Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary (78678 Views)

Funke Akindele Calls Out Olayode Juliana ( Toyo Baby) For Being An Ingrate? / Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Shows Off Her Father / Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary by YeebosAreFools(m): 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
MarieSucre:

Nope

Where are you from?
Re: Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary by MarieSucre(f): 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
YeebosAreFools:
are you a Igbo?
Nope
Re: Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary by kowema(f): 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
Sezua:

All this sermon because somebody is a Virgin and you are not?

Go pluck the hymen carry cook soup na.
Shay life is all about Hymen and other things don't matter again?
Re: Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary by Echelle(m): 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
kowema:
Toyo found another talent.
Her virginity.
Always lambasting social media about how she is a vee n this n that.
oya b goin
Re: Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary by emmysexxy(f): 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
YeebosAreFools:

And you had to bleach before you can be recognized as a pretty girl.

Well, I'm not surprised you are an ipob yoot. We know the occupation your types does.
MY DEAR AM NOT IGBO AND I DONT BLEACH....AND I DONT EXCHANGE TALKS WITH YOUR TYPE.YOU JUST A BAD CHILD
Re: Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
YeebosAreFools:

Are you sure you are not a scammer?
scammer? Does she have my money, i want to bang bodyyyyyy
Re: Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary by MarieSucre(f): 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
YeebosAreFools:

Where are you from?
middle-belt
Re: Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
adesewa4uyahoo:
I'm a soothsayer walahi
yoo too buiti4ul

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary by xendra: 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
kowema:

And ur dumb ass read to the end n bothered to quote me.
a dum-dum like you has no right to call anyone dumb.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary by okoliexpress: 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
pls help me and ask that human being, all these people who come on nairaland and scatter noun ... greediness and envyness with nonsense post...
MarieSucre:

What are you even saying
Re: Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary by cuteme88(f): 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
They will reconcile smiley smiley smiley Na them knw where dey pitch them.
Re: Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary by lovethchioma(f): 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
kowema:
Her virginity.
Lol .. come, what are you doing in my mind? you just aired my thought

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary by AustineAlex(m): 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
YeebosAreFools:
[b]Igbos are jumping into lagoon cos no one has the talent toyo baby has. Plus she's greater than all their great men together.

Envyness Wee not Kee the Flatrons.

Miserable people!
is head paining this one?
Re: Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
Exactly. There's no class in telling the world how "virgin" you are. On a lighter note, perhaps Jennifer asked her to fark on set grin

kowema:
Her virginity.

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
dancok:
send ur pic i might help.
Lol.
Re: Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary by Esthefaith(f): 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
the reason is best known to both of them... I love both toyobaby and jenifa

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary by joebeckz(m): 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
kowema:

And ur dumb ass read to the end n bothered to quote me.
People who are fast to abuse publicly don't handle criticism, actually the person who quote u wasn't wrong, the two don't relate, being a virgin and being proud to say should gain applause. Her issues with Jenifer has nothing in relation to that.

4 Likes

Re: Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary by Brightgem(f): 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
Amberon:
She helped her career so? Do you know what transpired later?
I don't even believe the dumbass story, they could have parted truly but who says quarrel was involved.
Re: Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary by joebeckz(m): 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
lovethchioma:
Lol .. come, what are you doing in my mind? you just aired my thought
Non Virgins often feel this way when they see one.

4 Likes

Re: Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary by StarBukola(f): 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
AjiChris:
Ahhh! So sad after all d love and sweet moments they've spent 2geda...love you both
u dey watch ham??
Re: Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary by eitsei(m): 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
kowema:
Her virginity.
I thought I was the only one that noticed this, even most of her stories on nairaland is about her virginity and I tend to wonder if anything about her other than the virginity. I just hope her type is not the one that will want a man to worship the ground they walk simply he married her a V
Re: Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary by lovethchioma(f): 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
joebeckz:
Non Virgins often feel this way when they see one.
You have been noticed. OK bye
Re: Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary by timilehin95(m): 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
I hear say d girl jst wan write jamb shocked
Re: Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary by TheAziz: 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
it happens, this won't be the first and it surely won't be the last
Re: Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary by stingg(m): 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
AuroraB:
shocked Gini mere
Does it appear to you as funny?
Re: Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary by AuroraB(f): 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
stingg:

Does it appear to you as funny?
It's unfunny and I don't get the hype about it all. Oh well, I'm indifferent to it.
I mean, 'Stingg'
Dem slam the other one grin
Re: Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary by stingg(m): 7:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
AuroraB:
It's unfunny and I don't get the hype about it all. Oh well, I'm indifferent to it.
I mean, 'Stingg'
Dem slam the other one grin
I been dey surprised before oo, say u? Jenifa's diary funny to u ke grin

My dear, nothing happened to it jare. I only use this when I want to track your activities wink
Re: Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary by AuroraB(f): 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
stingg:

I been dey surprised before oo, say u? Jenifa's diary funny to u ke grin

My dear, nothing happened to it jare. I only use this when I want to track your activities wink
grin You are smart cheesy
Re: Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary by thunderbabs: 8:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
I love da babe...Toyo baby...she cute like Pie
Re: Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary by adethebahdguy100(m): 8:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
Like I give a f**k
Re: Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary by thowbie7ven(m): 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
kowema:
Her virginity.
So, why the hate?..izz it bcoz you ain't virgin no more?...Aunty, that's her life!...no one sent you to be licking lollipops upandan....

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary by wunderkiind(m): 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
adesewa4uyahoo:
I'm a soothsayer walahi
You saw it coming right? Same here cheesy grin
I could tell it was a matter of time... Good luck to them both though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were From Benue State. / Lady Twerking To Yemi Alade's 'Bum Bum' That Got People Talking (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.