Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,919 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos (18247 Views)

DOCUMENT CONTROL TRAINING / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos / World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Quidditch: 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
Aderola15:

Lmaoooooo cheesy grin cheesy...

Owkies, this is me. I do things when I feel like, didn't feel like uploading until later and that was when I told dacova to come to za oza room and he was saying something else. The boy likes ishekushe undecided undecided

Showed a nairalander tho and he said "How old are you again" cheesy grin angry
lol invite me to that other room lah grin ma see sef shocked wink
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Quidditch: 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
Aderola15:

Lmaoooooo cheesy grin cheesy...

Owkies, this is me. I do things when I feel like, didn't feel like uploading until later and that was when I told dacova to come to za oza room and he was saying something else. The boy likes ishekushe undecided undecided

Showed a nairalander tho and he said "How old are you again" cheesy grin angry
Wait o, so na so dacova miss seeing the pic, awwwww mo jé gbaaa cry embarassed grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
edimolu:

Id seek permission from all d dudes ure affliated to...esp cheesy dacovajnr
When you turn blender Edimolu?

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
Quidditch:
lol invite me to that other room lah grin ma see sef shocked wink

You don change cloth again? shocked shocked

Drop ya no make I add you wink
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
Kreacher:
Yes o Badman, I want every feud to die down before I enter, those mfckas won't stop reporting yet cheesy grin
I know you won't stop Omo ale Batiatus
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
Quidditch:
Wait o, so na so dacova miss seeing the pic, awwwww mo jé gbaaa cry embarassed grin

Lol cheesy tongue. Leave that dacova alone oooo, I just dey look am nii angry embarassed
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
dacovajnr:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by edimolu(m): 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
Aderola15:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Can u show me? sad
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Quidditch: 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
Aderola15:

Lol cheesy tongue. Leave that dacova alone oooo, I just dey look am nii angry embarassed
lol
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Quidditch: 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
Aderola15:

You don change cloth again? shocked shocked

Drop ya no make I add you wink
Sheck email dear
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Quidditch: 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
grin grin lol

Dacova eyan Don Pedro, eyan salvador, gbogbo second chance grin wink
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Quidditch: 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
edimolu:

Can u show me? sad
Edimolu, why you funny like eddie Murphy bro? grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
Aderola15:

Hmmmmmmmmnnnn. Like a friend said, shameless people will do anything to drag you in the mud with them cus they have nothing to lose but for dacovajnr and i, fi won sile baby mii. kiss
Even you Rola, there's need for you to be careful with those you choose to have close rapport with in Romance section, as it might just turn out tat those you trusted are the one slying you.

Sincerely speaking, I really don't trust anyone with you based on what I've seem, too many snakes around.. you shouldn't jeopardise your privacy coz you wan make friends..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by edimolu(m): 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
Quidditch:
Edimolu, why you funny like eddie Murphy bro? grin
Jux d way i roll....i wan see aderola pishure ooo...without makeup...if i no see am i no go sleep...tgif...vigil night

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 9:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
Aderola15:

Lmaooooooo cheesy grin cheesy

I really don't mind his ijogbon tho, he should just know when to ignore some mofos jawe. wink
I asked you to put out fire not put more fuel angry.

How I he would just ignore em and move on, but iro Oooo! He doesn't here come but go kiss

1 Like

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 9:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
Kreacher:
lol thanks to fine shape. She try.

If you sha wan gbensh her cover her face with pillow grin If no be you, advice whoever it'll be grin
Emi Omo! Gbensh who? angry..ayam not that useless,my cutlass has just one cutting edge. wink
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Quidditch: 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
I asked you to put out fire not put more fuel angry.

How I he would just ignore em and move on, but iro Oooo! He doesn't here come but go kiss
lol. grin I won't bug them again, at least if they don't throw bants at me. Btw everything I dey do here na just fun, none of it bothers me offline, but that'll change real soon wink
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Quidditch: 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
Emi Omo! Gbensh who? angry..ayam not that useless,my cutlass has just one cutting edge. wink
Dacova the two edged sword, one for cutting, another for slicing grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
Quidditch:
lol. grin I won't bug them again, at least if they don't throw bants at me. Btw everything I dey do here na just fun, none of it bothers me offline, but that'll change real soon wink
I'm in support of that though, if dem throw 1 how many you go throw? grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
edimolu:

Jux d way i roll....i wan see aderola pishure ooo...without makeup...if i no see am i no go sleep...tgif...vigil night
Excuse me Egbon, why you wan see my Wife finish shou? shocked
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Quidditch: 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
I'm in support of that though, if dem throw 1 how many you go throw? grin
I'll throw them like 4 Samsung note 7 grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
Quidditch:
You'll marvel at the number of her pix I have on my fone already grin..just got mad love for Her.
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Quidditch: 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
You'll marvel at the number of her pix I have on my fone already grin..just got mad love for Her.
lol why am I not marveled? grin Oza room zhings grin
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
Aderola15:

Keep looking..i have a personal folder for your pix already, so a Makeup free pix is just a bonus for me tongue
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
Even you Rola, there's need for you to be careful with those you choose to have close rapport with in Romance section, as it might just turn out tat those you trusted are the one slying you.

Sincerely speaking, I really don't trust anyone with you based on what I've seem, too many snakes around.. you shouldn't jeopardise your privacy coz you wan make friends..

Why does it feel like my mum is talking? shocked

Iyamm coming back, lemme prepare for church biko grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
Quidditch:
grin grin lol

Dacova eyan Don Pedro, eyan salvador, gbogbo second chance grin wink
Wasere Snowcream,Eyan Sebastian Oko Catalina grin

2 Likes

Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
Aderola15:

Why does it feel like my mum is talking? shocked

Iyamm coming back, lemme prepare for church biko grin
Dah soh Nice
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
Quidditch:
lol why am I not marveled? grin Oza room zhings grin
not really Baami..i know you know wat I meant, u just pulling moi legs cheesy
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by dacovajnr: 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
Quidditch:
I'll throw them like 4 Samsung note 7 grin
Hehe
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Quidditch: 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
not really Baami..i know you know wat I meant, u just pulling moi legs cheesy
lol chill, your blood just dey hot ontop Derola, how many morsel you carry for the semo and EFO she give you chop? wink lipsrsealed
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 22, 2017
Kreacher:

That's what I'll do smiley Bumbae na just scapegoat jewh, she dn dey sub me since, I ignore, I start with her now she cm dey play victim. She cm go dey troublemakers gang grin Me sef I'm trouble. I don free her as you dn talk sha. wink
cool real mature
So i do nothing to uand this is what u guys plans so low but if it makes ur ppl feel better ride on smiley
Re: World Class Fumigation And Pest Control Training In Lagos by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
But dem don free snowcream now...Why not keep SnowCream for Soft talk while you use your alts for Trolling?

Btw, abeg free Bumbae as she doesn't look like the one who likes trouble..Abeg!
Thank you as long as u guys think what u doing is making u feel better

Never attacked ur lady not once the only once snowcream we actually had a laugh yes some ppl took it too far but wasnt me but glad i knowu lot been planing it

Was thinking before did i attack una but at least i know its not me ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

A Simple Prayer For All Youth Corpers / Passing-out Parade Of 2012 Batch-A Corpers (Pictures) / 2014 Batch 'B' Winding-up/passing-out Approved Programme Of Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.