Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,904 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:30 PM

Question For The Married Men And Women On Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For The Married Men And Women On Here (991 Views)

Whiteknighting: SIMPS Putting Women On A Pedestal. Meme Thread (photos) / Girls Who Sleep With Married Men / Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For The Married Men And Women On Here by bingbagbo(m): 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
if your spouse's boss at work tables 10,000 dollars to have sex with your spouse.
Yes, just once and that amount is credited to your account
will you accept this offer?
Re: Question For The Married Men And Women On Here by LethargiQue: 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
In this current economic situation, if she won't do it, I would'nt mind putting on a wig and getting on with it..
Re: Question For The Married Men And Women On Here by bingbagbo(m): 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
LethargiQue:
In this current economic situation, if she won't do it, I would'nt mind putting on a wig and getting on with it..

what is the bolded supposed to mean?
Re: Question For The Married Men And Women On Here by LethargiQue: 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
bingbagbo:

what is the bolded supposed to mean?

Lol
Re: Question For The Married Men And Women On Here by bingbagbo(m): 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
Re: Question For The Married Men And Women On Here by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
LethargiQue:

Re: Question For The Married Men And Women On Here by hylyne(m): 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
bingbagbo:

if your spouse's boss at work tables 10,000 dollars to have sex with your spouse.
Yes, just once and that amount is credited to your account
will you accept this offer?

Silly question.

No amount worths my woman's body.
Re: Question For The Married Men And Women On Here by megareal: 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
No. angry

Can he stand seeing his boss banging me?
Re: Question For The Married Men And Women On Here by bingbagbo(m): 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
hylyne:

Silly question.

No amount worths my woman's body.

really cool
Re: Question For The Married Men And Women On Here by hylyne(m): 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
bingbagbo:

really cool

Yes Bros....
Re: Question For The Married Men And Women On Here by bingbagbo(m): 11:00am On Apr 22, 2017
hylyne:

Yes Bros....

ideal spouse cool
Re: Question For The Married Men And Women On Here by hylyne(m): 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
bingbagbo:

ideal spouse cool

Enjoy your freedom of expression...
Re: Question For The Married Men And Women On Here by bingbagbo(m): 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
hylyne:

Enjoy your freedom of expression...

sad

(1) (Reply)

Tattoos? You Owe Your Favourite Movie A Tattoo / Was She Really Caught By This? / Is Two Months Early To Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.