Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions (78430 Views)

How My 'big Chest' Got Me Into Trouble With Fellow Pupils, Teachers / How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell / Do Women Still Enjoy A Falling Flat Chest Kind Of Boob When Smooching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by lukui: 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
nnno no its breasts implants mosts American actresses do it a lot. but I am not sure if it might affect breast feeding. its no big deal. its we guys that like big boobs. GOD MADE IT FOR BABYS FOOD REMEMBER? smiley

#GODBLESSNIGERIA
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
megareal:
Before, the breast was a seed, now its a fruit. undecided
Is yours fruit or seed?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by hope4life: 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
Towncrier247:
SEE MORE PHOTOS OF HER BiG CHEST HERE>> http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/04/busty-actress-shares-throwback-photo.html

You want to drive traffic run-out blog?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by ExInferis(m): 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ok.

If y'all won't say it, i will:

Implants.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Jelal0007(m): 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
repogirl:
She needs to spill. The transformation is unbelievable.
Good evening,I hope u're doing ok. I did try 2 make an inquiry 4rm u earlier 2day; its about ur posts on MaziOmenuko's post (legend of the f**k**s). I just came across the thread yesterday and I realised some posts (urs included) are missing. How can we readers get our hands on the complete write up? Thanks
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by babiwonda: 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
dear ezinne,u came to me flatchested I laid hands on them and now u r bigchested BT u haf forgotten ur vow habi,u promised to advertise my church to ur fans and u never do dat ooo,well guess wat d spirit wants me yo warn u dat if u don't start d advert now dey will collect there breast back ooo,and give u ur former breast ooo,A WORD IS ENUF FOR D WISE OOO
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
Abortion
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by sirusX(m): 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
KennyID17:

Weda na silicone or natural, boobi na boobi cheesy

#Teamboobi grin grin grin
If it's not panadol, it's not the same thing as panadol cheesy grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by joinnow: 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
E Don tai
This baby dey wear Israelites tie tie shoe
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by gwama: 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
To say that I do 95 D cup and I hate it. grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by tosyne2much(m): 9:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
andyanders:

For real. When you see those breasts when they are exposed live, you cannot stand the sight. There is nothing as good normal well sized breasts. It is only those who actually did transplant that you see their own breasts standing right. All these ones that are looking for food to eat with those over sized breast where as a result of early abortions they did.They are packaging those things men want to die for.

They package them with iron hangers by pushing them forward and covering them with cloths. I swear, when you see those big breasts that most guys are dying for, you will hate them. You can only enjoy them in the night without light. It is something I have taken serious study on and confirmed them. Just look for these normal ladies with firm boobs and you appreciate them.
My brother, may God bless you for this piece
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by erebi4195(m): 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
Impossible undecided
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by tosyne2much(m): 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
samuel19222:
Year 2000 - Prostitute
Year 2005 - Ashawo
Year 2007 - Olosho
Year 2010 - Runs Girl
Year 2017 - Slay Queen
But Sister Why
What z Exactly Ur Problem?
#Shey_w0n_fi_she_yin_Nii lol
Cant stop laughing cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Ninilowo(m): 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ha!

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by PotatoSalad(m): 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
megareal:
Before, the breast was a seed, now its a fruit. undecided
It's a potato
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by supereagle(m): 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
Splinz:
shocked shocked shocked

How did this miracle come about?
There are natural ways of doing it that can make you grow two cups in less than three months. Just three simple things to do and you enlarge it.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by mcobiena: 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
Truly Change begins with you
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Ejanla07: 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

Miserable osu

Days still counting before your elder brother (rev Kings) will be hanged.

My fellow rice with pepper eating yoruba muslim brother

E pain u

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
lefulefu:
kennyID17 i no tell u say most of those boobis wey u dey lust after na silicone boobi grin grin grin grin
ukwu na the real tin..
srry my guy grin
bros you no know say dem dey pump ukwu too. It alrai
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by forget101O(m): 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
[img][/img]

'before and 'after' wetin?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
andyanders:

For real. When you see those breasts when they are exposed live, you cannot stand the sight. There is nothing as good normal well sized breasts. It is only those who actually did transplant that you see their own breasts standing right. All these ones that are looking for food to eat with those over sized breast where as a result of early abortions they did.They are packaging those things men want to die for.

They package them with iron hangers by pushing them forward and covering them with cloths. I swear, when you see those big breasts that most guys are dying for, you will hate them. You can only enjoy them in the night without light. It is something I have taken serious study on and confirmed them. Just look for these normal ladies with firm boobs and you appreciate them.
Ph degree holder in breastology second only to master jesus in the classification and creation of all things breast. You no find work ni. Serious study on breast when your mates are making it in life. Is ok. Is ok.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
why did it grow so big?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
funmisticqueen:
bros you no know say dem dey pump ukwu too. It alrai
african babe no need to pump her azz.thats left for the white chicks grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by megareal: 11:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
PotatoSalad:

It's a potato

Because you be potato? cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by holluphemydavid(m): 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
Breast enlargement tin with niples
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by austin2all: 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
YeebosAreFools:

You inherited you wailing and cowardice from Ojukwu is cross-dressing slowpoke that flee to Cameroun leaving Igbos for easy slaughtering grin

Mr Ejanla07, offering this guy this rope would have been better than the way you butchered his entire generations on NL, are you a fulani descendant? even his legend awolowo will reject his butchered spirit.

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Ph degree holder in breastology second only to master jesus in the classification and creation of all things breast. You no find work ni. Serious study on breast when your mates are making it in life. Is ok. Is ok.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by Ejanla07: 11:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
austin2all:

Mr Ejanla07, offering this guy this rope would have been better than the way you butchered his entire generations on NL, are you a fulani descendant? even his legend awolowo will reject his butchered spirit.

Awol owo don't ve spirit. D made in Aba rat poison he took killed him and his spirit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by PotatoSalad(m): 11:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
megareal:

Because you be potato? cheesy
potato salad actually
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by ceejay4real(m): 11:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
YeebosAreFools:

You inherited you wailing and cowardice from Ojukwu is cross-dressing slowpoke that flee to Cameroun leaving Igbos for easy slaughtering grin

Ojukwu was braver than the entire Yoruba race, end of story! Useless Afonja with smelly mouth, pusssy and armpits!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions by arnold123: 12:11am On Apr 22, 2017
Towncrier247:
Busty pretty actress, Ejinne Okoroafor recently got her Instagram followers talking and asking questions after she shared a 2001 throwback photo with her bestie in which both of them were skinny and they obviously look like they have tomato-sized boobs. The actress matched the photo with a recent photo of both of them on her birthday. As it is known, the lady now very busty. Her friend too is not doing bad in the chest department. The transformation shocked many of the fans who couldn't stop wondering what both lady did to enlarge their breasts..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/04/busty-actress-shares-throwback-photo.html
African beeeshees!!! Again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) / My Love, I Am Sorry. Pls Forgive Me. / Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.