Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,803 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

How Can An Open Minded Person Benefit From Bigots ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can An Open Minded Person Benefit From Bigots ? (264 Views)

As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You / Lady Looking For A Guy To Stay With For A Week she wants Open Minded Guy / Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can An Open Minded Person Benefit From Bigots ? by whywhyogun: 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
if you ask a Chinese entrepreneur, where is the best place for investment, he would leer at you first, and then reveal it by a dirty sniggering , which to him , means a mutual subtle understanding without words :"of course the most poor place, Africa and etc."

if he is kind-hearted , in spite of his ugly oriental face, he will enlighten you further more :"the more risky a place is, the more profitable it is, if you are lucky"

then , I ask him back another small question :"do you think, a person being sane, in North Korea or Iran, will benefit from his 50million bigot countrymen? " he is speechless. I guess a Chinese man knows how a sane person would be regarded to be a fool in most time of Chinese history , and put into jail , tortured, by his millions of bigot contemporaries.

I give myself a further profound thought :"what if a person, an open minded person, a sane person, being in a barbaric place? can he or she benefit from their intelligence disparity ?" "if knowledge is not power, what kind of hell is this world?" "if being sane and thinking based on logic brings no benefit , why should we be sane ? "

"is it shame for GOD that, sane people can not exploit something, some fun, some sex fun, at least, for example , out of bigots ?!" if you are a poor and barbaric man, and I am an open minded smart woman, don't blame me that, I take advantage of you, it is the natural law .

(1) (Reply)

Are There Benefits To Using intimacy gadgets.. / Best Email Marketing Platform #emailforest / Software For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.