Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Is There Any Other Way To Prevent Pregnancy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Other Way To Prevent Pregnancy? (1226 Views)

My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! / 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom / 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (number 4 Works Like Magic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Other Way To Prevent Pregnancy? by naijarates2017: 12:18am On Apr 22, 2017
Assuming a guy and a girl have unprotected sex and he pours into the girl, apart from contraceptive, is there any other way she can prevent it? Assuming she is not in safety.
Re: Is There Any Other Way To Prevent Pregnancy? by FvckShiT(m): 12:19am On Apr 22, 2017
Romanceland höés!!..? yo services are fûçking needed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Other Way To Prevent Pregnancy? by Tazdroid(m): 12:20am On Apr 22, 2017
Pray that what he "poured" misses road
Re: Is There Any Other Way To Prevent Pregnancy? by AjiChris(f): 12:24am On Apr 22, 2017
By making use of 'blom blom' lwkm
Re: Is There Any Other Way To Prevent Pregnancy? by emmanuelzi(m): 12:25am On Apr 22, 2017
Total abstinence[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Is There Any Other Way To Prevent Pregnancy? by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 22, 2017
Why dont you want to use the pill? You can go to the doctor and have an intrauterine contraceptive device (IUCD) inserted in your womb. Pls do so within 3 days. It is not usually adviced for young woomen though
Re: Is There Any Other Way To Prevent Pregnancy? by Emac34: 12:59am On Apr 22, 2017
Tazdroid:
Pray that what he "poured" misses road
gringrin
Re: Is There Any Other Way To Prevent Pregnancy? by Wiccan777: 1:44am On Apr 22, 2017
now I ask a question, where do you men leave your brains before sexual intercourse? You fuçk raw and during the process, it's good, but after the process, a bitter taste emerges! scallywags! angry

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Other Way To Prevent Pregnancy? by SirL0neWolf(m): 1:45am On Apr 22, 2017
The girl should lick lime and do 50 squats
Re: Is There Any Other Way To Prevent Pregnancy? by dreyklone07(m): 2:26am On Apr 22, 2017
SirL0neWolf:
The girl should lick lime and do 50 squats

Why you wan purnish the gal nah??
Re: Is There Any Other Way To Prevent Pregnancy? by doyinbaby(f): 2:52am On Apr 22, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Why dont you want to use the pill? You can go to the doctor and have an intrauterine contraceptive device (IUCD) inserted in your womb. Pls do so within 3 days. It is not usually adviced for young woomen though
I will not advice a woman who has not given birth to 2 children to have IUCD inserted...their is risk of infection with IUCD(tubes can get blocked) ....the man. You had IUCD for will abandon you if you have problem with having a child later.....hmmm......abstinence is best...save yourself future agony
Re: Is There Any Other Way To Prevent Pregnancy? by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 22, 2017
doyinbaby:
I will not advice a woman who has not given birth to 2 children to have IUCD inserted...their is risk of infection with IUCD(tubes can get blocked) ....the man. You had IUCD for will abandon you if you have problem with having a child later.....hmmm......abstinence is best...save yourself future agony
if you see my last sentence i said it is not adviceable for young women, there are exceptions though. I am sure she knows abstince is best. Remeber some people are not eligible for the pill. Studies have show that copper IUD is effective as emergency contraception.
Re: Is There Any Other Way To Prevent Pregnancy? by doyinbaby(f): 9:20am On Apr 22, 2017
funmisticqueen:
if you see my last sentence i said it is not adviceable for young women, there are exceptions though. I am sure she knows abstince is best. Remeber some people are not eligible for the pill. Studies have show that copper IUD is effective as emergency contraception.
alright
Re: Is There Any Other Way To Prevent Pregnancy? by doyinbaby(f): 9:26am On Apr 22, 2017
There is a story of a woman who got
married....somehow the couple agreed they did not want to have children yet....she had IUCD inserted.....infection set in......later she had issues of infertility.....it was discovered her tubed were blocked....guess what it was her husband that went and leaked to family. " that they said his wife tube is blocked".
Re: Is There Any Other Way To Prevent Pregnancy? by mekaboy(m): 11:24am On Apr 22, 2017
I heard some ladies use small stout. Some use ampiclus.
Re: Is There Any Other Way To Prevent Pregnancy? by Wiccan777: 11:30am On Apr 22, 2017
there are only 2 devices that can save you from that bullshitt. CONDOM & POSTINOR!

Condoms have been working since the 16th century, so go for it! wink

(1) (Reply)

Her Reasons For Wearing This To A Party Will Shock You / Please Don't Do Any Business With This Number,he's A Scammer / 9 Simple Ways To Tell An Authentic Perfume From A Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.