Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Please Beware Of Hosting Your Website With Smartweb (smartweb.com.ng)!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Beware Of Hosting Your Website With Smartweb (smartweb.com.ng)!! (1219 Views)

My Experience With Smartweb / New To Smartweb .com.ng Hosting ,need Explanation / Worst Web Hosting Company In Nigeria Smartweb.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Beware Of Hosting Your Website With Smartweb (smartweb.com.ng)!! by braday: 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
It's very unfortunate to have dubious and fraudulent organisations like SMARTWEB asserting to be hosting companies in this country, at such a time when Made in Nigeria products and services are being solicited for patronage. I have been a victim of Smartweb shady and fraudulent practices. I paid for Domain and hosting package for a website in February 2017, and my website has not been stable. It can be up for two days and down for another two days or a week. It's rather painful when you complain and never have them fix your problem.
Nigerians please save your reputation and resources from preventable damages Smartweb has got to offer. They are only smart at defrauding their unsuspecting victims. You could please read more from others to confirm my position.
Re: Please Beware Of Hosting Your Website With Smartweb (smartweb.com.ng)!! by PulseWeb: 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
shocked shocked sorry about that

Visit https://www.extrahostpro.com

With our wealth of experience and expertise, we decided to bring the Smart approach to you - the home user.

Our public web hosting platform is built using the same cloud solution powered by OnAPP and cPanel hosting control panel used by corporate clients.

We use only the highest quality hardware components and software to create and maintain our bespoke platform because at Extra Host Pro, we want customers to understand how straightforward web hosting can be without the unnecessary stresses of downtime and fuss.

Our objective is to create an industry-leading brand through outstanding service and customer satisfaction.
Re: Please Beware Of Hosting Your Website With Smartweb (smartweb.com.ng)!! by cheapgoals(m): 11:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
braday:
It's very unfortunate to have dubious and fraudulent organisations like SMARTWEB asserting to be hosting companies in this country, at such a time when Made in Nigeria products and services are being solicited for patronage. I have been a victim of Smartweb shady and fraudulent practices. I paid for Domain and hosting package for a website in February 2017, and my website has not been stable. It can be up for two days and down for another two days or a week. It's rather painful when you complain and never have them fix your problem.
Nigerians please save your reputation and resources from preventable damages Smartweb has got to offer. They are only smart at defrauding their unsuspecting victims. You could please read more from others to confirm my position.

Kikiki grin. I can relate to ur ordeal bro.. Worst company .. Not onli unstable they're veri much vulnerable to hack..

Next time you hear smart web.. Just remov ur shoe and run
Re: Please Beware Of Hosting Your Website With Smartweb (smartweb.com.ng)!! by Lordsurh: 5:05am On Apr 22, 2017
BABA RUN AWAY! I USED SMARTWEB FOR JUST TWO MONTHS BEOOFRE I FORFEITED MY ONE YEAR HOSTING WITH THEM. I NOW USE NAMECHEAP AND IT HAS BEEN PERFECTED. OF RECENT SMARTWEB SENT ME A MAIL SAYING THE DRIVE MY DATA IS ON CRASHED CAN YOU IMAGINE. THANK GOD I MOVEDD ALREADY.. THEY ARE FUCKERS
braday:
Re: Please Beware Of Hosting Your Website With Smartweb (smartweb.com.ng)!! by SIREWAP(m): 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
PulseWeb:
shocked shocked sorry about that

Visit https://www.extrahostpro.com

With our wealth of experience and expertise, we decided to bring the Smart approach to you - the home user.

Our public web hosting platform is built using the same cloud solution powered by OnAPP and cPanel hosting control panel used by corporate clients.

We use only the highest quality hardware components and software to create and maintain our bespoke platform because at Extra Host Pro, we want customers to understand how straightforward web hosting can be without the unnecessary stresses of downtime and fuss.

Our objective is to create an industry-leading brand through outstanding service and customer satisfaction.
H want to opt in for your reseller hosting, (master reseller) what and what will u allocate to me? about the set up fee, will u install whmcs for me?
Re: Please Beware Of Hosting Your Website With Smartweb (smartweb.com.ng)!! by PulseWeb: 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
for space allocation and price, please visit https://www.extrahostpro.com/master-reseller-hosting.html as for WHMCS, its included. we can talk more on whatsapp 08062207346
SIREWAP:

H want to opt in for your reseller hosting, (master reseller) what and what will u allocate to me? about the set up fee, will u install whmcs for me?
Re: Please Beware Of Hosting Your Website With Smartweb (smartweb.com.ng)!! by SIREWAP(m): 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
I don Bleep up, i ordered 4 a reseller a vbhostnet.com but d didnt include whmcs, i will try yours. thankx
Re: Please Beware Of Hosting Your Website With Smartweb (smartweb.com.ng)!! by PulseWeb: 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
We also have FREE SSL Certificate on all web hostingl, reseller and master reseller plan. which mean all your client account will have free ssl certificate
SIREWAP:
I don Bleep up, i ordered 4 a reseller a vbhostnet.com but d didnt include whmcs, i will try yours. thankx

(1) (Reply)

Web Designer / Please I Need Help With Godaddy Domain Hosting / PLS I Need Your Help Webmasters- Unable To Get Google Adsense PIN Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.