Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,087 members, 7,852,684 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Akwa Ibom Vs Cross River(the Richest And Cleanest) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Akwa Ibom Vs Cross River(the Richest And Cleanest) (1653 Views)

10 Things I Learnt About Cross River State During My Service Year / Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Fatal Accident In Cross River State,Trailer Crushes Car And Driver Dead(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Vs Cross River(the Richest And Cleanest) by mclechelle: 8:14am On Jan 04, 2010
Pls which of these states is the richest and the cleanest?
Re: Akwa Ibom Vs Cross River(the Richest And Cleanest) by mendax: 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2010
akwa ibom is the richest, crossriver isnt even considered among rich states again in nigeria, cos it has no oil.

calabar is considered the neatest city in the country, but that doesnt extend to the whole of crossriver ofcourse!

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between England, Scotland And United Kingdom Visa? / What Is Green About The American Green Card? / Pls How Do I Transfer A Uk Visit. Visa To A New Passport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.