Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill (9796 Views)

Who Really Is Judas Iscariot: A Traitor Or Hero? / Let's Stop Blaming Judas Iscariot, He Doesn't Deserve To Be Blame. / Judas Iscariot Now Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill by menxer: 8:03am On Apr 23, 2017
pacino26:
Judas was the first to commit against the Holy Spirit, he rejected repentance and salvation in the name of the one whom he betrayed. That my dear Op is the main reason most folks stigmatize the name. Remember also the biblical curse upon the one who will betray the son of man.

Yet the son of man must be betrayed to fulfill his destiny, right?

How did you know Judas rejected repentance?
What if He only reseted his chessboard?
Re: Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill by zionmade(m): 8:06am On Apr 23, 2017
oruma19:
1.pls can u make a reference in d Bible where Judas stole from d purse,? 2. Y do pple die for the sins of their fathers when obviousl they are not the committers of such sins? Judges 19:1- end

John 12:4-6
Did u also read in Ezekiel 18:20 where God said he will no more lay d sins of d father upon d sons?
Rom 8:1 therefore now, there is NO CONDEMNATION.
D day one gets born again u become a son of God. U re disconnected from every wrong ur father had done
Re: Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill by nwadiuko1(m): 8:06am On Apr 23, 2017
PsychedeliQ:
The Christian Easter festivities have hurriedly come and gone, but one name has remarkably stayed stuck on the lips of a large portion of Christians. As often the case every year, this mysterious name continues to grow even more popular than the celebrated occasion.

Judas Iscariot: A name notoriously synonymous with greed, betrayal and treason. A name heavily loathed by children, despised by adults and provides every preacher with a great point of reference to knock a sermon into shape, and get a sober audience nodding along. A name famous for the romantic public display of affection, which led to the vulnerable timely death of the guiltless Son of God.

A lot of Christians, continue to blackmail Judas Iscariot as the enemy, denying him of his rightful heroic street credibility!

The death and resurrection of Jesus as understood from the Bible, was already predestined to happen with a disciple of Jesus, setting the process into motion. Someone among the twelve disciples, had to do the dirty work! It was unfortunate, but quite heroic for Judas to be singled out by his heavenly recruiters to fit the job description.

The mountainous role played by Judas Iscariot in delivering his master into the hands of his captors (as widely condemned), laid the foundation in giving the Gospel a worldwide facelift, through the death and resurrection of Christ. If Judas hadn't done it, someone else would have stepped in on the job, and will just like Judas, suffer a posthumous tarnished reputation!

How else was Jesus meant to be captured? Any of you blackmailers got an idea?

Why doesn't the name 'Judas' align with contemporary birth names for male children?

Judas Iscariot, had his personal flaws like every other Christian did and currently do.

Paul (while as Saul) slaughtered an outrageous number of Christians. David, likewise his promiscuous son Solomon, was a man LovePeddler! Thomas, was recorded as a doubter and a man of great deficiency in faith. Peter, consciously denied Jesus three consecutive times (as was part of his destiny), and many others.

Christians forgave these men of despicable character and continued over the years to christen their kids after them, but just wouldn't do the same for a remorseful Judas Iscariot, who went as far as taking his own life in remorse for a crime he was already predestined to commit!

Aren't we as Christians, in a way possibly unknown to us, bias and plainly sentimental?

Judas Iscariot, deserves a lot more respect from the Christian community. As a matter of fact, in solidarity to this great heroic biblical figure, one of my boys will bear 'Judas' as a middle name when he arrives in the nearest future!

Twitter: @princewill_nimi
i am gonna put this on my wall to see reactions
Re: Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill by menxer: 8:06am On Apr 23, 2017
FearFactor1:
in as much as Judah was instrumental in the dead of Christ, all he has to do was repent of his ways. Instead he went ahead to take his life.

Suicide in its own is a sin, so there was no saving his soul.

How are you so sure?
I thought it's the body that dies and the soul returns. Does suicide kill the soul?
Re: Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill by VanBommel(m): 8:07am On Apr 23, 2017
PsychedeliQ:

if you like you can name your son Nebuchadnezzar, that one is your business

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:08am On Apr 23, 2017
Judas was unclean right from the start.

“Have I not chosen you, the Twelve? Yet one of you is a devil!” (John 6:70)

The Son of Man will go just as it is written about him. But woe to that man who betrays the Son of Man! It would be better for him if he had not been born.” (Matt. 26:24)

Even my close friend, whom I trusted, he who shared my bread, has lifted up his heel against me.(John 13:18)

It could have very well happened that the Pharisees themselves would have reported Jesus Christ to the Romans and the Romans would have crucified him if the Pharisees had brought up enough evidence. Read the bible properly Judas DIDN'T HAVE TO BETRAY JESUS CHRIST, he wasn't brainwashed, he had freewill and he volunteered to betray Jesus Christ. The purpose of the pharisees choosing an "inside man" to betray his leader was to destroy the foundation of the disciples and Christianity in the bigger picture but as with most plans of man, their plan failed woefully. The pharisees were more than capable of swaying the roman council to execute Jesus christ BUT they wanted to ridicule the followership of Christ and sow the seed of discord among the disciples and so they decided to use one of the disciples to betray his leader, unfortunately for them it didn't work.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill by TheLogicalMind(m): 8:08am On Apr 23, 2017
According Matthew 26:20ff, during the course of the Passover supper Christ informed the disciples that one of them would betray him. Each of them began to question the Savior, “Is it I, Lord?” It is amazing that each could plumb the depths of his soul, wondering if he could be the culprit.

Presently, Judas framed the same query. “Is it I, Rabbi?” [Note the change in the address.]

The Lord responded (perhaps in almost a whisper), “You have said so” (v. 25, ESV). This was an affirmative answer, to the effect: “Yes, you are the one.”

But did Judas’ question imply that he did not know that he was the one who would betray the Lord? Certainly not, for already he had bargained with the chief priests to deliver Christ unto them (Mt. 26:14-16; Mk. 14:10-11; Lk. 22:3-6). One must thus conclude that the traitor’s question was insincere — a mere parroting of what the other apostles had said.

Some would suggest that Judas was but a helpless pawn, unable to resist the invasion of Satan into his life. That certainly is not the case, as even Judas himself conceded. Judas never said: “I could not help myself; Satan made me do it!” Rather, he confessed: “I have sinned in that I have betrayed innocent blood” (Mt. 27:4).

It is a remarkable oddity when morons like the OP and Ogalasioux, twenty centuries removed from the event, can profess to know more about the situation than the culprit himself!

Foreknowledge Is Not Predetermination

It must be recognized that foreknowledge does not mean the same thing as predetermination. The fact that God foreknew that Judas, exercising his own freewill, would betray his Son does NOT mean that God had predetermined Judas to betray our Saviour, just as the fact that God foreknew that Adam and Eve would disobey him in the Garden of Eden does not mean that he predetermined them to disobey Him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill by zionmade(m): 8:09am On Apr 23, 2017
ReubenE:

The question is, by what means?
He could not have died a natural death, because the purpose for the death was meant to be a sacrifice.

Whether Judas stole from the purse is just one of the many sins we all commit, and is not enough to write him off.
Mind you, when Christ died, his death also washed away the sins of Judas....I believe!

For me, the man only carried out a divine assignment whether good or bad, because someone needed to do the job.

As the OP rightly opined, some of the characters in the bible that we so much respect, did equally despicable things that were not divinely ordained or programmed. Yet we adore them, we wish to be like them.

I think we should give Judas a break....
U spoke like a Christian. So i will address u directly as a Christian in words dat will be foolishness to unbelievers.
Jesus cursed Judas wen he said WOE UNTO THE MAN........... and for dat Judas remains cursed to me. I take d words of Jesus d way it is without applying any logic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill by famousbowale: 8:09am On Apr 23, 2017
Judas

Re: Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill by zionmade(m): 8:13am On Apr 23, 2017
menxer:

@bolded, how? By suicide or old age, I guess?
He died as a sacrifice. Joel, Isaiah, David, Jeremiah all gave their prophecies about his death. But not one of dem mentioned dat he would be betrayed by Judas.
For example God said dat d economic situation of Israel would turn around in 24hrs but it was still d lepers dat made their own deliberate choice to go and look for food in d camp of d enemies.
Judas made his choice.
D bible says God is not unjust and dat is final for me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill by ROBO1722: 8:16am On Apr 23, 2017
if you study your bible very well, you will understand that if God wanted the betrayal to be praised, the bible would have told us so. It was clearly stated repeatedly that "curse" is the man who will deliver the son of man to be crucified. God made all things perfect and declared that the evil people are meant for doom day for His glory also.

Please, people should not be mislead…………the bible is very clear on all issues of life.

Read Revelation 1:3 and act accordingly.

Blessed day guys!
Re: Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:16am On Apr 23, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:

The hypocrisy on Nairaland is something else
They insult the church and Christianity.
Say anything against Islam and they can you.
YesNo:
I am not a religious jagaban or warrior or anything like that but I noticed that no one made me swear that i am a Christian and i vote for Jesus when I was about to comment on this post.... which means the gate is wide open for Muslims to comment but the road is Narrow for Christians to comment on any Muslim topic.
Hello Mr Seun Osewa, How are you?
I am sure you must find that this issue tilts to one end and gives our dear Muslim brothers and sisters more advantage to sow seeds in the Christian comments garden while the Christian people have to take an oath before they set foot in Muslim garden. I am sure you don't like such toxic favoritism and I am certain that an upright and outstanding gentleman such as yourself would not be the one to fashion such a discriminating barricade in the religious comment section.
#YiMu

I trust you will do something to strike a balance Today. Will You?

#FAVORITISM.
#SacredCows.

#S.O
U can't eat ur cake and still ve it.
Show me any post on this thread where any muslim has rained insult on Christians.
Muslims most times don't even bother visting christian posts.
The few occasions they do, they simply observe with respect.
U can't say thesame for christians whom, without provocation, all delight in raining abuses on Islam and Muslims.
The alarming intolerance of christians ve been noticed by any with any modicum of sense in his brains.
Until christians reform their ways and treat others with understanding and respect, they will continue to sign b4 they can comment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill by ReubenE(m): 8:18am On Apr 23, 2017
zionmade:

U spoke like a Christian. So i will address u directly as a Christian in words dat will be foolishness to unbelievers.
Jesus cursed Judas wen he said WOE UNTO THE MAN........... and for dat Judas remains cursed to me. I take d words of Jesus d way it is without applying any logic
I'm a christian of course, and it's not about logic.
It is we humans that are over sensitive to this Judas issue...that is my take
Re: Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:23am On Apr 23, 2017
zionmade:

and I tot Jesus, as portrayed by Christians, wud never curse a fellow, let alone one who helped hasten an heavenly predestined event.

1 Like

Re: Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill by menxer: 8:24am On Apr 23, 2017
I believe why Judas committed suicide was because he carried out Jesus' instructions, which is hinted at by "what you have to do, do it fast," only for the master to be captured.

I also believe the Judas story was embellished to give the impression we have.

Other gospels (of Judas, Philip, etc) gives a different version of the Jesus story.

Eusebius, the man that selected what should or shouldn't be in the compilation we call bible, did a good job crafting the Bible to suit Emperor Constantine's desire to merge Christianity into Mithraism for political and religious expediency.

3 Likes

Re: Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill by obailala(m): 8:25am On Apr 23, 2017
PsychedeliQ:
The Christian Easter festivities have hurriedly come and gone, but one name has remarkably stayed stuck on the lips of a large portion of Christians. As often the case every year, this mysterious name continues to grow even more popular than the celebrated occasion.

Judas Iscariot: A name notoriously synonymous with greed, betrayal and treason. A name heavily loathed by children, despised by adults and provides every preacher with a great point of reference to knock a sermon into shape, and get a sober audience nodding along. A name famous for the romantic public display of affection, which led to the vulnerable timely death of the guiltless Son of God.

A lot of Christians, continue to blackmail Judas Iscariot as the enemy, denying him of his rightful heroic street credibility!

The death and resurrection of Jesus as understood from the Bible, was already predestined to happen with a disciple of Jesus, setting the process into motion. Someone among the twelve disciples, had to do the dirty work! It was unfortunate, but quite heroic for Judas to be singled out by his heavenly recruiters to fit the job description.

The mountainous role played by Judas Iscariot in delivering his master into the hands of his captors (as widely condemned), laid the foundation in giving the Gospel a worldwide facelift, through the death and resurrection of Christ. If Judas hadn't done it, someone else would have stepped in on the job, and will just like Judas, suffer a posthumous tarnished reputation!

How else was Jesus meant to be captured? Any of you blackmailers got an idea?

Why doesn't the name 'Judas' align with contemporary birth names for male children?

Judas Iscariot, had his personal flaws like every other Christian did and currently do.

Paul (while as Saul) slaughtered an outrageous number of Christians. David, likewise his promiscuous son Solomon, was a man LovePeddler! Thomas, was recorded as a doubter and a man of great deficiency in faith. Peter, consciously denied Jesus three consecutive times (as was part of his destiny), and many others.

Christians forgave these men of despicable character and continued over the years to christen their kids after them, but just wouldn't do the same for a remorseful Judas Iscariot, who went as far as taking his own life in remorse for a crime he was already predestined to commit!

Aren't we as Christians, in a way possibly unknown to us, bias and plainly sentimental?

Judas Iscariot, deserves a lot more respect from the Christian community. As a matter of fact, in solidarity to this great heroic biblical figure, one of my boys will bear 'Judas' as a middle name when he arrives in the nearest future!

Hahaha... I love this, someone making a case for bros Judas grin
Re: Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill by kateskitty(f): 8:25am On Apr 23, 2017
Judas could have still repented after betraying Jesus, but because​ he fell into despair his soul was lost forever.
Even Peter betrayed Jesus by denying him yet he repented and received mercy.
Re: Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill by ROBO1722: 8:25am On Apr 23, 2017
oglalasioux:
The height of the joke known as Christianity is condemning Judas Iscariot for 'saving' mankind. Judas is the real hero of the death and resurrection. It's either the life and times of Jesus is a fiction or Judas should be given his rightful position of a saint.

BROS! PLEASE GO STUDY THE WORD OF GOD. DONT FORGET THAT "GOOD AND EVIL" ARE GOD'S WORK, BUT, HE ALLOWS US TO MAKE OUR CHOICE. IF YOU CHOOSE TO STEAL OR KILL because IT'S GOD'S WORK, YOU HAVE TAKEN THE PATH OF DEATH. JUDAS ISCARIOT TOOK THE WRONG LANE AND HIS RIGHTFUL POSITION IS HELL (WOE BE THAT MAN THAT WILL BETRAY THE SON OF MAN………..THIS IS CONTAINED IN THE HOLY BOOK)

BE GUIDED PLS
Re: Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill by BigBrother9ja: 8:25am On Apr 23, 2017
[s]
YesNo:
I am not a religious jagaban or warrior or anything like that but I noticed that no one made me swear that i am a Christian and i vote for Jesus when I was about to comment on this post.... which means the gate is wide open for Muslims to comment but the road is Narrow for Christians to comment on any Muslim topic.
Hello Mr Seun Osewa, How are you?
I am sure you must find that this issue tilts to one end and gives our dear Muslim brothers and sisters more advantage to sow seeds in the Christian comments garden while the Christian people have to take an oath before they set foot in Muslim garden. I am sure you don't like such toxic favoritism and I am certain that an upright and outstanding gentleman such as yourself would not be the one to fashion such a discriminating barricade in the religious comment section.
#YiMu

I trust you will do something to strike a balance Today. Will You?

#FAVORITISM.
#SacredCows.

#S.O
[/s]
Painment grin
Go and form your own forum nau
If e pain u pass grin

2 Likes

Re: Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill by zionmade(m): 8:27am On Apr 23, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
and I tot Jesus, as portrayed by Christians, wud never curse a fellow, let alone one who helped hasten an heavenly predestined event.
I quoted a Christian. Check back on dat post u will find out dat i clearly said dat it will sound foolish to d unbeliever because he is in darkness, blind to see and deaf to understand. So i got nothing to say to a spiritually deaf man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:27am On Apr 23, 2017
ROBO1722:
if you study your bible very well, you will understand that if God wanted the betrayal to be praised, the bible would have told us so. It was clearly stated repeatedly that "curse" is the man who will deliver the son of man to be crucified. God made all things perfect and declared that the evil people are meant for doom day for His glory also.

Please, people should not be mislead…………the bible is very clear on all issues of life.

Read Revelation 1:3 and act accordingly.

Blessed day guys!
Yet we re told that the blood of Jesus has washed away the sins of men.
Re: Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill by ReubenE(m): 8:28am On Apr 23, 2017
Mrchippychappy:
Judas was unclean right from the start.

Have I not chosen you, the Twelve? Yet one of you is a devil!” (John 6:70)

The Son of Man will go just as it is written about him. But woe to that man who betrays the Son of Man! It would be better for him if he had not been born.” (Matt. 26:24)

Even my close friend, whom I trusted, he who shared my bread, has lifted up his heel against me.(John 13:18)

It could have very well happened that the Pharisees themselves would have reported Jesus Christ to the Romans and the Romans would have crucified him if the Pharisees had brought up enough evidence. Read the bible properly Judas DIDN'T HAVE TO BETRAY JESUS CHRIST, he wasn't brainwashed, he had freewill and he volunteered to betray Jesus Christ. The purpose of the pharisees choosing an "inside man" to betray his leader was to destroy the foundation of the disciples and Christianity in the bigger picture but as with most plans of man, their plan failed woefully. The pharisees were more than capable of swaying the roman council to execute Jesus christ BUT they wanted to ridicule the followership of Christ and sow the seed of discord among the disciples and so they decided to use one of the disciples to betray his leader, unfortunately for them it didn't work.
The bold shows Christ knew about him (Judas) yet chose him.
Doesn't it appear like a divine arrangement?

The Pharisees you spoke about, someone would have done the reporting to the Roman government, and that individual equally would have been held responsible for doing the reporting.

Christ died to save mankind, and that includes the Pharisees that you think should have exclusively done the killing with the support of the Roman Government.

It is more than what we think it is...
Re: Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:29am On Apr 23, 2017
zionmade:

I quoted a Christian. Check back on dat post u will find out dat i clearly said dat it will sound foolish to d unbeliever because he is in darkness, blind to see and deaf to understand. So i got nothing to say to a spiritually deaf man
Thank u sir, and do ve a beautiful sunday.
Re: Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill by zionmade(m): 8:30am On Apr 23, 2017
ReubenE:

I'm a christian of course, and it's not about logic.
It is we humans that are over sensitive to this Judas issue...that is my take
I am not sensitive to Judas issue. I have read d entire Deut, Lev and numbers. If u read those areas of d bible u will have a million and one questions to ask about God. But as i said before watever God chooses not to reveal to u. Leave it alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill by zionmade(m): 8:30am On Apr 23, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Thank u sir, and do ve a beautiful sunday.
U re blessed
Re: Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill by ROBO1722: 8:32am On Apr 23, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Yet we re told that the blood of Jesus has washed away the sins of men.

YES, FOR THOSE THAT BELIEVE AND TURN AWAY FROM THEIR FORMER WAY (SIN).
Re: Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill by menxer: 8:32am On Apr 23, 2017
zionmade:

He died as a sacrifice. Joel, Isaiah, David, Jeremiah all gave their prophecies about his death. But not one of dem mentioned dat he would be betrayed by Judas.
For example God said dat d economic situation of Israel would turn around in 24hrs but it was still d lepers dat made their own deliberate choice to go and look for food in d camp of d enemies.
Judas made his choice.
D bible says God is not unjust and dat is final for me

@bolded, you don't understand what sacrifice means?
How can he "died as sacrifice"?
Meaning he killed himself?

Anything that is sacrificed is killed by another.

OK, without the lepers, would that prophecy be fulfilled? Same with Judas or whoever that would have opted to play that role.
Re: Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill by Deilluminator(m): 8:34am On Apr 23, 2017
See how people dey carry their mouth dey look for trouble? I know for sure that by the time that his own Judas displays the attributes of Judas on him, he may not be alive to tell the story. Because I know quite well that nobody but you, will be the Jesus around him.

Matthew, 18:7 - "Woe to the world because of occasions of stumbling! For it must be that the occasions come, but woe to that person through whom the occasion comes!
Judas made himself available for the devil to use.
Re: Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill by zionmade(m): 8:36am On Apr 23, 2017
menxer:

OK, without the lepers, would that prophecy be fulfilled? Same with Judas or whoever that would have opted to play that role.
D fulfillment of dat prophecy was not dependent on d lepers d same way d death of Jesus was not dependent on Judas.
If God needs a man to leave d earth, and u go and kill dat man, bro u d blood will be on ur head even though u wud think dat u helped God achieve dat purpose. D job is for d devil and if u allow d devil use u, u will answer for it
Re: Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:36am On Apr 23, 2017
ROBO1722:

YES, FOR THOSE THAT BELIEVE AND TURN AWAY FROM THEIR FORMER WAY (SIN).
if Judas had not believed wud Jesus ve chosen him.
Re: Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill by YesNo(m): 8:37am On Apr 23, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

Painment grin
Go and form your own forum nau
If e pain u pass grin

Painment.

Thats the same thing the white people told your great grandfathers and great grandmothers.

They had the right to use your black brothers and sister as slaves and sex slaves but your black brothers had no right to even look them in the eye. i bet you would haved like it.

and here you are telling me and other people the same thing.

funny world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It Is Treacherous To Disrespect Judas Iscariot - Nimi Princewill by zionmade(m): 8:39am On Apr 23, 2017
menxer:

I sense am talking with a spiritually dead man, AKA unbeliever.
I dnt expect u to understand anything because d word of God says u re spiritually blind, deaf and dumb, no understanding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Ways To Abandon A Life Of Sin - Kikiotolu / About The Trinity / A Lot Of Stories And Verses In The Bible Were Copied From Another Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.