Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Women And Cars - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Cars (863 Views)

Nigerian Women And Prostitution In Dubai / Women And Money Decision Issues On Marriage / Meet A Solomon-like Man, Who Is Married To 129 Women And Other Shocking Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Cars by MrSavage: 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
Growing up I was told love conquers all and true love knows no bound.... moving to 2017 I have been taught that otherwise. In 2016 I was not too rich but on a random I was doing well or at least I had a job and all.

During this period I toasted babes tire no gree they said all sort I was good enough for them even though then I could afford to take care of their basic needs but they would always say you are not good enough.

Now in 2017 bought a c500 benz and ever since then things have changed true love has been looking for me people that claimed I wasn't good now buzz my phone's like it's an emergency line.

Am a gentle man but my car has been such a talkative. He has been toasting all the girls for me and putting them on the bed.

Just wondering why girls fall so fall so much for cars this days.
Re: Women And Cars by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
A car is a symbol of status and power. That's a fact.
Re: Women And Cars by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
The power of selfie for most girls is inside a car and at the front seat with her seat belt tightened around her.
Re: Women And Cars by ba7man(m): 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
Abeg, there is no such thing as a C-500 Benz.
Re: Women And Cars by FitnessDoctor: 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
MrSavage:
Growing up I was told love conquers all and true love knows no bound.... moving to 2017 I have been taught that otherwise. In 2016 I was not too rich but on a random I was doing well or at least I had a job and all.

During this period I toasted babes tire no gree they said all sort I was good enough for them even though then I could afford to take care of their basic needs but they would always say you are not good enough.

Now in 2017 bought a c500 benz and ever since then things have changed true love has been looking for me people that claimed I wasn't good now buzz my phone's like it's an emergency line.

Am a gentle man but my car has been such a talkative. He has been toasting all the girls for me and putting them on the bed.

Just wondering why girls fall so fall so much for cars this days.

You must have been talking about poor and average girls who were just trying to feel big.

Most girls would go after you, if you have 4 things

good looks
Some cash
nice dressing
You don't care about them

Simple truth #speakingfromexperience
Re: Women And Cars by MrSavage: 11:56am On Apr 22, 2017
ba7man:
Abeg, there is no such thing as a C-500 Benz.
and u finished from yabatech where is the future of our country
Re: Women And Cars by MrSavage: 11:56am On Apr 22, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

You must have been talking about poor and average girls who were just trying to feel big.

Most girls would go after you, if you have 4 things

good looks
Some cash
nice dressing
You don't care about them

Simple truth #speakingfromexperience
true that
Re: Women And Cars by ba7man(m): 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
MrSavage:
and u finished from yabatech where is the future of our country
I repeat, there is no such thing as a C-500 Benz.

There has never been. E-500, yes. S-500, yes. ML-500, yes, CLS-500, yes, CL-500, yes, SL-500, yes....C-500, NO!!!

(1) (Reply)

Still Doubting Me May Be She Will Accept To Date Me / Shocking: Three South African Women Gang-rape Man For 3 Days / Historic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.