Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) (38485 Views)

#bbnaija : Bassey Shows Off His Muscle In New Picture / Bbnaija: Bassey Ekpeyong Goes Into Acting, Chills With Ini Edo On Set (Video) / BBNaija: Bassey & YAW Flaunt Their Packs At Wazobia FM (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 7:59am On Apr 22, 2017
shankara7:
Americans celebrate their celebrities 1000x more than Nigerians or Africans do.
But with their common sense
Re: Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) by Onigakream1: 8:13am On Apr 22, 2017
axortedbabe:
Bassey watch well o,mama no dey use eyes see young fine guys.
. Babe you no need tell me I already know woyooooooo (in bassy's voice reply) lols
Re: Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) by clemmonce(m): 8:38am On Apr 22, 2017
Ajoboss:
mind u its not bbm but bbn..tank me later
hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) by mrjojo: 8:50am On Apr 22, 2017
clemmonce:
There is something wrong with us here in Africa and the media Nairaland inclusive is part of the problem. Just look at the way this BBN guys arw been celebrated for doing what ? Has anyone asked him or herself. What did they do ? Nothing... absolute nothing so why the attention and celebration or hosting.
I pity Africans and most especially Nigerians. We don't celebrate scholars, educationist or innovators all we do is celebrate mediocres. What did Efe do that is spectacular ?
What did Tboss do that is special or un heard of.... we really do have a problem.
we have lost our value.
And Nairaland is one of our problem. Anything BBN is straight to front page whether it makes sense or not.
1 billion likes bros, God bless you good. We have lost it in this country, We are so mediocre. Celebrating them exactly for what? I promised myself henceforth not to open or read anything BBnaija again, so help me God.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) by okechukwu101: 8:50am On Apr 22, 2017
clemmonce:
There is something wrong with us here in Africa and the media Nairaland imclusive is part of problem. Just look at the way this BBM guys arw been celebrated for doing what ? Has anyone asked him or herself. What did they do ? Nothing... absolute nothing so why the attentiom and celebration or hosting.
I pity Africans and most especially Nigerians. We don't celebrate scholars, educationist or innovators all we do is celebrate mediocres. What did Efe do that is spectacular ?
What did Tboss do that is special or un heard of.... we really do have a problem.
we have lost our value.
And Nairaland is one of our problem. Anything BBN is straight to front page whether is makes sense or not.
My brother as I write to you, Nigeria has moved from developing to underdeveloped country. Most Nigerians are just mediocres.
Of what use is the BBN to a nation like Nigeria. Surprisingly the thought of an average Nigerian youths is so vague because there is a deliberate attempt to always run from little beginnings.
Re: Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) by clemmonce(m): 9:28am On Apr 22, 2017
okechukwu101:

My brother as I write to you, Nigeria has moved from developing to underdeveloped country. Most Nigerians are just mediocres.
Of what use is the BBN to a nation like Nigeria. Surprisingly the thought of an average Nigerian youths is so vague because there is a deliberate attempt to always run from little beginnings.
you are correct brother. I just pity for us. I dont know how we got here seriously speaking.
Re: Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) by ewigmee: 9:47am On Apr 22, 2017
clemmonce:
There is something wrong with us here in Africa and the media Nairaland inclusive is part of the problem. Just look at the way this BBN guys arw been celebrated for doing what ? Has anyone asked him or herself. What did they do ? Nothing... absolute nothing so why the attention and celebration or hosting.
we have lost our value.
And Nairaland is one of our problem. Anything BBN is straight to front page whether it makes sense or not.
They're celebrated because nothting is happenings in Nigeria - massive unemployment and hunger. They have to get busy somehow.
Re: Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) by newslifeop: 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
Why
Re: Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) by BABANGBALI: 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
luminouz:

Really?please tell me more!!!! grin
google it now, it's not a hidden thing.

Pls if you know anybody who wants to sell his or her car, any model & any colour, with AC and you are sure it's in perfect working condition & valid papers, with price around 2.5 or 3 million, as long as d engine is not weak yet, pls let the person sell it, it's none of my business.
Re: Bbnaija: Bassey Welcomed To Calabar By Florence Ita-Giwa (Video, Photo) by BABANGBALI: 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
Jammiiee:
Unclengbali wink
wetin? I owe you? tongue

luminouz:

Really?please tell me more!!!! grin
google it now, it's not a hidden thing.

Pls if you know anybody who wants to sell his or her car, any model & any colour, with AC and you are sure it's in perfect working condition & valid papers, with price around 2.5 or 3 million, as long as d engine is not weak yet, pls let the person sell it, it's none of my business.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Hospitalized Over An Undisclosed Illness / 18-year-old UNILAG Student Begs MC Galaxy To Strip On His IG Live Video / Peter Okoye Slams Fans Claiming P-Square Would’ve Won Grammy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.