Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos - NYSC (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos (18317 Views)

DOCUMENT CONTROL TRAINING / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by TrashQueen77(f): 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
BitchSlayer101:

Mods please do not allow this troll to stain TrapQueen's reputation on nairaland. It is very obvious this troll is copying the original TRAPQUEEN77. You may check the link of the orignal sorbiquet.

https://www.nairaland.com/trapqueen77

Coming from an alt too grin

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

I choose any moniker i feel like na
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
SINZ:

Feeling refreshed and energized this morning. grin

Hope say you go worship God today?
make sense cheesy
of course na i went to church na.gud afternoon my brother.
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
Aderola15:

I still insist I didn't sell her out.

Lool. I don't act except I'm attacked, she started the liking and sharing first.
I wanted to ignore all this not until I saw this comment. Could you please not lie against me?, I beg of you.

Cc: SINZ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SINZ: 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
kimbra:
I wanted to ignore all this not until I saw this comment. Could you please not lie against me?, I beg of you.

Cc: SIN.Z.

Welcome back, mami kiss
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
SINZ:

Welcome back, mami kiss
Lol, some serious shït went down here. I can see someone is still living with bitterness when have moved on long ago. She even had the audacity to ask questions as to "Who is a low-life? Between us two...funny girl!. grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SINZ: 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, some serious shït went down here. I can see someone is still living with bitterness when have moved on long ago. She even had the audacity to ask questions as to "Who is a low-life? Between us two...funny girl!. grin

Its the price you have to pay when you're popular. Even a slate will attempt to roll over you. So just let it slide hon smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
I can't quote you SINZ. grin

I was going to ignore all her snide comments right from the first page of this thread. That's to show how much of a bitter soul she's. But that low-life comment is really funny. This is NL and anyone could claim whatever he/she wants that's the more reason why I ignore some people when they come up calling people "Low-lives".

Between I and Aderola15 which I'm not scared of giving her mentions the difference is very clear. Having an OND in accounting doesn't make you anything in Nigeria beside doing some menial jobs which I wouldn't risk resources pursuing, and my parents won't even let me 'cause I'm surrounded by people who know better about academic. Or is it my family?, how much do you know about my family?...from all your comments directed at me it's clear I give you nightmares but I made my point long ago which I won't drag your "Prestigious" family into. Mark the word "Prestigious", it's in quote. Next time you have a need to mention me please keep the words "Low-life" and "Nonentity" aside, you're not a match.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Jayson1: 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2017
SINZ, any news about our prey?
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SINZ: 3:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
Jayson1:
SIN.Z, any news about our prey?
Yes boss, I'll give you a re-up when I get home.
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Jayson1: 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
SINZ:

Yes boss, I'll give you a re-up when I get home.
Okay cool
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by TrapHedges(m): 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2017
kimbra:

cutie.. Ii got yo message cheesy

hope u good cool ?
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
TrapHedges:

cutie.. Ii got yo message cheesy

hope u good cool ?
Yeah, I'm good and you?. Thanks, I got updated on what you did. Will be going back on sabbatical shortly 'cause I'm preparing for an exam. grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by TrapHedges(m): 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
kimbra:
Yeah, I'm good and you?. Thanks, I got updated on what you did. Will be going back on sabbatical shortly 'cause I'm preparing for an exam. grin

Lol uwc... Am good tho

oh.. Exams these days aint friendly lol

aii I wish you success tho,
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
TrapHedges:

Lol uwc... Am good tho

oh..Exams these days aint friendly lol

aii I wish you success tho,
At all, @ the embolden, my brother would always say that in our clime, examination isn't a true test of knowledge 'cause the system is upside down. grin I quite agree with him even though we've got no choice than to manage things the way they are. Thanks for the wish 'cause I need more of that. I kind of feel God doesn't answer my prayers and he may answer others on my behalf. grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by TrapHedges(m): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
kimbra:
At all, @ the embolden, my brother would always say that in our clime, examination isn't a true test of knowledge 'cause the system is upside down. grin I quite agree with him even though we've got no choice than to manage things the way they are. Thanks for the wish 'cause I need more of that. I kind of feel God doesn't answer my prayers and he may answer others on my behalf. grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by TrapHedges(m): 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
kimbra:

lol we are together

....the system is bad tho lol.. But we got no choice

am sure only the person that invented exams..likes it lol
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by SNOWCREAM(m): 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2017
Welcome my boy, SINZ wink
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol we are together

....the system is bad tho lol.. But we got no choice

am sure only the person that invented exams..likes it lol
Lol grin I'm sure he likes it. If it's a system that respects meritocracy I'll definitely not be as worried as I'm now. That's by the way, have a nice day and thanks once again.
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by TrapHedges(m): 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
kimbra:
Lol grin I'm sure he likes it. If it's a system that respects meritocracy I'll definitely not be as worried as I'm now. That's by the way, have a nice day and thanks once again.

lol

aii you too dearie

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by edimolu(m): 8:22am On Nov 06, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Corper In Katsina Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / Participating In The NYSC Twice: Is It Allowed? / House Of Rep Suspends #4000 Call Up Letter Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.