Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) (38484 Views)

#bbnaija : Bassey Shows Off His Muscle In New Picture / Bbnaija: Bassey Ekpeyong Goes Into Acting, Chills With Ini Edo On Set (Video) / BBNaija: Bassey & YAW Flaunt Their Packs At Wazobia FM (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
Amen grin
drake2000x:

Afonjas and fucck fuccck, fucck. Everthing to them is about FUCCCK, SEXX, VAGIINAA, PUSSSY, YASSH. May God help you people and your generations!

Re: Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
clemmonce:
There is something wrong with us here in Africa and the media Nairaland imclusive is part of problem. Just look at the way this BBM guys arw been celebrated for doing what ? Has anyone asked him or herself. What did they do ? Nothing... absolute nothing so why the attentiom and celebration or hosting.
I pity Africans and most especially Nigerians. We don't celebrate scholars, educationist or innovators all we do is celebrate mediocres. What did Efe do that is spectacular ?
What did Tboss do that is special or un heard of.... we really do have a problem.
we have lost our value.
And Nairaland is one of our problem. Anything BBN is straight to front page whether is makes sense or not.
thank you, I have always asked myself the achievement that calls for the hosting here and there sad
Re: Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) by phinedhe(f): 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
okoro awusa do something for our Uriel na
Re: Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) by chakado1: 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ok good
Re: Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) by odehaj: 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
Oohh!Nigerian media. I just hate everything about them on this Bbn issue.
Re: Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) by Bae026: 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
clemmonce:
There is something wrong with us here in Africa and the media Nairaland imclusive is part of problem. Just look at the way this BBM guys arw been celebrated for doing what ? Has anyone asked him or herself. What did they do ? Nothing... absolute nothing so why the attentiom and celebration or hosting.
I pity Africans and most especially Nigerians. We don't celebrate scholars, educationist or innovators all we do is celebrate mediocres. What did Efe do that is spectacular ?
What did Tboss do that is special or un heard of.... we really do have a problem.
we have lost our value.
And Nairaland is one of our problem. Anything BBN is straight to front page whether is makes sense or not.

I wonder if we just tend to bash BBN housemates or news, so we could gain some likes.

Please tell me, what does the Kardashian do that Paparazzi are everywhere they go

Please celebrate your own, so you will be celebrated.

That was how that dry comedian KlintonCod, spoke wrongly about BBN when the show was still airing, much later, I saw pictures of him and Bisola, Marcia, and even Kemen.

Weeks later, the yeye guy deleted his post...smh. Hypocrites everywhere.
Re: Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
geopreneur:
The attentions given to these set of people by Nigerians and the media is quite appalling.

We should stop thinking about the future of Nigeria, because there is no future!
My brother the thing tire me ooo... It's funny our politicians even join hands to cheer and applaud participants of Immorality.. SMH

Re: Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) by goldedprince: 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
wow, she go suck dick tire today. i trust this woman. met her several times. her and her gang are badt to the bone

Re: Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) by maklelemakukula(m): 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
goldedprince:
wow, she go suck dick tire today. i trust this woman. met her several times. her and her gang are badt to the bone
grin grin grin y u dey lie like dis na

Re: Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) by jaxxy(m): 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
clemmonce:
we have lost our value.

Have u ever heard of dancing with the stars? A reality show in the US? U will know this is small. Those one become overnight celebrities celebrated for doing wat? Dancing with the stars. Thats just d power of entertainment i guess. cheesy so pls its not a naija thing only

Re: Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
Is it just me that thinks something is wrong with this country... Why are Nigerians the most deluded people in the world?

I don't think Americans accord Bill Gates with this amount of recognition given to these BBNaija participants... So many things are wrong with Africans

Re: Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) by ashawopikin(m): 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
geopreneur:
The attentions given to these set of people by Nigerians and the media is quite appalling.

We should stop thinking about the future of Nigeria, because there is no future!
ns jealousy dey worry u
Re: Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) by ashawopikin(m): 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
addikt:
Yeah , na only Bassy news relevant to me out of all dem housemates..... I love this guy die....

Future bright like sunshine, gimme the glasses make I wear??... cool
cool cool cool

Re: Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) by ashawopikin(m): 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
Re: Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) by MOSICATED5(m): 11:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
Mama d mama, I salute u. I no won talk wetin dey my mind
Re: Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) by BABANGBALI: 11:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
This woman like to dey fok youn youn boys, prick no dey taya am
Re: Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) by BABANGBALI: 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
Is it just me that thinks something is wrong with this country... Why are Nigerians the most deluded people in the world?

I don't think Americans accord Bill Gates with this amount of recognition given to these BBNaija participants... So many things are wrong with Africans
that's why I relocated to Pakistan
Re: Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) by Jammiiee(m): 11:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
Unclengbali wink
BABANGBALI:
that's why I relocated to Pakistan
Re: Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) by Frankies(m): 11:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
geopreneur:

I thought I am the only one wondering this. Even old women without morals proudly shouting" I am a big fan"

Sometimes you start wondering if those guys were in a room for a scientific research and a winner emerged with an outstanding theory/discovery.

Really weeping for this country cry cry
Re: Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 1:21am On Apr 22, 2017
Frankies:

I thought I am the only one wondering this. Even old women without morals proudly shouting" I am a big fan"

Sometimes you start wondering if those guys were in a room for a scientific research and a winner emerged with an outstanding theory/discovery.

Really weeping for this country cry cry
My brother, the issue sef tire me ooo... We are in country where people celebrate irrelevant things
Re: Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) by nmreports: 1:31am On Apr 22, 2017
dimexy247:
Can someone not in PH also apply?

Nope unfortunately.
Re: Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 4:35am On Apr 22, 2017
cekhoe:
thank you, I have always asked myself the achievement that calls for the hosting here and there sad
Meanwhile really talented individuals are not celebrated
Re: Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 5:50am On Apr 22, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Meanwhile really talented individuals are not celebrated
it's quite a sad fact, it shows why we are where we are, unserious government, unserious people
Re: Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) by shankara7: 6:16am On Apr 22, 2017
tosyne2much:

Americans celebrate their celebrities 1000x more than Nigerians or Africans do.
Re: Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) by mailingdgreat: 6:18am On Apr 22, 2017
smartty68:
Chai! Imo no try for Uriel o. I just feel for the babe
u don talk my mind finish. Even her local government chairman no gri host her. Datz not fair, besides the babe is well padded!
Re: Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) by Okinqz01(m): 6:43am On Apr 22, 2017
Search on fb Miss Tourism Ebonyi org..
Then like her pic, her name is Jennifer Eze

Re: Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) by luminouz(m): 7:44am On Apr 22, 2017
BABANGBALI:
This woman like to dey fok youn youn boys, prick no dey taya am
Really?please tell me more!!!! grin
Re: Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) by pressplay411(m): 7:45am On Apr 22, 2017
O.o Cougar alert. RIP to Bassey's gf... He's gone! grin
Re: Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) by Ajoboss(m): 7:55am On Apr 22, 2017
clemmonce:
we have lost our value.
mind u its not bbm but bbn..tank me later

‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili / Davido Hospitalized Over An Undisclosed Illness / 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video