly reduced outside secondary school and watching football. Under what circumstances would I be singing the national anthem at my age? Your dad doesn't know the national anthem and the pledge if you ask him. Same applies to your mum if your in doubt.

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Fans Slam Payporte For Accrediting A Sold Out Dress To Uriel by Threebear(m): 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ekinematics:

What did Payporte do wrong by accrediting the sales to Uriel?
Don't ever ask me such a stupid question again.

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Fans Slam Payporte For Accrediting A Sold Out Dress To Uriel by Threebear(m): 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
iamphill:
I can't believe we have this much jobless and empty people living amongst us..... No go face your your hustle Tboss ko BossT nii...awon smellos oniranu
The funny thing is that one person from bossnation is richer than all the people in your village.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss' Fans Slam Payporte For Accrediting A Sold Out Dress To Uriel by iamphill: 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
Threebear:

The funny thing is that one person from bossnation is richer than all the people in your village.

MUMU for your mind u don talk abi besides if u aint got nothing meaningful to say shut that smelly hole in that face of a horse of yours.

Empty barrels nobody dey contest stupidity with una. 1st class degenerates and retards...... Keep barking up and down not every rant deserves a response u better wake up to reality continue dey form bossnation up and down puta wey your mates dey blow correct whistle...lol
Re: Tboss' Fans Slam Payporte For Accrediting A Sold Out Dress To Uriel by LEOVOLUTION(m): 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
Threebear:
People saying it looks better on Uriel are stupid. How can you compare a studio shoot to someone posing on a hot sun with little to no make up.
TBoss sold off the clothes and there is nothing you can do about it.

YEAH I SAID IT LOOKED BETTER ON URIEL, BUT GUESS WHAT DON'T WORRY ILL TELL YOU. PAY PORT GAVE URIEL CREDIT FOR IT'S SALE AND THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU OR ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.
KABISH!
Re: Tboss' Fans Slam Payporte For Accrediting A Sold Out Dress To Uriel by petitejolie(f): 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
what are doing these ones? abi is it not d same hunger DAT is wiring all of us in dis same Nigeria.
Re: Tboss' Fans Slam Payporte For Accrediting A Sold Out Dress To Uriel by FACIGAR2(m): 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
Threebear:

Your a Bast ard...Your type get to carry bags for female folks...Ewu in the farm lipsrsealed
Re: Tboss' Fans Slam Payporte For Accrediting A Sold Out Dress To Uriel by illegalking: 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
LEOVOLUTION:

BABA NLA, I BEEN DROP LIKE 29 0DD SHA, E DEY DIA FOR OUR SANCTUARY.
Omo I been don miss am b4 oo.. Gbayi
Re: Tboss' Fans Slam Payporte For Accrediting A Sold Out Dress To Uriel by LEOVOLUTION(m): 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
Y'all saying tokumbour isn't Nigerian are bunch of hypocritical ignoramuses. Now why don't we talk about how you biased criticism seem to disappear whenever good foreign based football or basketball player with Nigerian roots hints on their desires to represent the country, No y'all wouldn't bother if (s)he aren't able to recite your anthem filled with hypocritical lines.

3 Likes

Re: Tboss' Fans Slam Payporte For Accrediting A Sold Out Dress To Uriel by vickydevoka(m): 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
Tboss should be 40 n above. no wonder she was talking about to adopt a child with a blond hair# old mama
Re: Tboss' Fans Slam Payporte For Accrediting A Sold Out Dress To Uriel by LEOVOLUTION(m): 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
illegalking:
Omo I been don miss am b4 oo.. Gbayi
I DROPPED IT THIS MORNING, ITS THERE.

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Fans Slam Payporte For Accrediting A Sold Out Dress To Uriel by Nickymezor(f): 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
It suits Uriel more jare... Tboss is jst dere.
Re: Tboss' Fans Slam Payporte For Accrediting A Sold Out Dress To Uriel by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
LEOVOLUTION:
Y'all saying tokumbour isn't Nigerian are bunch of hypocritical ignoramuses. Now why don't we talk about how you biased criticism seem to disappear whenever good foreign based football or basketball player with Nigerian roots hints on their desires to represent the country, No y'all wouldn't bother if (s)he aren't able to recite your anthem filled with hypocritical lines.

Shebi dem foreign based football with desires have sometin to offer to Nigerian football.
Wetin dis Tboss wan offer in Nigeria? She jus come collect #25m which she no win and go back to Romania until another opportunity is available in Nigeria.
Re: Tboss' Fans Slam Payporte For Accrediting A Sold Out Dress To Uriel by rjne08: 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
Idokojimmy:
It is simple. Tboss bought the dress after she saw it on Uriel.
And people bought it after they saw it on Tboss
Re: Tboss' Fans Slam Payporte For Accrediting A Sold Out Dress To Uriel by torqque7(m): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
Jobless kidults..bossnation kor,boss country ni..instead of them to be trying to make their lives better them dey there the worship that girl,she is busy making her life better and making money while some idiots are there worshiping her..smh I weep for this generation,just shows low self esteem to believe she is someone you have to worship.
Re: Tboss' Fans Slam Payporte For Accrediting A Sold Out Dress To Uriel by LEOVOLUTION(m): 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
foladj:

Shebi dem foreign based football with desires have sometin to offer to Nigerian football.
Wetin dis Tboss wan offer in Nigeria? She jus come collect #25m which she no win and go back to Romania until another opportunity is available in Nigeria.

I UNDERSTAND YOU, BUT THEN AGAIN, THINK ABOUT IT. ISN'T THAT BEING SENTIMENTAL? THAT SHE PRACTICALLY HAS NOTHING TO OFFER STILL DOESN'T DENY HER CLAIMS TO HER NIGERIAN ROOTS.
SO THOSE PLAYING THAT "SHES NOT A NIGERIAN" CARD ARE SIMPLY UNJUST.
TELL ME, IF YOU HAD AMERICAN ROOTS, NO MATTER HOW VAGUE IT MIGHT SEEM AND HOW LITTLE YOUR EXISTENCE MIGHT MATTER TO THEM WOULDN'T YOU STILL STAKE YOUR CLAIM?...LETS BE FAIR

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Fans Slam Payporte For Accrediting A Sold Out Dress To Uriel by Titugirl(f): 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
The dress looks better on Uriel.
Re: Tboss' Fans Slam Payporte For Accrediting A Sold Out Dress To Uriel by Threebear(m): 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
iamphill:

MUMU for your mind u don talk abi besides if u aint got nothing meaningful to say shut that smelly hole in that face of a horse of yours.

Empty barrels nobody dey contest stupidity with una. 1st class degenerates and retards...... Keep barking up and down not every rant deserves a response u better wake up to reality continue dey form bossnation up and down puta wey your mates dey blow correct whistle...lol
Hahahahahaha I wish you asked about me before saying such trash. Give me a minute.

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Fans Slam Payporte For Accrediting A Sold Out Dress To Uriel by Giel: 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
Threebear:
You people claim the street, even the lord and practically all the celebrity in the world are supporting Efe yet you won't let bossnation support their own. Isn't this witchcraft?
What did they do wrong by saying TBoss sold off the gown, did any of you here buy the gown?
What then is your problem. Useless people.

Its still paining them that she came 3rd, they don't like the fact that she has fans who are ready to speak up and stand for tboss, they despise tboss and want her to just disappear but it's not happening,
Honestly their hate is tiring, if it was efe that wore a payporte outfit and it sold out but payporte praised soma you would have seen how they would have reacted, was it not the same people that were bullying celebrities because they decided to support tboss, now they are here pretending, just because it's tboss,

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss' Fans Slam Payporte For Accrediting A Sold Out Dress To Uriel by MDCCCXXXII: 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
Frankly, Uriel looks better in it.

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Fans Slam Payporte For Accrediting A Sold Out Dress To Uriel by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nickymezor:
It suits Uriel more jare... Tboss is jst dere.
Think so too
Is uriel d darker one abi ?
Re: Tboss' Fans Slam Payporte For Accrediting A Sold Out Dress To Uriel by iamphill: 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
Threebear:

Hahahahahaha I wish you asked about me before saying such trash. Give me a minute.

Batty boy go suck on a dick.....
Re: Tboss' Fans Slam Payporte For Accrediting A Sold Out Dress To Uriel by Wickedjezebel: 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
iamphill:

May amadioha strike you dead. Aimless hopeless good for nothing bastard. Useless jobless pig. Son of a LovePeddler. Are you mad or something, was your father the first one that chopped your loose Mother's puta. What do I care who's chopping what, so you must chop puta to be a fan. I blame your useless hopeless stupid father that bore a nonentity like you. Clearly you are senseless. Ugly, slowpoke .Aimless pig. Better be careful or you will die a miserable death.

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Fans Slam Payporte For Accrediting A Sold Out Dress To Uriel by Wickedjezebel: 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
iamphill:

Batty boy go suck on a dick.....
I leave that for your mother. After all that was what paid your school fees. grin

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Fans Slam Payporte For Accrediting A Sold Out Dress To Uriel by iamphill: 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
Wickedjezebel:

May amadioha strike you dead. Aimless hopeless good for nothing bastard. Useless jobless pig. Son of a LovePeddler. Are you mad or something, was your father the first one that chopped your loose Mother's puta. What do I care who's chopping what, so you must chop puta to be a fan. I blame your useless hopeless stupid father that bore a nonentity like you. Clearly you are senseless. Ugly, slowpoke .Aimless pig. Better be careful or you will die a miserable death.

Your name says it all. No go find work do dey there dey hide behind keyboard they talk rubbish.... bastard child of a thousand fathers I wonder why dem no wear condom when the agberos dey knack your mama silly for ashawo joint......
Anyway talk is cheap I wish you all what you wish me a thousand folds heifer...son of gun
Re: Tboss' Fans Slam Payporte For Accrediting A Sold Out Dress To Uriel by iamphill: 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
Wickedjezebel:

I leave that for your mother. After all that was what paid your school fees. grin

mumu why u dey take panadol for another man headache. Go get a life vermin. Wasted sperm. e be like say u wan hear your life story today ode!
Re: Tboss' Fans Slam Payporte For Accrediting A Sold Out Dress To Uriel by Missonas(f): 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
All this on top gown wey no even fine
Re: Tboss' Fans Slam Payporte For Accrediting A Sold Out Dress To Uriel by FACIGAR2(m): 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
Wickedjezebel:

Your father is bastard
Your mother is a prostitute
And all your sisters are HIV infected cheap skanks. Useless aimless hopeless son of a dog.
Amazingly your brothers have slept with my sisters raw
Your father slept with my mother
and my dad impregnated your mum.
So you see me and you belong to a lineage of bastards,prostitute,Hiv infected peepz and dogs
Go home and ask mum and dad about my few lines.
"Dem no born the bastard papa n ashawo mama make dem deny"..
Tell your mama say na Topsy family way all the children. Take turn for her punna give her belle..She go totally recall.
Re: Tboss' Fans Slam Payporte For Accrediting A Sold Out Dress To Uriel by OnePunchMan: 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
Those are supposed to be the future leaders of Nigeria... it is well
Re: Tboss' Fans Slam Payporte For Accrediting A Sold Out Dress To Uriel by ikemesit4477: 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
tribalistseun:
It's like payporte wan get problem. It's Queen Tboss or nobody. Period.!!

Tboss comes first then others follows
Seconded!

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Fans Slam Payporte For Accrediting A Sold Out Dress To Uriel by mira4u: 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
Joblessness at its peak embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Has Nothing For Igbos — Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Days After Leaving DSS Cust / Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu / Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.