Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Guys Are More Good Looking Than Girls(fact) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Are More Good Looking Than Girls(fact) (2278 Views)

Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. / Man Says Boys Are More Sexually Abused Than Girls, And His Reason Is Mindblowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Are More Good Looking Than Girls(fact) by Safiaa(f): 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
Drink bleach and dont quote me again.
XIIX:
abeg shut up biko
Re: Guys Are More Good Looking Than Girls(fact) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
Johnjnr:

Top 20 countries with most beautiful woman
Sweden
Colombia
Ukraine
Brazil
Russia
Venezuela
India
South Korea
Italy
Argentina
France
Egypt
Serbia
Netherlands
Lebanon
Bulgaria
Philippines
Barbados
Armenia
Romania
http://www.therichest.com/expensive-lifestyle/entertainment/20-countries-with-the-sexiest-women-in-the-world/
i might agree with brazil and venezuela cos ladies frm those two countries be carrying heavy bumbum wink wink wink
but ogini? south korea ni?
Re: Guys Are More Good Looking Than Girls(fact) by XIIX: 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
Safiaa:
Drink bleach and dont quote me again.
after u
Re: Guys Are More Good Looking Than Girls(fact) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
refiner:
Thank God u typed..."i stand to be corrected",to conclude ur epistle...

Now lemme correct u...nigerian ladies are one of the most beautiful ladies in d world...and i mean natural beauties...one major problem that we have is trying hard to be like the whites....bleashing creams,artificial hairs,red lipsticks,eye shadows....and lots more...they dont appreciate their natural beauty...

A girl that do away with all those stuff is always d most beautiful among her plastic surgery friends...

Ladies!...let's learn to appreciate ourselves d way we are,only then can we be appreciated by others...oyinbos!
Cc johnjnr

This is not true, but nigerian girls are beautiful though
Re: Guys Are More Good Looking Than Girls(fact) by kings20(m): 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
refiner:
Thank God u typed..."i stand to be corrected",to conclude ur epistle...

Now lemme correct u...nigerian ladies are one of the most beautiful ladies in d world...and i mean natural beauties...one major problem that we have is trying hard to be like the whites....bleashing creams,artificial hairs,red lipsticks,eye shadows....and lots more...they dont appreciate their natural beauty...

A girl that do away with all those stuff is always d most beautiful among her plastic surgery friends...

Ladies!...let's learn to appreciate ourselves d way we are,only then can we be appreciated by others...oyinbos!
Cc johnjnr

remove make up and there is nothing to see

you ladies so much depend on make up

I am even tired of it sef
Re: Guys Are More Good Looking Than Girls(fact) by Johnjnr(m): 7:53am On Apr 22, 2017
A lady would deep her self in a swimming pool and come out looking like a demon.
I dont knw if its d side effect of the makeup that is dealing with them angry angry angry angry cry cry cry
Re: Guys Are More Good Looking Than Girls(fact) by czarr(m): 10:04am On Apr 22, 2017
Safiaa:
Ok we don hear pleasee chai!

Na man you wan marry? Whats all this nonsense.

When you go to the barber to shape your hair and beard, when you add accessories, chain ati watch, do you look the same? Oniranu. Everything in life na packaging, so go and sit down somewhere please. Anything to bring women down.
sister no vess grin

But na true talk na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must A Guy always pay The Bills / Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Goes Braless In Sultry Photos / Guys Alone; Do U Regret Not Fvckng Ur Gf B4 Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.