Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

I Declare Xiaomi Over Tecno And Other Infinix Product - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Declare Xiaomi Over Tecno And Other Infinix Product (13243 Views)

Review Over Tecno Spark Go / Which Infinix Product Is The Best Presently / Why Do You Prefer Other Phones Over Tecno? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Declare Xiaomi Over Tecno And Other Infinix Product by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
onos217:
Can you give me a load down of how I can also order for it?
Check Xiaomi thread..it's up in phone section...
I ordered Via Aliexpress through the help of the Fellow bosses on the thread
Re: I Declare Xiaomi Over Tecno And Other Infinix Product by majour(m): 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
Godvilla:
Wise choice...
Be quick about it cos Xiaomi is stocking out some devices. Only two stores have the MI Max in-stock.
Check out my MI Max Prime, cool device
Bro I'll love to get this phone, how much is the budget please
Re: I Declare Xiaomi Over Tecno And Other Infinix Product by Okoyiboz3: 10:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
RIP to Tecno and Infinix.

iTel was simply aborted.

3 Likes

Re: I Declare Xiaomi Over Tecno And Other Infinix Product by Yungbitz(m): 8:04am On Apr 23, 2017
Xiaomi is the best . I have been using Xiaomi Redmi note 2 for about 18months now . No issues whatsoever beyond a sticky volume button .I have never repaired it .. I am about changing the phone to Xaiomi mi5 that should be in naija next week . Xiaomi is the way to go!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Declare Xiaomi Over Tecno And Other Infinix Product by Yungbitz(m): 8:10am On Apr 23, 2017
MizMyColi:

I insist that I have not had any major performance issue with any Tecno device I've used. Except Canon C7 that lagged annoyingly.

Apparently, also, we're going around in circles.
I insist that it's about choice.

I've advised myself not to continue any Xiaomi related argument till they open up shop in Nigeria.

Adios.

Xiaomi is the top selling phone in India just so you know and that is a far larger market than Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Declare Xiaomi Over Tecno And Other Infinix Product by malton: 9:07am On Apr 23, 2017
Mckandre:
where have u seen xiaomi lag b4? Which phone re u using again

Don't mind that one.

Someone who has never held a Xiaomi phone before is here telling all sorts of lies. Nawa.
Re: I Declare Xiaomi Over Tecno And Other Infinix Product by jboixxx: 9:33am On Apr 23, 2017
Thanks for this thread and you're welcome to our world of Xiaomi. Imagine, we're xiaomite and funaabites, but we're called UNAABITES then. Enjoy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Declare Xiaomi Over Tecno And Other Infinix Product by jboixxx: 9:34am On Apr 23, 2017
Yungbitz:

Xiaomi is the top selling phone in India just so you know and that is a far larger market than Nigeria
That's their iPhone in Malaysia.
Re: I Declare Xiaomi Over Tecno And Other Infinix Product by gidieberry(m): 9:41am On Apr 23, 2017
jboixxx:
Thanks for this thread and you're welcome to our world of Xiaomi. Imagine, we're xiaomite and funaabites, but we're called UNAABITES then. Enjoy
bros, are u also a funaabite
Re: I Declare Xiaomi Over Tecno And Other Infinix Product by Yungbitz(m): 9:46am On Apr 23, 2017
jboixxx:

That's their iPhone in Malaysia.
Xiaomi dominates any market they are present in
Re: I Declare Xiaomi Over Tecno And Other Infinix Product by jboixxx: 9:47am On Apr 23, 2017
gidieberry:
bros, are u also a funaabite
Yes o. 2008 set
Re: I Declare Xiaomi Over Tecno And Other Infinix Product by gidieberry(m): 9:49am On Apr 23, 2017
jboixxx:
Yes o. 2008 set
u finished @ dt yr
Re: I Declare Xiaomi Over Tecno And Other Infinix Product by jboixxx: 9:50am On Apr 23, 2017
gidieberry:
u finished @ dt yr
Yes o. Graduated Jan/Feb that year.
Re: I Declare Xiaomi Over Tecno And Other Infinix Product by gidieberry(m): 9:59am On Apr 23, 2017
jboixxx:

Yes o. Graduated Jan/Feb that year.
lols....z gud to hr frm u
Re: I Declare Xiaomi Over Tecno And Other Infinix Product by jboixxx: 10:00am On Apr 23, 2017
gidieberry:
lols....z gud to hr frm u
My pleasure, boss.
Re: I Declare Xiaomi Over Tecno And Other Infinix Product by salawustyles(m): 10:42am On Apr 23, 2017
jboixxx:
how much is the xiaomi redmi 4x or 4a .and can u get it to ife osun state if yes quote me back
Re: I Declare Xiaomi Over Tecno And Other Infinix Product by henry007(m): 11:55am On Apr 23, 2017
Any Xiaomi user can upload a video to youtube as clear as this one of the Camon CX and i'd give it to Xiaomi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT_vgr20KX8
Re: I Declare Xiaomi Over Tecno And Other Infinix Product by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
All these tecno camon users always brag about their camera.. not like its that good anyway..

Why not run antutu benchmark as well, since that's the yardstick for measuring general phone performance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Declare Xiaomi Over Tecno And Other Infinix Product by Wumiajokeade: 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pls i need your number really need to get this xiaomi phone
Re: I Declare Xiaomi Over Tecno And Other Infinix Product by henry007(m): 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Dexter247:
All these tecno camon users always brag about their camera.. not like its that good anyway..

Why not run antutu benchmark as well, since that's the yardstick for measuring general phone performance.

How can Antutu benchmark be the yardstick? Those days when samsung phones used to hang like mad, was the antutu benchmark not saying "greenlight"?

See Camon CX and Phantom 6 Antutu benchmark scores, hope you can quench your thirst with this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8f4TVr5NMM?a
Re: I Declare Xiaomi Over Tecno And Other Infinix Product by Mckandre(m): 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
henry007:

How can Antutu benchmark be the yardstick? Those days when samsung phones used to hang like mad, was the antutu benchmark no saying "greenlight"?

See Camon CX and Phantom 6 Antutu benchmark scores, hope you can quench your thirst with this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8f4TVr5NMM?a
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this is so petty grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Declare Xiaomi Over Tecno And Other Infinix Product by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
Smh, this is 2017 and u are asking me how antutu benchmark can be used as a yardstick for measuring phone performance

So, na camera we go use as benchmark abi?

Those days ke, which greenlight are u talking about because antutu benchmarking is a recent trend., so u are wrong yet again.

To cap it all, i watched ur earlier vid and i am certain Redmi note 4X will smoke that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Declare Xiaomi Over Tecno And Other Infinix Product by Baroba(m): 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
Am admiring the french bulldog not the choppy video you shared, that video is considered basic in phone tech.. There are tons of video on YouTube showing video quality of Xiaomi devices, enter the device you want and its there..
Re: I Declare Xiaomi Over Tecno And Other Infinix Product by henry007(m): 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Baroba:
Am admiring the french bulldog not the choppy video you shared, that video is considered basic in phone tech.. There are tons of video on YouTube showing video quality of Xiaomi devices, enter the device you want and its there..

French Bulldog ke?
Are you sure you watched the video?
Let naija people upload their own basic "choppy video" make we compare.
We would obviously not watch it at 4K even if they upload 4K video.
Re: I Declare Xiaomi Over Tecno And Other Infinix Product by okhiai1(m): 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
thank God I never go buy rubbish with my money abeg make una recomend one of this c for my sis budget 30k abeg I don dey think of how I go use 60k buy phone for girl way just dey finish waec

1 Like

Re: I Declare Xiaomi Over Tecno And Other Infinix Product by Gptech(m): 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
okhiai1:
thank God I never go buy rubbish with my money abeg make una recomend one of this c for my sis budget 30k abeg I don dey think of how I go use 60k buy phone for girl way just dey finish waec
Xiaomi redmi 4a.
Re: I Declare Xiaomi Over Tecno And Other Infinix Product by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
henry007:
Any Xiaomi user can upload a video to youtube as clear as this one of the Camon CX and i'd give it to Xiaomi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT_vgr20KX8
I don't need to prove anything to you
I WAS A TECNO USER AND STILL USING L8+
AS A TECNO USER IF I CAN TELL YOU THAT XIAOMI IS BETTER.. THEN IT IS...I am not a Marketer to be going through all sorts of stuffs to prove my might
Mind you..I started using TECNO since 2011..I've used Huawei. Innjoo..Nokia . blackberry
But XIAOMI IS the beast. My new remote control

3 Likes

Re: I Declare Xiaomi Over Tecno And Other Infinix Product by NnamdiN: 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
Which xiaomi phone has up to 6000mah? Quote me please, I don't follow long threads wink
Re: I Declare Xiaomi Over Tecno And Other Infinix Product by Gptech(m): 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
NnamdiN:
Which xiaomi phone has up to 6000mah? Quote me please, I don't follow long threads wink
None, highest is 4850, but strongest battery is 4100mAh. grin
Re: I Declare Xiaomi Over Tecno And Other Infinix Product by NnamdiN: 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
Gptech:

None, highest is 4850, but strongest battery is 4100mAh. grin
ouch. I heard there's a gionee phone with 6000mah for 115k. But everyone here says those guys are rip offs so me sef no wan carry last.
I'm eyeing one OUKITEL with 6000mah sha
Re: I Declare Xiaomi Over Tecno And Other Infinix Product by Gptech(m): 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
NnamdiN:
ouch. I heard there's a gionee phone with 6000mah for 115k. But everyone here says those guys are rip offs so me sef no wan carry last.
I'm eyeing one OUKITEL with 6000mah sha
That should be the Gionee M5 but not up to 120k. Meanwhile, the way technology is right now, battery performance is not always proportional to the capacity. I believe the 4100mAh on the Redmi note 4x will outlast any mtk device running 5000 mah with processor running at 1.3Ghz. This is so because the processor is built to handle battery consumption very efficiently. If you check Gsmarena's battery chart, you'll see that the champion is a Lenovo with 5000 Mah using same processor as the Redmi note 4x, it out performs the Gionee m5 with 6020mah..
Mind you, there are a lot to a phone than battery capacity, won't touch any slow device with even 10000mah battery, can't be frustrated again grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Xiaomi Phone Allows Me Operate 2 Phones In One / !!yes!!! How To Play Multiplayer On Ppsspp Using Pes 2016 **picz** **hot** / See How A10 Fusion With 2gb Of Ram Murders Snapdragon 820 With 6gb Of Ram

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.